- Chris Aaron, new trunks logo

ON XBL: Secret, Drake Pathos, Jacob Grime, Dan Williams

TAGS: Petos., Deceiver, Original

"Disturbed" Chucky Chains (UPDATED)

Spoiler

Dan "The Hand Grenade" Williams

Spoiler

The Underworld Union

This tag team lets their actions speak for themselves. They don't speak much, but when they do, the mouthpiece, Secret, speaks in mysterious whispers. Whenever the ominous music of The Union starts playing, the fans know they're in for one of the most mystic, yet no-nonsense tag teams of the 21st century.

Secret (On XBL)

Spoiler

Drake Pathos(On XBL)

Spoiler

Poison For The People (UPDATED)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here is a heel group called Poison For The People. Each member has experienced discrimination of some sort and are here for payback. They want to prove that those who wronged them were wrong and never should have mistreated them. These men are determined to get the respect they deserve - by all means necessary.

The muscle of the group: Jacob "The Tank" Grime(On XBL)

Spoiler

The aggression: Black (UPDATED)

Spoiler

The brains: "The Mistreat" Chris Aaron (UPDATED)

Spoiler

Edited by Petos., 10 June 2011 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts
  • Gamertag: RockItSjoerd

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

I was gonna say I love your PT but I think you already know :hqhq:

#3 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

I was gonna say I love your PT but I think you already know :hqhq:

And your ideas too :D

#4 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BackwoodsGramp

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

Your tattoos are amazing, and the gimmicks are cool to.

#5 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts
  • Gamertag: MediumSolid
  • SEN (PS3): Lazandriel

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you bothered reading the gimmick descriptions too, as the basis of these CAWs relies more on their gimmicks than the look of the CAWs themselves. Jacob Grime is the only one I made primarily to be posted on here, and that can clearly be seen on the type of work I put into him(more complicated tattoos and logos). The others were made for my own use and fun, and focus more on the gimmicks than the PT for example.

BTW, if you guys have gimmick ideas or tattoo ideas, I can give them a go. I love giving my CAWs an actual character and I'll gladly take tips from you guys if you'd like to give them. This thread will be centered around CAWs with gimmicks.

#6 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

I like it when CAWs have a back story or a gimmick descriptions with them.

#7 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

This is one I'm trying out myself, but I think it'd be cool if you did your own CAW Stable based on a popular Tag Team/Stable like Beer Money Inc or The British Invasion or Motor City Machine Guns :D

Also, jw, what are the values you use in PT when you make tattoos?

#8 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Anyone have opinions on Pathos? I'm a bit surprised as to how quickly this topic was forgotten. :D

Also, I've made a pretty sweet logo for Poison For The People to have on their entrance T-shirts. I might be posing it here later if there's any interest in these.

#9 ZackAttackV2.0

ZackAttackV2.0

New Talent

• Banned
  • 96 posts
  • SEN (PS3): PM Me

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

I am very interested broski

#10 Undercard Jamoke

Undercard Jamoke

• Members
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

love the tattoos and paint tools :)

#11 Marco Veddi

Marco Veddi

Opener

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Gamertag: Marco Veddi

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

Great caws man if you have a capture card you should do a tutorial for youtube would be really benefit up and coming CAW makers!

Awesome job I'm only getting familer with the paint tool myself so if ya wanna check out my guys feel free the ones I have posted at the min are Kahn and Marco Veddi

#12 ωasted

ωasted

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

Great caws man if you have a capture card you should do a tutorial for youtube would be really benefit up and coming CAW makers!

Awesome job I'm only getting familer with the paint tool myself so if ya wanna check out my guys feel free the ones I have posted at the min are Kahn and Marco Veddi

I agree, I'd love too know how too make a tattoo, anyway...I love Tank...Smashing CAW.

#13 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

I agree, I'd love too know how too make a tattoo, anyway...I love Tank...Smashing CAW.

Tattoos:
Unfortunately, I don't have a cap card so that can't be done. Making the tattoos really isn't that hard, though. It just takes patience and a clear view of what you're doing. If you have questions about PTing tattoos, I'd be glad to answer.

Note:
Also, I'm really happy about the positive feedback. I haven't really had time to do a whole lot with CAW mode lately, since I've got an important exam coming up. Therefore, I won't be perfecting and posting all the CAWs I've made.

Poll:
If you want to though, you can select the types of CAWs you'd like to see from me. I've got some ready, I'm just probably not gonna post all of them. So here's some descriptions of CAWs I have, feel free to tell me which ones sound most interesting:

Hibrido - A Mexican luchador, who's style is a mix of traditional high flying lucha and the hard hitting chops and kicks he adopted during his time in Japan.

Dan "The Hand Grenade" Williams - A technical wrestler who can keep the match slow and matbased, and suddenly explode with his wide array of devastating suplexes. He shares the passion and aggression of his childhood hero, Chris Benoit.

Secret - I said I'd post him, but this thread doesn't have that many comments so I'm not posting everyone I originally intended. Secret, Drake Pathos' tag partner, is a mysterious figure. Not much is known of him since he hides behind both his mask and the aura of mystique that follows him. His character is loosely based on Jeff Hardy's TNA heel gimmick.

"The Ecuador Phantom" Manuel Grande - This man is a pioneer of wrestling in Ecuador. What this masked wrestler brings to the mix is Lucha Libre with his own unique twist. I've made versions of this guy since WWF RAW on the XBox.

Which one(s) sound the most interesting?

Edited by Petos., 03 May 2011 - 11:53 PM.

#14 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:11 AM

Secret :)

#15 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

Secret and "The Hand Grenade".

#16 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

Personally I'd like to see Secret, since Drake Pathos is simply stunning and if Secret is anything like Pathos then I would absolutely love to see him :nod:

Oh yeah, good luck with your exams 8-)

#17 Patient Zero

Patient Zero

Jobber

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

Hand Grenade 8-)

#18 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

You don't dissapoint, do you? :hqhq:

#19 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

I'm glad if I don't. :blush:

Thanks for the comments guys. :) For those who voted for The Hand Grenade, you might just get your wish next. I'll just point out now, that he is a very simple CAW, so don't expect tattoos or PT infested tights. He does have one PT I'm really proud of though, and that's the main reason I'll post him TBH. :D As mentioned before, his look is very Benoit-influenced.

#20 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

Nice work on Secret's arm tattoo, the attire came out real nice as well..Looking forward to more sneak peeks from ya