*Uploaded to XBL* Jeff Hardy *Face and Body Formula Added

MrB

Here's what I'd do....the eye makeup looks like overdone eyeliner (almost Taker-like)....tone it down some and add to heighten where it's right, not all over.

Also, the face skin is just honestly quite over-exaggerated for Jeff. though I know you are aiming at that "sunk-in" cheek look, I think it's too heightened on that skin, almost Zombie-like...so find a way to deaden it or change the skin and find a way to manually make the effect you want, with less standing out...as it's just too dark and makes it look tons older than it is (hint, note Dawgwood's HHH...same skin, looks right on it for HHH's age, but on Hardy...can't say I'd see their aging look to be anywhere near each other, if you know what I mean). I'd also look at thickening the lips overall, then thin out the upper lip some as it looks too wode already , much less if you thicken the mouth.

Yeah, you and I have talked enough that you know what I mean...keep aiming at it, but honestly...Ken's was done with a custom face skin..I'd like to see you push your boundaries and aim at going after the look...without a face skin customizing. Take ideas to know where you need to detail. ;) Feel free to PM me shots if you want direction before updates.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I'd do....the eye makeup looks like overdone eyeliner (almost Taker-like)....tone it down some and add to heighten where it's right, not all over.

Also, the face skin is just honestly quite over-exaggerated for Jeff. though I know you are aiming at that "sunk-in" cheek look, I think it's too heightened on that skin, almost Zombie-like...so find a way to deaden it or change the skin and find a way to manually make the effect you want, with less standing out...as it's just too dark and makes it look tons older than it is (hint, note Dawgwood's HHH...same skin, looks right on it for HHH's age, but on Hardy...can't say I'd see their aging look to be anywhere near each other, if you know what I mean). I'd also look at thickening the lips overall, then thin out the upper lip some as it looks too wode already , much less if you thicken the mouth.

Yeah, you and I have talked enough that you know what I mean...keep aiming at it, but honestly...Ken's was done with a custom face skin..I'd like to see you push your boundaries and aim at going after the look...without a face skin customizing. Take ideas to know where you need to detail. ;) Feel free to PM me shots if you want direction before updates.

Ok cool ill work on him tonight and work on all of these things. Looking at it i agree 100% with the face skin needing to be changed ill take a look through them all and see what i can come up with. I think changing the skin will help out with the eye area a lot too.

And yea its going to be tough to compete with a custom face skin but im willing to try. And i will do that ill PM you before i post here to see how the updates are going. Thanks for all the help man i appreciate it so much! :)

Looks awsome :2eye: i would just suggest more uptodate attires. I really dont like the face paint colors you choose :nono:

All of these attires are ones hes worn in TNA, and hes worn each of these facepaints. So i guess if its just the facepaint choices you dont like then thats your opinion but you should at least comment on whether they're good or not.

Nice, when will this be released?

If its final and no one sees anything else to fix i can upload him this afternoon. :)

Preview added in first post of what im working on now!

@Stratusâ„¢ Thanks and yes and no, i still have the PT of the armband saved but its white and black at the moment but color changing is not hard at all. The paint tool for the armbands are uploaded already i used the same one on all just changed the colors.

Thanks man i appreciate it!

Im open to attire requests for mid attitude era jeff that im doing now. So far ive got two planned out the one thats pictured and this one.

33.jpg

I had started on another which was the purple hardy shirt with a yellow jeff swantom'ing on the front but i was not having much luck with that paint tool so i scrapped it. Id rather make 4 good attires than 3 good and one kind of close. So please feel free to request 2 more attires from this era.

ALSO if anyone has a picture of the back of that green shirt with the gun logo on it post it im having a hard time finding it and i want to make that shirt its been a fav of mine forever. :)

Of the green one? I didnt think the had that logo at that time i thought that was more towards the end of his latest wwe run? I might be wrong though i thought the back of that green shirt had words on the back but i couldnt remember.

Detailing yea im gonna work on a little bit, morphing not so much as as his face really hasnt changed shape over the years. But im going to make him look a little younger. Alot of the ref's i used for his face on the TNA one were young ones so i might just need to lighten some of the designs so they arent so defined.

I had thought about doing a few of his TNA shirts but alot of the time currently just when he wrestles he just has the tank top. But sometime i may do a few of his TNA shirts. More or less the reason i didnt is because with the face paints i chose he had just tank tops so if i can find other paints along with shirts i may give it a go sometime. It wouldnt be till after my attitude jeff though.

Thanks for the comments though man! :)

Of the green one? I didnt think the had that logo at that time i thought that was more towards the end of his latest wwe run? I might be wrong though i thought the back of that green shirt had words on the back but i couldnt remember.

I could be wrong. I think he had a type of Hardy symbole on the back.

Archived