Greatest Intercontinental Champion Ever Comes to WWE All Stars

THQ Tank

Hopefully there are some extra finishers in the game, like a figure four, so we can make Valentine.

I have read that it was confirmed we cannot edit movesets, wonder if that means we cannot give CAW movesets.

No. We can edit the finishers on a CAW, but we have to give the CAW a in-game superstars moveset. So only the finisher is changeable.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool... but this game is seriously lacking some earthquake.

Might be for the same technical reasons Yoko didn't make it in.

I'm guessing there would be too many clipping issues with overweight characters.

Or maybe collision detection when jumping off ropes or stuff like that.

Dusty rhodes, andre, and big show are all overweight.

Not fat and over grown stomachs like Yokozuna. If you notice Big Show, he does not have a large stomach whereas Yokozuna bloats out tons. IT has nothing to do with actual weight.

Amazing addition. Aside from Flair, foley and Angle...honky would have been my next pick for inclusion above anyone else...hahaha Goldberg...please. Goldberg doesnt deserve shit. He was enteraining because of his gimmick that's all and he got NWO/kliq'd up the ass!!! Hogan MADE Goldberg, Nash DESTROYED Goldberg and Triple H FINISHED HIM off...

It's now officially ok to be cool, cocky, and bad in WWE All Stars. You've reached your goal WWE Games universe:

http://www.wweallstars.com/roster/honky-tonk-man

The greatest intercontinental champion ever is in WWE All Stars. Honky Tonk Man will be coming as a free DLC update to all WWE All Stars PS3 and X360 owners later in April. Thank you to everyone who helped attain the sharing goal in our Fantasy Warfare Facebook Application.

Gimmick, stunt, or whatever you wanna call it, this was a community goal that you guys earned and I hope had some fun along the way. I wanted to personally make sure we gave something back to the community in the form of post-launch DLC.

While I know HTM may not be the #1 on all of your lists, he is guaranteed to be a damn "heel" amount of fun in WWE All Stars and will be singin the stompin blues on all of your opponents.

-Tank

Before I ask what I wanna ask, I think I should say that I've bee a lurker for about a few months and I just made this account today. :D

Anyway...

I was wondering: Since the legends side outnumbers the superstar side by 3 wrestlers, are there more dlc chars that we don't know about? Or is the roster just gunna be unbalanced? I don't really have a problem with it either way, I was just wondering.

Also...Will the dc come with more fantasy warfare options like Ted Dibiase vs. His Father or HTM vs. Chris Jericho??

Thanks.

Well I'll be damned, I never separated the dlc into categories, Superstars are down by three.

If there are three more in the pipeline, I wonder who the third man could be?

There's enough evidence to assume Goldust is one. MVP has to be one given his departure was a surprise. I'm guessing Ziggler would be the final guy given they said no Del Rio, and it wouldn't make sense to toss a Nexus guy in without the whole group.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, given the Legends outnumber the Superstars by one, is there a mystery Superstar on the horizon?

There's gotta be an MVP model made somewhere.

Ibe thought t his too... I'm thinking goldie or Jerry lalwer (on ign he said he was playable) to round out the roster to 40

Also, given the Legends outnumber the Superstars by one, is there a mystery Superstar on the horizon?

There's gotta be an MVP model made somewhere.

Ibe thought t his too... I'm thinking goldie or Jerry lalwer (on ign he said he was playable) to round out the roster to 40

Lawler has already been announced as DLC

that makes 13 announced for DLC so far...

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

and unless they are going to count Jericho and Lawler as Superstars and not Legends (I haven't seen any confirmation either way) that is 9 Legends DLC and 4 Superstars DLC

that makes 13 announced for DLC so far...

Hawk

Animal

Dusty Rhodes

The Million Dollar Man

The Big Bossman

Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler

Michael Hayes

The Honky Tonk Man

Cody Rhodes

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mark Henry

R-Truth

and unless they are going to count Jericho and Lawler as Superstars and not Legends (I haven't seen any confirmation either way) that is 9 Legends DLC and 4 Superstars DLC

8 Legends and 5 Superstars. Why count Jericho as a Legend? He hasn't retired yet. 3 or 4 more DLC for superstars?Hmm Thq..what you got up yo sleeve?

Archived