Raven 2.0 (8 attire previews up, one may be replaced - May 29th)

Dynomyte

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad you decided to redo your Raven. (not that the first one wasn't excellent). It's just how much better you have gotten with Paint Tool ETC, you could make this awesome(er). I would absolutely LOVE a Johnny Polo attire!. Any idea when a face shot will be shown? along with some Face Paint :P !!!

-Sean

I don't think a Johnny Polo attire is happening, guys.

Should be easy enough for you guys to do on your own if you want it so bad once this is released.

Face shots + more attires will be coming soon.

@Slip, I doubt I'll be doing any mixed slots.

People need to simmer down with these novelty attires. They are fun to see and use maybe once... then they all just become a waste of an attire and you never use it.

I just want to say the face looks perfect... at least that is what my magnifying glass is telling me... by magnifying glass I mean telescope.

People need to simmer down with these novelty attires. They are fun to see and use maybe once

that's the whole reason I asked, deathbyego, as far as I know, me & maybe 2 other ppl have even attempted to make him as Johnny Polo.. and that was like in 08 or 09. still, when I get another copy, I am definitely dl'ing this.. & his Muta..

still can't wait to see what attires you are doing.. no need to see the face, for me, as you set a high standard for yourself, when it comes to face morphing.

People need to simmer down with these novelty attires. They are fun to see and use maybe once

that's the whole reason I asked, deathbyego, as far as I know, me & maybe 2 other ppl have even attempted to make him as Johnny Polo.. and that was like in 08 or 09.

Yeah... well. I just find it silly to add that as one of the attires. I mean.. all you have to do is change the hair, add some god awful tie, over sized suit in a weird color, and maybe a straw hat. He was mostly just a manager. At least if someone did a Scotty the Body or Scotty Flamingo then you could make him in wrestling gear, so it would still be a novelty slot but slightly more useful.

Archived