BHANGRA_MAN's/ (Baron 4 logos) Stone Cold Steve Austin : UPDATE 7/08/2011 Third slot uploaded with shocks amazing pts

BHANGRA_MAN

Thanks to Wolfie, Tryant and coleslaw tweaked the face again ..applying wolfies feedback, Tryants suggestions and coleslaws ear tweak . Think its near final now. Hope still liked

My pts to follow soon-ish still on target to have at least one upload may 4th or before and hopefully two uploads

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To cut a long story short..I couldnt risk my xbox to my pc to take pics because my xbox power supply connection at back is loose..so depends on what angle I have the cable connencted to the xbox for it to work..Right now I can work on a caw no problem but moving my power supply around is a problem sometimes it dont work..I cant simply move my power supply and plug in another room right now..New one will arrive shortly

For now mobile pics..clearer pics hopefully end of week

I done three attires I have one more to go..Right now one slot will be more modern his raw return, wm27 probably his wm alchol fueled vs rock and f fear

Second slot all Barons or maybe I swap the order around and put his cross and skulls instead of my f fear one

Once I give attires to barons pts then pics of that towards end of this week

Hope the attires so far liked

Very nice work, Bhangra. Glad you took the suggestions on board, I feel it's made quite the difference.

Not to sound like a pain but I'd like to suggest angling the eyes downwards a little bit more as the outsides seem to look a tiny bit too horizontal. Other than that I have nothing left to suggest. Great job and the PT's are unreal.

Thanks for the comments and thanks D I do focus as much on PTs now and figures. Both slots to be shown very soon with another face update which has improvements to facial hair and eyes angle and upload on schedule for Thursday sometime. I may make more attires depends on requests.

Thanks for the comments and Jack that be much appreciated do show me the pics beforehand though by PM but yeah would love that. And yes well if you talking about me I am a designer of sorts in my day job.

Updates galore first post.. Worked on face a fair bit but ..face skin , increased age, worked on eyes and facial hair. Now completed all attires and even added more to barons pts as I had to complete the writing in places and do back logos..

Besides I realised now by watching wwe vintage .. that the rattlesnake t-shirt was actually an entrance gear once vs rock instead of his usual vest so will change before upload

Hope all is liked..and as much as my capt card will allow shown two in game pics

Thanks for the comments and Jack that be much appreciated do show me the pics beforehand though by PM but yeah would love that. And yes well if you talking about me I am a designer of sorts in my day job.

Updates galore first post.. Worked on face a fair bit but ..face skin , increased age, worked on eyes and facial hair. Now completed all attires and even added more to barons pts as I had to complete the writing in places and do back logos..

Hope all is liked..and as much as my capt card will allow shown two in game pics

How the hell did you do the jacket? Custom?

Brilliant stuff. This is now looking to be like one of my favourite CAWs of 2011. I can't get over how good that 'Other Side, Jackass' t-shirt looks, it's incredible.

Also, the face is now without a doubt the best one I've seen created in any game. Glad you took all of the suggestions on board.

im really looking forward to the upload of this.

the little facial tweaks really work well and definately would say final. plus really great job on the pt work aswell, the alcohol fueled vest and wm27 t-shirt are easily my favourites

I really like the attires man, good work. Eyebrows need much more thickness as they're sitting too low and don't seem positioned on the forehead correctly.

You already know I really don't like that face skin so I won't comment on that :P lol

Thanks for the comments and

@Tyrant and Shock cheers

@Petchy we have to agree to disagree on face skin etc as I prefer this face skin as it hurts cheeks less then others its all good though ..thats why we both doing different versions :P

@Anyone any suggestions for moveset from above link and a possible third slot?

can really help with moveset as i have always used other peoples so wouldnt know what to suggest apart from the obvious sigs and such lol.

but i'd love to see a slot with just wrestling attires, just do a different entrance vest for each attire. i.e bionic redneck, silver DTA vest, and 3:16 vest plus keep the alcohol fueled

will find pics if ur interested :)

Thanks for the comments and

@Tyrant and Shock cheers

@Petchy we have to agree to disagree on face skin etc as I prefer this face skin as it hurts cheeks less then others its all good though ..thats why we both doing different versions :P

Is the Alabama/Slamma Slam still in the game? If so, maybe use that instead of Spinebuster 1 in Groggy Grapples.

Archived