iMPACT 2011 even being made?

The Xi

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll be damned I actually prefer this. Glad to hear it's on the iPhone as well. It's dumbed down sure but I have played first person shooters with the same style and I like it. I'm not really begging for a new console game because once hogan brought in the four sided ring it exams much easier to turn svr into my own impact 2 with 50 caws and community creations. I stayed away from the iPhone release of legends because of the roster so this is perfect for what I am looking for from tna in a game. Could care less really about more news I'll be looking out for it.

They did confirm it in a gamespot interview "on the spot" feature. They also claimed spring of 2011. TNA is only offering their copyright for a videogame and have little interest in sending talent for motion capture or scanning. Personally with this namco iDevice release I'd rather they make the console versions instead of south peak. Namco is alright but they are far better than south peak that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Why on earth would anyone actually want another TNA game? the first one was in production forever then When i finally got it it was the worst wrestling game I ever played. stupid submission system no customization the list goes on. Legends of Wrestling was better than TNA and it's stinking pre-historic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, all this positivity is overwhelming :rolleyes:

i still hope there's a new TNA game as long as they make major improvements

this

i was really lookin forward to the game, wouldv had an epic roster

ya and i kinda liked the gameplay in general. hopefully we get info soon

if there's a new tna game, it probably wont b called tna impact 2011 as 2011 is almost over lol

Would rather see a wrestling game be made by konami (guys that made pro evo) it could be a wrestling game feauturing TNA, ROH, Japan, Indie wrestlers and free agents and maybe some WWE wrestlers if they got copy rights would be so good cause imagine the creation and being able to fully edit the roster and have caws to and it no doubt would have jeff hardy in and other wrestlers like that the gameplay would be arcade style but flow well with great match types to and full entrance with selected winning motions and even 6 and 4 sided ring options with a paint tool for everything including to apply to the ring would offer such a good game if konami made this I was thinking of this in my head few months ago would want the game to be released on ps3 only :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah i hope they do, i would probably get it

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt it maybe eventually they'll announce something, it would've been awesome if they had released a new game during mid-summer 2010 when they had a good roster (Jeff Hardy, Desmond Wolfe, A.J. Styles, RVD, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, etc.)

Some good ideas TNA should actually be looking at (They're not mine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJgElZWDVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXBo2lEiRM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UzpzAA9AT8&feature=related

I highly doubt they're eager to just jump back in to the next gen consoles.

svr11.jpg

I would compare it to '09 or '10, but it would of been a lot more devastating for its case. :hqhq:

Hopefully another company will eventually step up to the plate, but until then it's back to enjoying SvR's creation suite.

Archived