Final Point Wrestling

Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Been almost 3 months since I posted something, I'm gonna start doing more, so I'll start off w/ this.

hollyhoodpics.png

"Ruthless" Holly Hood. Damn near the most unstable and violent female ever to grace (or bloody) a wrestling ring. Quick to grab a chair, kendo stick, or even turn the environment into a weapon, Holly's not a stranger to hardcore, bare knuckle fighting. Holly can be seen at various fight clubs and has fought and even beaten men before. She doesn't let her sex appeal lead her life, she'd much rather fight then almost anything else.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the guys on the video said johnny Hollywood

Yea, that's one of my CAWs

hd40.png

That right thar folks, would be Half Death 4.0. Reason being, this is the 3rd attire overhaul i've done for him in the past month, and this will most likely be his final look for when WWE 12 comes out. I wanna drum up some momentum so when WWE 12 comes out people will actually be interested in my CAws, so that's what I'm gonna do. All his attire is Low-res PT's, and the tattoos on the first and third attires is custom. It's not on the other two, because I made the attires before the CAWs, and going back and having to put all of those PT's in place just for the sake of the tattoos isn't worth it. He hasn't been uploaded on XBL yet, some moveset tweaks i've been putting off doing have to be done, and I gotta upload his theme, and then he'll be all set.

Up next, since Scorpion reminded me of him ever so kindly, will be the team of Hollywood Inc, Johnny Hollywood, Zak Wyldde and Amy Rayne!

Good CAWs. I think you should try to blend the designs better. The attires are creative and the characters are well morphed.

Looking forward to see more.

Thanks, glad you like :D

Well, well, well, what do we have here? :D

In a way he look very familiar! But I can see there are changes made.

orlly? I don't think you've ever seen him before :P

but yea, I did change some stuff about him, lowered his body size to 1 so he could lose weight, changed some moveset stuff around, obviously the attires lol

Archived