iMPACT 2011 even being made?

The Xi

Why bother making IMPACT 11 if your going to go with MidWay the game sucked. Only make another impact game if there going to go with THQ.

:facepalm:

why would you want thq to make this game?

so they can make a complete clone of wwe 12/all stars with tna characters?

i like what midway tried to do..it was a decent enough game,there just wasnt enough content in it to keep you satisfied.

i really do wish southpeak will do something with this game(if they even still have the license)

Well, considering Midway went bankrupt, and Midway was the one that developed the first TNA game, I don't see them making a game anytime soon. And I really don't see NetherRealm (the successor for Midway, and maker of the recent MK game) making the game.

Why bother making IMPACT 11 if your going to go with MidWay the game sucked. Only make another impact game if there going to go with THQ.

Why would THQ product TNA's wrestling game when they have a contract with WWE?

Exactly. It's like when WWE were with Jakks Pacific for their toys. Where did TNA go? They went with Mattel. Now, WWE are with Mattel, and TNA are with Jakks Pacific.

And with WWE with THQ, TNA either need to find another developer, or just simply not bring out another game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why on earth would anyone actually want another TNA game? the first one was in production forever then When i finally got it it was the worst wrestling game I ever played. stupid submission system no customization the list goes on. Legends of Wrestling was better than TNA and it's stinking pre-historic.

Your crazy. It wasn't perfect but the gameplay was fun and the graphics were amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd really like to see a TNA console game. The roster itself would make it great. I liked TNA Impact!, but 4 things bugged me. I didn't like the pin system (whenever I tried rotating the r stick, I hit the xbox power button, and the game didn;t pause) and I also didn't like the lack of moveset. Scott Steiner's steiner recliner as a pin was f***ed up. Creation needed to be better. That being said, a lot less work than THQ has for WWE 13 to be succesful IMO.

:offtopic:

Rise of Nightmares...Is that a donut in your sig? I mean in kelly's hand.

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to vote for seeing another TNA Impact game... I liked the first one quite a bit and I am more of a fan of the TNA Roster than the WWE Roster right now... but if it does come out, I'd get it... I'm a sucker... I know. :)

The graphics in the TNA game are well-documented as being absolutely phenomenal. Well, there were shortcoming with the lack of matchtypes, certain characters with incorrect/default finishers, (cradle shock!).and online was very limited. I definitely think they should of just had more actual wrestlers (instead of wasting space. (e.g. Don West, and MIke Tenay ) They intended to have more moves, but that's just what happened when Midway was on the verge of bankruptcy... which was just the worst timing imaginable. I mean, if Point of VIew could learn to develop more things for current consoles that would be great. They could make more match types, have up-to-date rosters, introduce more CAW slots, and perhaps even have a more expansive kind of "career" mode; I really don't think that's in the budget for them though. Here's hoping the license gets picked up by a reputable company in the near-future, but I won't hold my breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering a lot of huge TNA fans probably buy the WWE games in this age purely because of the customisation available to them, and that they can virtually come close to creating their own TNA game (I say virtually not completely obviously!) then you'd think that some company would take the project on. I know the rights and all come into it and they might not look into stuff like that but despite the flop that many people think TNA iMPACT was surely another attempt from somebody wouldn't hurt? Its not like its got to be like the other game.

Archived