MrB's Original Showcase. Take Two! *Update 5-21*

MrB

Tags for all: (caws name), caws.ws, mrb

Blake Matthews

blakematthews.png

So what do you all think? Also by the way he has different hair colors on all attires but again like what happened in my jeff hardy topic highlight reel is glitched in that area and only shows the first one for some reason. Also i was going to paint tool tattoos for this guy but i couldnt get any of them to look right so i just used some in game ones and they turned out looking good.

Logan Bennett

loganfaceattire.png

loganlogos.png

Ok the story behind this caw is this. Last year for svr10 there was someone on the forum named CKKF and made a caw with a logo similar to this one and i loved it. So this caw is more or less a tribute to that since that person doesnt post any more. This caw is just a guy from the south pretty much. Be warned now a few of my caws have the colors red and blue on them. I didnt even notice i used that color alot until now but oh well i like it lol!

Ned Rogers

nedm.png

This guy i made to team with Ted Dibiase Jr. Which is why hes decked out in dollar signs. And his logos are based off of one of dibiase's t shirts. I love this guys attire a lot. :P

Joseph Night

josephc.png

This one is hot off the presses, just made him yesterday. His whole gimmick is kinda similar to brian kendrick's current TNA gimmick mixed with daniels fallen angel character. More or less a religious nut who thinks everyone else besides him is corrupt so hes a heel obviously. :P

Woa, he looks like he's on some serious drugs! Which in turn makes him look a bit like Jeff Hardy :hqhq:

The Hardy resemblance is pretty much limited to the face though. The attires looks really sweet. Really nice PT job here. :) I'd like to see some close-ups of the boots though, they look really interesting.

My only gripe here is that to me, the white line on the kneepads looks a bit too thick. I think it would look better if it were a little bit thinner, to match the white line on the waistband. It's a really small thing, I know, I just have a thing for small details like that.

Thanks alot man. :) I knew i would get hardy comparisons just after making him then making a guy with the same hair and what not lol. I tried not to base his face off of anyone and just go from scratch.

And ill fix the knee pads because i tried to make all the outlines pretty much even from the elbow pad, to the waist. In the picture it might not be the best that i had him taunting in them all cause on the top and bottom of the knee pad its the same size but there it doesnt look it. :P But i will definitely take a look at it. ;) Thanks for the comments!

Also ill get a shot up of the boots. Its just the tights design on the pad but it looks pretty cool down there with the flames wrapping around.

Great work on the paint tool man loving the flames the face morph is very good he looks a lil whiped though!

If you wanna make him like a lil more distinctive add some wrinkles.

The attires work well on the tights but the kickpads I feel there's too much going on and maybe make it more simply by merely adding a flame design down there.

Great work all the same man good job!!!

Likin' this one, not so much the face since he looks like he took one too many leap of faith's resulting in a minor brain haemorrhage. Probably just the eyes. I think maybe you should try more variance with the attires too, since you're obviously more than capable of making some really cool looking designs. Just a few thoughts.

He reminds me somewhat of Trent Barretta too.

Thanks guys! Cant really add any more as im out of layers. I was thinking of doing a couple of trunks attires for him but i just was thinking usually in the wwe or something most of the time alt attires are just color changes unless its someone like bourne, baretta, etc. Ill probably decrease some of the eye angle so he doesnt look as retarded too. :P

Well i had alot left after doing the basics of the attire so i just added little things to it. Like on the back of the knee pads theres a hole i made out of designs. Theres a stripe similiar to the one on the wrists on the back of his boots. Then 4 or 5 layers on his tattoos. Its nothing major but i just added little things after i saw i had left over and they filled up. I may have one layer left.

I like the idea of that alot. Ill try that later and see how it looks. Shall i add more caws to this topic and start up a showcase? If you want to see more ill warn you now alot of the original caws i have alt attires are just color changes. For me on my game i try to keep them looking like they would be on the game to begin with and since in game characters can only be color changes through super star threads i try to keep that theme. A few have different attires but not all. Just wanted that to be known. :)

I like the idea of that alot. Ill try that later and see how it looks. Shall i add more caws to this topic and start up a showcase? If you want to see more ill warn you now alot of the original caws i have alt attires are just color changes. For me on my game i try to keep them looking like they would be on the game to begin with and since in game characters can only be color changes through super star threads i try to keep that theme. A few have different attires but not all. Just wanted that to be known. :)

Yea, I do that too.

