OOH YOU DIDNT KNOW! 360 DLC DELAYED!

SeannyBlack

PSN and Xbox Live! work entirely different, so it could've been a problem that Microsoft spotted with the DLC that was madatory to fix. If this is the case, it's not THQ's fault.

I have defended THQ in this thread but i'm sorry alex, that makes no sense what you put above and comes across that your defending THQ with a rampant fanboyism. I say this because THQ and every other developer know Microsoft and Sony's strict guidelines when it comes to placing content on their respective online services. If Microsoft noticed that THQ hadn't followed something and a Mandatory Fix must be done before it will be released then that would be THQs fault for not following the guidelines properly.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the problem was out of there hands they would expressed that for sure to get the heat of themselves.

I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't there fault. If I can't get a car redone because something is on backorder, or UPS messes up it's out of my hands, and the customer has to deal with it.

I woke up this morning and realized that today, 4pril 20, we shouldnt be fighting with or about THQ. Cause when you sit and think about it, we are bitching about not getting our glorified re-skins. Thats all they are. Theres no alt attires, no CAW parts. Hell, we are waiting for DEMO quality characters. Is THAT worth getting this upset over? Didnt think so. Enjoy the 4D2A0Y :)

PS - Take a moment to recognize one of the best wrestlers in the world - RVD!

cosign

If the problem was out of there hands they would expressed that for sure to get the heat of themselves.

I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't there fault. If I can't get a car redone because something is on backorder, or UPS messes up it's out of my hands, and the customer has to deal with it.

I woke up this morning and realized that today, 4pril 20, we shouldnt be fighting with or about THQ. Cause when you sit and think about it, we are bitching about not getting our glorified re-skins. Thats all they are. Theres no alt attires, no CAW parts. Hell, we are waiting for DEMO quality characters. Is THAT worth getting this upset over? Didnt think so. Enjoy the 4D2A0Y :)

cosign

This is gonna sound REALLY stupid, but what does cosign mean? Agree?

maybe i dont even really know....... :hqhq:

maybe i dont even really know....... :hqhq:

Hhahah, off topic, I get a kick out of your avatar, bruther! Funny stuff.

They aren't going to give out DLC for free because they know even though they crapped the bed, you're still going to buy it.

That said, I don't really care that it's delayed, but I do have a question... I didn't pre-order but want the Milion Dollar Man pack, can I purchase it like The Rhodes pack whenever you figure out how to release them? I assume the plan was originally to give them to the pre-order people first, and then release them a month or so down the road to the general public. Now that we are "a month or so down the road" and you still haven't provided the pre-order customers with their content, is there really a point in making everyone else wait even longer? Pre-order people get it free, everyone else can buy it without waiting... Win/win from my standpoint.

I just bought a used copy of all Stars for the XBox 360 because I did not have the money to buy it used I had bills to pay so I hope I can still get the DLC codes too does anyone know if there is away I can get them when they come out?

I just bought a used copy of all Stars for the XBox 360 because I did not have the money to buy it used I had bills to pay so I hope I can still get the DLC codes too does anyone know if there is away I can get them when they come out?

The only way to get DLC codes now is to find someone willing to give theirs away, or eBay.

The DLC that requires the code (which is the DiBiases) will be available to everyone eventually, anyway. You'll still be able to get the other DLC right away when it comes out.

Archived