• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Lumpy McRighteous

Lumpy McRighteous

The Eternal Understudy

• Banned
  • 16,778 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

Was Cartoon Network ever good, there's certain shows that you'll watch when when nothing else is on, CN never even had that last time I saw it (which admittedly was when I was about eight) but that channel never had any appeal IMO.....

^This. Nick and Fox Kids were always better than CN.

Nick was awesome back in the day (The Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold! and Angry Beavers come to mind) and was definitely CN's stiffest competition when it came to delivering great cartoons, but Fox Kids was mediocre at best. CN and Nick had no comparable rivals other than each other.

#42 ...4214345

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

Regular Show kicks ass!!

This!!! I love Regular Show so much I bought the first DVD and pre-ordered the new one :lol:

#43 Lumpy McRighteous

Lumpy McRighteous

The Eternal Understudy

• Banned
  • 16,778 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

^ lolbump

But yeah, I've come to love Regular Show now. Sister even bought herself a Mordecai and The Rigbys shirt. :lol: And Toonami is back in the saddle with T.O.M. being his actual self rather than that retarded Thomas the Tank Engine look. :D

#44 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,839 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:16 AM

BIG BUMP (sorry).

https://youtu.be/-iwb6fNf2J8

Steven Universe movie trailer. :D I can't be the only one watching this lit show lol

#45 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,537 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:04 PM

Infinity Train first episode got a surprise release yesterday! It has a major Gravity Falls vibe to it and I'm so excited to see more.

#46 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,535 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:39 PM

This looks cool. And it airs on my birthday.

#47 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,255 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

Infinity Train first episode got a surprise release yesterday! It has a major Gravity Falls vibe to it and I'm so excited to see more.

did you see the rest of it? It was just a mini-series for now but I really enjoyed it

#48 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,472 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Im2DamnLegit

Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:50 AM

Genndy Tartakovsky is one of the main reasons I even started watching Cartoon Network because of shows like Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack. Those shows and Toonami's anime lineup with DBZ kept me watching Cartoon Network for years. I lost interest in CN right shortly after DBZ ended, but I definitely still watch Adult Swim so I will certainly be watching Primal.

#49 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,839 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

The Steven Universe movie was perfect. Spinel is maybe my favorite new gem outside of the original group. I hope we see her again.

Edited by Fight Me., 04 September 2019 - 08:41 PM.

#50 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,537 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

did you see the rest of it? It was just a mini-series for now but I really enjoyed it

Yeah dude, it was a wild ride. And the fact that they're already teasing a second season? Let's gooooooo!

#51 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:45 PM

Anyone watch Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell? I hear Henry Zebrowski talk about it occasionally on Last Podcast shows and it makes me want to check it out but I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to be lol