death-by-ego's Design Depot (Batch 8 & 9 and more Tutorials added)

deathbyego

On Saturday, I stupidly decided to install 20,000+ fonts to my already bloated Fonts folder. I didn't even realize that it would slow down my system and cause some programs (Photoshop) to become inoperable. I didn't even think that the fonts would cause an issue.

First my computer would take about 15 mins to even start up and then programs started to not respond. Then after some research I found out it was the fonts doing it. Unfortunately, I couldn't even see any fonts in the folder. I had to download a font folder fixer program, which helped. Unfortunately I couldn't restore it to default, so I've been manually going in deleting the unwanted ones. It is taking forever.

Hopefully this will solve my issue. When it is revolved, I'll upload some more batches. Needless to say, I downloaded a Font Manager so I won't be running into this again.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Technical difficulties have been fixed on my end.

***UPDATE***

I added batch 7 & 8 plus 2 more Tutorials from Green Goblin at his request.

Also.. I'm going to take a break from my Tattoo collection for a bit. In its place, I plan on uploading some of my massive vector collection. They should be a lot more paint tool friendly and generally more useful...... and a lot less tribal in design. They are all in .eps format with is one of the native Illustrator formats. I understand that majority of people DON'T have Adobe Illustrator, so I'm going to increase their size and save them in either .psd or .png format. I'm not sure what most people would consider a more friendly format.... maybe I'll just save them in .jpg. That way they will be larger images and smaller file sizes... yeah. I'll do that then.

Look for an update tomorrow.

Quick Question:

Is there a Paint Tool Hack I dont know about or do you just use this pcitures to re create ?

No. There is no paint tool hack this year. These are just for inspirational purposes. Most people have a hard time coming up with unique design in paint tool. Most people try to draw their inspiration from actual wrestler's attires. This is just to give an alternative.

Also, you can just recreate them. Just use the photoshop grid method that is placed within this topic. Also they might prove useful in the future if 2012 happens to get the paint tool hack..... fingers crossed for the checksum to be removed.

• 4 months later...

Archived