CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

death-by-ego's Design Depot (Batch 8 & 9 and more Tutorials added)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

Ah, I had a working link at the ready anyway.

#42 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:12 AM

Ah, I had a working link at the ready anyway.

Sorry :argh:

#43 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts
  • Gamertag: deathbyego

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

I wish I could PT your sig, it'd be awesome on a shirt lol.

Thank you. I made it a long while ago. I felt like going back to it. I missed it. I love those Sheik vids. And I thought that phrase was funny. Then I had the idea to make that in the style of those stick figure shirts (ex "How to get chicks.."). I actually made it into a real shirt a month ago. Not many people can say they own a shirt with a logo that they created themselves from scratch.

--------

While I do realize that this topic is not "pin worthy" (yet was able to get over 1000 views within a week on one of the slower boards on caws.ws), I just wanted to know is anyone (other that Spyder78 :)) finding these useful? Between putting these batches together, compressing them, uploading them, and making little preview graphics for them, I have to spend a good bit of time doing so. I just wanted to know I'm not doing this in vain.

#44 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

My buddy who posted here a page ago, SimplyJay is finding them useful as well..He doesn't come on here much been sending the links to him via msn..He is good with PT and always on lookout for ideas/refs etc. lol

#45 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

Still looking for a little more confirmation...

**UPDATE**

Oh and batch 7 uploaded.

#46 Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:48 AM

I use them, I just filled my PT slots for my alternate PT file with tries of these.

& (@deathbyego)yea, I know Status had a shirt like that w/ the stick figures, so maybe he could PT your sig lol.

#47 MrB

MrB

Test Subject #33

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Thanks for this whole topic guys. Downloading a few of these packs as we speak! :D

#48 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:14 AM

Still looking for a little more confirmation...

**UPDATE**

Oh and batch 7 uploaded.

I hear ya man, be nice to get a tad more feedback overall.

#49 MrB

MrB

Test Subject #33

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:33 AM

Picked up batch 5 first just now because from the little preview those looked like they would have some cool logos for tights or something. These are really great. Gonna be downloading the rest for sure.

#50 Cult of Personality

Cult of Personality

Opener

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Gamertag: tfphill1423

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

Yeah man, this is much appreciated. keep it up.

#51 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

On Saturday, I stupidly decided to install 20,000+ fonts to my already bloated Fonts folder. I didn't even realize that it would slow down my system and cause some programs (Photoshop) to become inoperable. I didn't even think that the fonts would cause an issue.

First my computer would take about 15 mins to even start up and then programs started to not respond. Then after some research I found out it was the fonts doing it. Unfortunately, I couldn't even see any fonts in the folder. I had to download a font folder fixer program, which helped. Unfortunately I couldn't restore it to default, so I've been manually going in deleting the unwanted ones. It is taking forever.

Hopefully this will solve my issue. When it is revolved, I'll upload some more batches. Needless to say, I downloaded a Font Manager so I won't be running into this again.

Edited by deathbyego, 23 May 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#52 Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:55 AM

Here's the link to PT tut #3 so you can add it to the first post (I fixed my mic issue too lol)

http://www*.youtube.com/watch?v=YZcvFn90TAs

Take out the * between the W and the . because I couldn't put the link w/o the video showing up so I just did that.

Edited by GreenGobblin'â„¢, 26 May 2011 - 01:57 AM.

#53 Marco Veddi

Marco Veddi

Opener

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Gamertag: Marco Veddi

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

Yeah I had that very same issue with my photoshop and after effects. Look forward to the next batch man. Keep em coming!

#54 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Technical difficulties have been fixed on my end.

***UPDATE***

I added batch 7 & 8 plus 2 more Tutorials from Green Goblin at his request.

Also.. I'm going to take a break from my Tattoo collection for a bit. In its place, I plan on uploading some of my massive vector collection. They should be a lot more paint tool friendly and generally more useful...... and a lot less tribal in design. They are all in .eps format with is one of the native Illustrator formats. I understand that majority of people DON'T have Adobe Illustrator, so I'm going to increase their size and save them in either .psd or .png format. I'm not sure what most people would consider a more friendly format.... maybe I'll just save them in .jpg. That way they will be larger images and smaller file sizes... yeah. I'll do that then.

Look for an update tomorrow.

#55 Lyriqz ✪

Lyriqz ✪

We Appreciate Power.

• Members
  • 28,331 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

Quick Question:

Is there a Paint Tool Hack I dont know about or do you just use this pcitures to re create ?

#56 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Quick Question:

Is there a Paint Tool Hack I dont know about or do you just use this pcitures to re create ?

No. There is no paint tool hack this year. These are just for inspirational purposes. Most people have a hard time coming up with unique design in paint tool. Most people try to draw their inspiration from actual wrestler's attires. This is just to give an alternative.

Also, you can just recreate them. Just use the photoshop grid method that is placed within this topic. Also they might prove useful in the future if 2012 happens to get the paint tool hack..... fingers crossed for the checksum to be removed.

#57 Kingbdl

Kingbdl

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Gamertag: The Viper BDL

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

where can i find these logos to download?

#58 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

They are all in the first post under the images and to the right of where it says Megaupload links

:cool: