BHANGRA_MAN's/ (Baron 4 logos) Stone Cold Steve Austin : UPDATE 7/08/2011 Third slot uploaded with shocks amazing pts

BHANGRA_MAN

Thanks for the comments and

@Dom not sure I agree with the head width bit as the head needs to be like that to try to make the eyes/eyebrows close as possible as eyebrows are -100 and eyes dont look right any more up but to compenstate I have adjusted eyes height since these pics but will look into it and I have adjusted everything else will try to get new pics up before Thursday

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Wolfie

Also Thanks to the feedback (mainly Dom, ZAK, Wolfie and a few others) I think I have now near finalised face or have. Updated pics in first post with body figs now shown..Attire pics with at least barons pts to come during the week maybe a few of my pts or at latest by sunday 24th April..upload plans still on schedule

I still will never see the need of wasting time creating someone who's already in the game.

Thanks to the feedback (mainly Dom, ZAK, Wolfie and a few others) I think I have now near finalised face or have. Updated pics below with body figs now shown..Attire pics with at least barons pts to come during the weekend or at latest by sunday 24th April..upload plans still on schedule

Well I hope this is more like it..keeping all morph the same but different texture again

EDITED

Thanks as always to Wolfie, Fozzy and shock for feedback.

Baron has done some pts for the project and I done everything else including face and will be doing the remaining pts and figs..Incidentally @Baron please email me the correct pt file you emailed the wrong one ;) so that I can add it to the caw ..hope you have it still else the project will take longer for me to complete ;)

For now I hope the face shows the work put into it. I want to finalise it soon. Have now shown two face skin choices as one or two people below dont like existing face skin..Dint realise it be a problem

This should be a quick-ish upload if everything is right it will be uploaded 30th April or at the latest 4th May but can easily be before 30th April as I am going to busy after the 4th May

Plan is for attires half terminator/ half stone cold, his raw return attire, his wm attire, alcohol fueled gold version vs rock, arrive raise h**l, the rattlesnake hands one (providing baron still has it), the blood one and cant remember the other two Baron did but still open to two other attire requests

if image is not working please click refresh as tiny pics is like that

Stone Cold Updated face by me

10cq174.png

20pslxe.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/5ceil0.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/10rkcqt.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/nv34lh.jpg

Barons Pts for project so far

9as8ap.jpg

I still will never see the need of wasting time creating someone who's already in the game.

1) To have different attires that are NOT in the game.

2) Cause the game version of Austin has sucked since after HCTP or so.

3) The in-game one doesn't have an entrance attire that Austin ALWAYS wears, so it's an incomplete model...

4) Just cause people want to.

I've notcied this year more than others that Stone Cold's model sucks. It looks nothing like him wth that weird tan they gave him to his face that looks nothing like him this year. I'm glad someone has finally created one that looks this good which is 100x better than the one in game with actually entrance attires etc. Can't wait for this to be uploaded.

@dream yeah can easily do that. I know last year me and wolfie didnt do your request on takers old school boots but this one is easily done

Btw feel free to do his blonde gimmick if I don't do it. I can always add your conversion later on a diff slot

@spoiler not sure if I agree on the eyes and not sure I am

Sure you can add the case on the arm unless he wore something different during entrance.

Attires updates next before end of week

Any attire requests let me know

Nice work bhangra... but... don't forget the Texas & bull tattoo on the left leg...

>< won't matter...if he does dream's suggestion which it sounds like he will be, it'll mostly cover up the area that is in, tbh. Thus why I wouldn't recommend doing it, but hey, what's having the tip top of Textas and tips of horns for a tat to have a boot be an actual in-game boot that 3 inches too high, eh? :rolleyes:

IMO, I'd leave the boots as is, as it is more accurate height, especially seeing the tat reasoning. Dream can always download and go to boot 1 afterwards...lol.

FYI, he actually has two tats on that leg...boot usually covers one of them though (the one on his inner leg between his calf and his ankle).

steve-austin-tattoo-238x300.jpg

steve-austin-tattoo-2-164x300.jpg

if he doesn't change the boots, that's fine.. I just hate the fact that I know it's tennis shoes & socks you have to use to get Austin's correct boot height, when they could just add his boots to the game..

atleast they gave us those kickpad boots, so we could make old school Takers boots correct, without having to use socks & those leggins this yr..

yeah, sucks having to do it that way...I agree. Wish length could change like in the old games, where it actually was a low level boot, not mid-level. But personally, I'd rather see it look right from a far in game and not have the PT work covered on the tat on the leg IMO...looks more acurate in whole if you get past knowing it's a tennis shoe and sock matched up.

yeah, sucks having to do it that way...I agree. Wish length could change like in the old games, where it actually was a low level boot, not mid-level. But personally, I'd rather see it look right from a far in game and not have the PT work covered on the tat on the leg IMO...looks more acurate in whole if you get past knowing it's a tennis shoe and sock matched up.

oh, I can overlook it.. it just burns me up, that ppl who make this game, has known for yrs. that ppl make the in game wrestlers all the time.. when will they wise up, & give us boots for Austin.. I mean we have Rock's, Rude, Bulldog, Punk's old ones, Mankind, HHH old ones, etc.. they should give us Austin's correct boots in the CAW mode, cause ppl make him with the proper attires, that THQ/Yukes seem not to put in the game, just the same ol Austin, different yr.

if he doesn't change the boots, that's fine.. I just hate the fact that I know it's tennis shoes & socks you have to use to get Austin's correct boot height, when they could just add his boots to the game..

atleast they gave us those kickpad boots, so we could make old school Takers boots correct, without having to use socks & those leggins this yr..

Yeah. It is a damn dirty shame. Especially since there are plenty of wrestlers who wear a shorter style of boot. But do you want to know something depressing? Female Caw Mode is a waste because all the options with morphing and skin etc etc that you get in the Male Caw Mode are not there. BUT.. do you want to know what is there? Go to Diva Caw Mode and Boots... and then check out the options for the boots that you can change the length to. Depressing. You can get the perfect length of those boots in Diva mode but not Male mode. What a shame..

Thanks for the comments and coleshaw what's wrong please let me know so I can fix it.

@masterchief strongly disagree def looks like him for sure and sorry maskedmaniac PTs won't be uploaded

@anyone hopefully one of my PTs be shown at weekend and in general some body pics and the fear attire will be made with cami pants probably instead of the raise hell one

Forgot to add I guess I keep the boots the way they are as it's more easier for dream to add boots rather then adjusting PTs. Sorry dream but any thoughts on his blonde gimmick If I don't do it

Without a doubt the 3rd shot of him looks the best, it's coming along nicely. However, going off the pic below I'd like to suggest the following:

- Raise the y-axis of the eyebrows about 5-10 clicks

- Turn up the nose angle about 15-20 clicks

- Increase lip thickness about 5 clicks

- Raise eye height 5 clicks.

SteveAustin_Mark_Von__13753061.jpg

Archived