The Rock / Rocky Maivia

WolfgangJT

Well, did my own tweak off Baron's Rock that he said he's fine with me showing, so here is what I have for a possible face update of my own if anyone would want it...added some of my own detailing to what he had and did morph changes.

Feedback welcome. :rock:

-------------------------

05/12: 2000's Rock face and 3/4 attires preview posted (also preview is up on CC):

face:

2kfacev1.png

Attire 1 (red attire):

attire1.png

Attire 2 (blue attire):

attire2.png

Attire 3 (gold WM X8 attire):

attire3.png

Attire 4 (all red Vengeance 2002 attire):

attire4.png

05/11: Final Classic shots posted (2 ring attires + 2 promo attires). Also now posted on Live.

tags: rock, dwayne, wolfgangjt

Old School/Corporate face:

oldschoolface1v3.png

Old School Ring Attire 1:

classicattire1.png

Old School Ring Attire 2:

classicattire2.png

Classic vest Promo/Cutscene Attire:

classicattire3.png

Classic Promo attire (blue/white shirt, white pants)...for use in Storyline Promos and such:

classicattire4.png

05/03: 2003 Heel Rock now posted on Live. Tags: rock, dwayne, wolfgangjt

Face:

heelface.png

2003 Tattoos matched to era version:

heeltats.png

Attire 1 (white heel attire...Backlash 2003 vs Goldberg):

heelattire1.png

Attire 2 (The jabroni beatin, pie eatin belt buckle....vested attire :) )

heelattire2.png

Attire 3 (2003 No Way Out vs Hogan/RAW vs Hurricane/HCTP attire):

heelattire3.png

Enjoy!!!!

more to come.....

04/26/2011:

Update 2: Current Rock (Upload Slot #1), and Rocky Maivia Slot #1 now available on Live!!!

tags:

rock

dwayne

wolfgangjt

Also uploaded a preview of 2003 Rock slot...just have to PT the belt buckle stuff and it'll be complete. :)

Thanks to loyalROCKfan (Ect0man on Live) for the movesets, as well as americandream's help on some last changes to Maivia's moveset. :)

more updates to come. :rock:

-----------------------

Final shots of all 4 attires of Upload slot 1, Final tats, and Rocky Maivia Upload Slot 1 (2 face attires) now previewed.

Upload slot 1 (Current Rock &2004 Rock + custom current attire):

face (Attires 1, 2 & 3):

rockface3.png

Attire 1 (Wrestlemania 27 attire):

currentattire1.png

Attire 2 (Raw 4/4/2011 Team Bring It Attire):

currentattire2.png

Attire 3 (Custom Current In-Ring Attire):

currentattire3.png

Attire 4 (2004 Hollywood Rock):

face:

rockface2.png

attire:

currentattire4.png

Final tats:

finaltats.png

----------------------------

Rocky Maivia

Upload Slot 1 (2 face attires):

Attire 1 (debut Rocky Maivia)

face:

maiviaface1.png

attire:

maivia1attire1.png

Attire 2 (black Rocky attire 1)

face:

mavia1face2.png

attire:

maivia1attire2.png

----------------------------

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seeing thi, I'm gonna go for attitude era now.

then you are changing faces because Rocky had a fatter face and different facial detailing...and now you have to pt hair(which is what Im doing now since Im putting up NOD,Corporate,Debut and Peoples Champ Rock).

Sorry to go off topic but guys enough with the future rock it's the "OLD" rock that was the best 1998-2000....2003 was good to.hope to see 2003 heel rock along with 1998-1999 rock big sideburns.if this rock is gonna be as good as your rock from last year wolf then i know we're in for a treat ;)

Nice Randy Orton

Sometimes I really feel you should just shut up.

Yeah, the CAW looks good, but the eye area is bothering me for some reason. Maybe the eyes are too high on the face or something.

Nice Randy Orton

failtrollisfail

It looks nothing like Randy Orton, and you know it.

Good job. Best "Rock" i've seen so far. Could you take a pic that he is looking straight at the screen for us?

Keep it up. I'd love to see some awesome attires on this.

Some suggestions I would give you would be;

1) The cheeks and cheek bones seem to come out too far, when comparing some ref pic from RAW (6th pic) to the first pic. See if you can bring them in a bit.

2) The jaw needs a bit of tweeking. It seems too flat. See if you can mess with the "Upper Line" and "Outline" to see if this can be better.

After a frontward face is posted, I'll look more into what can be tweaked.

Yeah, the CAW looks good, but the eye area is bothering me for some reason. Maybe the eyes are too high on the face or something.

Nah, his eyes are that high on the face:

therockface1.png

^see if that helps with any ideas...

@gokuguy...I'll check into the jaw some more..thinking it's the upperline that may be part the issue. On the cheeks, not quite so sure...check the refs above...seems like it's about right...let me know from that what you think.

Make the cranium taller and it's perfect I hope you and Baron decide to post the form for us PS3 usersangel.gif

IF YA SMELELELELELELELELELELELEL WHAT THE ROCK................

IS COOKIN'rock.gif

Edit: I understand him he's talking about the angle they need to be angled in more

His cranium seems fine IMO... But I do agree about the angle of the eyes, but that could be because of how the eyelashes look on him. they make his eye angle is lower than it is.

EDIT: Now that I look again, the eyes are probably fine where they are. Some of those pics show the eyes have a correct angle, some don't. The Rock looks like he has had a LOT of facework done over the years, with his face changing so much.

Also, I believe you are right about the cheeks WolfgangJT. I believe its just the jaw that threw it off when I looked at it.

That mouth's killing it atm for me. Widen it and sort the lip colour out if I were you. I'd also considering losing a few points off of nose height, seems a bit too elongated. I'd also still agree on lowering the eyes a little, they do seem a bit too high on his face.

Archived