Greatest Intercontinental Champion Ever Comes to WWE All Stars

THQ Tank

Pretty cool... but this game is seriously lacking some earthquake.

Might be for the same technical reasons Yoko didn't make it in.

I'm guessing there would be too many clipping issues with overweight characters.

I wonder how Mark Henry will be looking in the game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that makes 13 announced for DLC so far...

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

and unless they are going to count Jericho and Lawler as Superstars and not Legends (I haven't seen any confirmation either way) that is 9 Legends DLC and 4 Superstars DLC

8 Legends and 5 Superstars. Why count Jericho as a Legend? He hasn't retired yet. 3 or 4 more DLC for superstars?Hmm Thq..what you got up yo sleeve?

hmmmmm if theres goin to be a few more wwe superstars i could see evan bourne, alberto del rio and either wade barrett or dolph ziggler maybe daniel bryan !!

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

and unless they are going to count Jericho and Lawler as Superstars and not Legends (I haven't seen any confirmation either way) that is 9 Legends DLC and 4 Superstars DLC

8 Legends and 5 Superstars. Why count Jericho as a Legend? He hasn't retired yet. 3 or 4 more DLC for superstars?Hmm Thq..what you got up yo sleeve?

hmmmmm if theres goin to be a few more wwe superstars i could see evan bourne, alberto del rio and either wade barrett or dolph ziggler maybe daniel bryan !!

Not sure if serious...You think way to big and you get yourself pumped for disappointment. You also think there's a short haired CM PUNK >_>

I'm not the world's biggest Honky Tonk Man fan, but his entrance and moves look pretty great. Really fits the style of the game.

And hey, with the exception of Bam Bam Bigelow, we now have the full roster of WWF WrestleMania for the NES!

COUNT IT! :) Sorry, didn't mean that Ba Bam was in, just thought it was sweet that we were close.

You guys at THQ really did an amazing job with this game i havent looked this forward to a wrestling game since I was a kid. & HTM looks great i LOVE the entrance attire and the shake rattle & roll is def. top 3 finishers in the game imo.

I'm not the world's biggest Honky Tonk Man fan, but his entrance and moves look pretty great. Really fits the style of the game.

And hey, with the exception of Bam Bam Bigelow, we now have the full roster of WWF WrestleMania for the NES!

COUNT IT! :) Sorry, didn't mean that Ba Bam was in, just thought it was sweet that we were close.

shifty.gif Something seems fishy.

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Hopefully not more guys like Mark Henry and R Truth. I dont know how those guys got in the game.

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Hopefully not more guys like Mark Henry and R Truth. I dont know how those guys got in the game.

Because R-Truths moves would look really great and Mark Henry is a respected wrestling veteran.

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Jericho is on the Superstar side, not the Legends. At the end of the roster reveal trailer, they list Jericho after the Legends alongside the Superstars.

Lawler is counted on the Legends side.

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Not sure if serious...You think way to big and you get yourself pumped for disappointment. You also think there's a short haired CM PUNK >_>

im not gettin all hopes up on those i was just sayin if there were 3-4 more dlc sometime in the future those were who i would see be in it :fedup:

looks 2 things hes he's missing 1 importent thing from is entrace is guitar ya idoits and his finsher is a neckbreaker not through em in the *censored*ing air do some resurch will ya cheez I understand the idea of the game but put some thought into the finshers.

Please, show us how you would do an over-the-top ShakeRattle&Roll. Because this one looks amazing.

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

If there is no additional fantasy warfare matches then it doesn't matter how many Legends to Superstars there are.They can have 15 to 5 it won't matter.The more Legends the better.

looks 2 things hes he's missing 1 importent thing from is entrace is guitar ya idoits and his finsher is a neckbreaker not through em in the *censored*ing air do some resurch will ya cheez I understand the idea of the game but put some thought into the finshers.

Please, show us how you would do an over-the-top ShakeRattle&Roll. Because this one looks amazing.

sam eas that but dont let go and the landing is at a sick angle

Archived