death-by-ego's Design Depot (Batch 8 & 9 and more Tutorials added)

deathbyego

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew man, got the new batches as well :cool:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/405730-pinning-request/page__view__getnewpost

Oh I tried, but of course got denied >_<

Yeah. about 490MB/8000 designs and counting for people who have a hard time coming up with designs.. Not to mention, paint tool tutorials to help people use them or to create their own. Yup. Definitely not "pin-worthy." That is why I didn't bother. It goes with not being apart of the in crowd. They couldn't even bother responding when I asked for permission for the first few days. Hmm.. I wonder how quick this would be pinned if I was a part of the in crowd with only half of the designs I posted so far.

It really isn't a big deal though. Ever update it gets bumped up. It's not like it will be leaving the first page.

Is indeed a real good concept for a topic, nice attempt of getting it pinned aswell :P

The sleeve + half chest tat you posted first could prove usefull because I feel like making something similar :D

Is indeed a real good concept for a topic, nice attempt of getting it pinned aswell :P

The sleeve + half chest tat you posted first could prove usefull because I feel like making something similar :D

You mean this one (link)?. I'll be sure to add the rest of those images tomorrow to a batch if that is the case. Or something else?

Anybody have a link to where I can download PhotoShop? If I do it through Adope's website, I need some sort of code.

I can't give you a link but I can tell you to search "Photoshop portable" on Filestube.com and download that. You wont need a code because it will run off the .exe file without installation, so keep that file.

I wish I could PT your sig, it'd be awesome on a shirt lol.

Thank you. I made it a long while ago. I felt like going back to it. I missed it. I love those Sheik vids. And I thought that phrase was funny. Then I had the idea to make that in the style of those stick figure shirts (ex "How to get chicks.."). I actually made it into a real shirt a month ago. Not many people can say they own a shirt with a logo that they created themselves from scratch.

--------

While I do realize that this topic is not "pin worthy" (yet was able to get over 1000 views within a week on one of the slower boards on caws.ws), I just wanted to know is anyone (other that Spyder78 :)) finding these useful? Between putting these batches together, compressing them, uploading them, and making little preview graphics for them, I have to spend a good bit of time doing so. I just wanted to know I'm not doing this in vain.

Picked up batch 5 first just now because from the little preview those looked like they would have some cool logos for tights or something. These are really great. Gonna be downloading the rest for sure.

Archived