Ok ill get some more pics up later. And i tried the camo and really thought in my head it would look good but with it along with the logo it just looked too cluttered imo.

*EDIT* First post updated with a new caw. Was going to post a couple but between the server not wanting to stay working and it storming where i am and the lights flickering i didnt wanna take the chance of a power outage during one of the many "Dont turn off your xbox" moments while uploading. More to come later though i promise. :)

the new addition totally looks like someone you'd see in any pro wrestling company, i like it a lot. since he has a bull logo, do you have him enter in a cowboy hat or chaps or anything? looks like he could hail from dallas, TX or something. very nice work!

I'm getting a HUGE CM Punk vibe from the attire, perhaps too much so for my liking. The attire looks too much of a mashup of Punk and the Rock, I think you'd have been better off doing something more original looking.

That being said, the PTs look well made, and I'm loving the boots. Overall, the CAW looks good, only thing that's throwing me off is the resemblance to Punk's attire that's a bit too obvious IMO.

Thanks guys. And yea i kinda went with a punk-ish thing with the attire. Mainly with the stripes and the stars but really thats about it in my opinion, i just like trunks with stripes on the side so that was pretty much the reason for it not because it looked like someone elses attire. Made this guy last year too since i liked the logo alot then too so i didnt wanna like do a completely new attire just an updated one.

Also no he doesnt have a hat or chaps but he his entrance attire has the tasseled vest that has the bull logo on the back of it too.

Thanks guys. And yea i kinda went with a punk-ish thing with the attire. Mainly with the stripes and the stars but really thats about it in my opinion, i just like trunks with stripes on the side so that was pretty much the reason for it not because it looked like someone elses attire. Made this guy last year too since i liked the logo alot then too so i didnt wanna like do a completely new attire just an updated one.

Also no he doesnt have a hat or chaps but he his entrance attire has the tasseled vest that has the bull logo on the back of it too.

i like the attire. yeah, it has similarities to CM Punk, but just because Punk has the Star of David emblazoned over his trunks/boots you can't have another superstar wear any stars? i like the red/white/blue scheme too. gives that "american hero" theme, then mix the black into it when you want him to serve a heel purpose.

as i do with my CAWs and something i read that was awesome by CM Punk- he uses Comic Book color schemes to all his attires. you'll see him wearing primary colors (red, yellow, blue) when he's in a Face role, and secondary (greens, purples, oranges) when he's playing the Heel role because that's mostly how Marvel colors it's comics. i loved that then thought about it. X-Men = Blue/Yellow, Fantastic4= Blue/White vs. Dr. Doom Purple/Green. there are exceptions, but that's the general theme and i love that he thought that deep into his attires.

i like the attire. yeah, it has similarities to CM Punk, but just because Punk has the Star of David emblazoned over his trunks/boots you can't have another superstar wear any stars? i like the red/white/blue scheme too. gives that "american hero" theme, then mix the black into it when you want him to serve a heel purpose.

as i do with my CAWs and something i read that was awesome by CM Punk- he uses Comic Book color schemes to all his attires. you'll see him wearing primary colors (red, yellow, blue) when he's in a Face role, and secondary (greens, purples, oranges) when he's playing the Heel role because that's mostly how Marvel colors it's comics. i loved that then thought about it. X-Men = Blue/Yellow, Fantastic4= Blue/White vs. Dr. Doom Purple/Green. there are exceptions, but that's the general theme and i love that he thought that deep into his attires.

Thats pretty much what i was going for when i did the red white blue and black was pretty much an american loving southerner. Hes got the swagger red white and blue pyro in his entrance too! And Kofi does that with his attires too with comic book characters. I think its really cool too. Im probably gonna make a guy with color schemes like that.

my 15 and 17 yr old cousin came down for spring break and we made them as mexican luchadores with outlandish color schemes like that. i did baby blue/orange and hot pink/ yellow. with white for any accents i needed to make. i'll upload them in my showcase this weekend

Archived