Formula 1 Thread

Zander

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2 days Lewis Hamilton has accused 3 drivers of blocking him in Spain. he claims that he was blocked by both Toro Rosso's and Michael Schumacher. when schumi was asked about it he said "I don't recall it". Hamilton has also said that he's the only one who can stop Vettel.

seeing as there's little chance of overtaking i'm hoping that someone else other than red bull(especially Vettel) can get pole position on saturday. Alonso looked strong today.

I'm so fed up with Vettel. i'd even rather have Hamilton winning at the moment. 5th for Schumacher, hopefully he can make his usual good start. And a concussion for Perez, looking unlikely that he'll be cleared to race.

Perez's crash was nasty. Glad it's nothing serious, although he almost certainly won't be racing tomorrow. Such bad luck in his first season.

That's three crashes in roughly the same area since Thursday; Petrov, Perez and Rosberg all went off.

No way can Vettel hold off Alonso now.

Hamilton had a drive through and got stuck behind traffic at the start. Button is on fresh tyres, Vettel would need to do 60 laps on one set of tyres if he doesn't pit, which he is likely to do, Alonso also is likely to pit and both would end up behind Button.

I completely forgot this was on :| . Why is Hamilton still 9th and why are they talking about Button winning easily if he's 3rd?

Explain pl0x.

Vettel hasn't stopped since lap 16. Him and Alonso in 2nd have used both sets of tyres. They think Vettel's gonna try go till the end on this set.

Archived