The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

aV Echelon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok idk if it the up date or damage disc but no matter what happens when I get inside the city where im to be executed the person doesn't show up so im just stuck inside the wagon waiting to get out

all my other saves work fine

Are you playing on pc? If so, what mods are you running? Are you using a custom race?

This issue happens if I try to use the ningheim race (or something like that) with the helgen beginning.

Just curious, what did you name your characters? I only have one on my PC and I named him Griswold, and he's an Imperial. I thought it was fitting.

I always have two characters with the names Kade and Varis. Kade is always a nord Warrior, whereas Varis is whatever i feel like at the time of making him.

Just curious, what did you name your characters? I only have one on my PC and I named him Griswold, and he's an Imperial. I thought it was fitting.

I couldn't think of a name so I took a few names from Champions of Norrath. I've used the name Firiona Vie for my High Elf character, Natasla for my Wood Elf and Sylea for my Dark Elf. I kinda want to play as an Argonian but haven't really thought of a name yet. I could go with Lifts-Her-Tail but I might have to find a mod that gives her a maid outfit. It would be funny, but also kinda lame at the same time.

My first character was a Breton called Leigil Galad, it's what I call the majority of my fantasy characters in games. I then had an evil Wood Elf called Hyden Narriford who was bent on controlling the entirety of Skyrim, and a Nord called Oliver Freebound who is focused on honour. And for my PC edition I play as Conan!

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, a good way to find names is the various fantasy name generators out there. I never end up taking one of those full names directly though. I'll mix and match a first and last name that like. Or, more commonly, I'll make up my own name, but I'll get ideas from the generators. It's a good way to get thinking in the right direction. You see common morphemes within the different types of names, and that changes a bit from fantasy setting to fantasy setting. I mean most fantasy universes just borrow/are directly inspired by Tolkien anyway. So elvish, orcish, etc... names are going to sound roughly similar from setting to setting. TES deviates just enough from those formulas, while staying mostly familiar.

Also, The Elder Scrolls franchise just won Greatest Game Series of the Decade in a tournament poll over at Gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-game-series/peoples-choice/index.html?page=2

• 1 month later...

Archived