nice work man, now I am planning a masked wrestler

#22 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BackwoodsGramp

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

Secrets arm tat is sweet, I like the way you did the "S" and the "T" the same way.

#23 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts
  • Gamertag: MediumSolid
  • SEN (PS3): Lazandriel

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

Secrets arm tat is sweet, I like the way you did the "S" and the "T" the same way.

And it's also a question mark! :o omg

I'm actually surprised at the positive feedback on Secret's tattoo. I made it pretty quickly and slapped in on, because I thought the CAW might need a little extra something. Glad you guys like Secret, I've been a bit iffy on whether I do myself.

I'll be putting up the Poison For The People T-shirt and "The Hand Grenade" Dan Williams when I get some extra time on my hands.

#24 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

Secret looks really cool, if you had Brienj's editor you could make him more mysterious & give him taunts that teleport him around the arena lol :)

#25 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

Yeah, the question mark is cool as well, can't wait to see "The Hand Grenade" Benoit was always a favorite of mine.

#26 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

Yeah, the question mark is cool as well, can't wait to see "The Hand Grenade" Benoit was always a favorite of mine.

Ok, I've already got him ready, but I thought I'd make a few entrance shirts for him since the actual attire is pretty simplistic. Just to add something more to the CAW. I'll try to have him up by the end of the week.

#27 deathbyego

deathbyego

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,791 posts
  • Gamertag: deathbyego

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

I have a question. What pt color code did you use for Secret's tattoo? I'm about to do a tattoo myself and I'm rubbish when it comes to colors.

#28 MrB

MrB

Test Subject #33

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Awesome caws man just awesome. Where do you get your ideas for original tattoos? That was my main problem when i just tried to paint tool a sleeve for a caw i was making i had no idea what to even begin making lol.

#29 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

I have a question. What pt color code did you use for Secret's tattoo? I'm about to do a tattoo myself and I'm rubbish when it comes to colors.

I use 22, 222, 39. I believe The Von first used it on his Rock and it worked, so I'm using it too.

Awesome caws man just awesome. Where do you get your ideas for original tattoos? That was my main problem when i just tried to paint tool a sleeve for a caw i was making i had no idea what to even begin making lol.

What I usually do is think of some basic tattoo idea (dragon, tiger, axe, tribal etc.) and just search it on google. I skim through the pictures, find something simple enough to PT and base my tattoo on that. I usually get some ideas of my own while PTing it, so the tattoos are rarely straight off of google.

For example, for the half-sleeve on Grime (which is also the background of Pathos' sleeve) I searched "wave tattoo" on google and based the PT on something I found. Now that I've been doing a few of these, I don't always need a base picture. I recommend that if you want to make a completely custom tattoo, draw it out on paper first and base your PT off of that.

#30 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

Really like the PT, not my personal taste in tattoos since I like coloured tattoos but these do work on these guys. Really good work on the text on Secret's attire too.

#31 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Really like the PT, not my personal taste in tattoos since I like coloured tattoos but these do work on these guys. Really good work on the text on Secret's attire too.

I suck at making colored tattoos, I just can't get them to look right. That's why I've been sticking to black and grey or no tattoos at all. I might try working on colored tattoos later on when I have time, but for now, I'll let you fulfill people's need for colorful tattoos. :nod:

#32 MrB

MrB

Test Subject #33

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:15 AM

What I usually do is think of some basic tattoo idea (dragon, tiger, axe, tribal etc.) and just search it on google. I skim through the pictures, find something simple enough to PT and base my tattoo on that. I usually get some ideas of my own while PTing it, so the tattoos are rarely straight off of google.

For example, for the half-sleeve on Grime (which is also the background of Pathos' sleeve) I searched "wave tattoo" on google and based the PT on something I found. Now that I've been doing a few of these, I don't always need a base picture. I recommend that if you want to make a completely custom tattoo, draw it out on paper first and base your PT off of that.

Alright cool ill just get a basic idea and do a broad search. And thats not a bad idea to pretty much do a rough draft on paper so you know what to start with. Thanks man. :)

#33 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

Dan Williams added!

PS. Another tip for tattoo making: When shading, instead of using a lighter color to do the shade, I prefer using single dots of the same shade in sort of a "chess board" formation. Close up you can spot the difference, but in-game it looks just like proper shading.

#34 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

Excellent work on the Hand Grenade, and I am so diggin the suplex t-shirt as well as the other impressive work you did for him too

#35 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

Hand Grenade looks great, the suplex shirt is sweet.

#36 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

You're new guy reminds me a lot of Gunner Scott/Adam Pearce, Benoit's protege back in the day and Benoit through the attires.

#37 xMykex

xMykex

New Talent

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Gamertag: ivegotstr8edge

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

Your PT work is just insane! absolutely amazing. i have the patience of a year old puppy so i doubt i will ever get near the level of this work. keep up the great work! hand grenade is also my favorite.

#38 Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

cool and nice work man.

#39 16BitJay

16BitJay

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

Your tattoo and beard work impresses me, since a lot of your beards seem to have designs on them to make them look more creative. Your PT work is top notch and it is good that you take the time to explain the characters of the CAWs too.

#40 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:06 PM

Dan Looks awesome, and those PT's are epic. nuff said lol.