A fan playing All Stars, Rock vs Taker (vid)

undertaker4eva12

Good god this game looks so much better than SvR it's not even funny anymore.

Totally, for two people who just picked up the game that was a fun match to watch. The moves,reversals just the smooth gameplay SvR pales in comparison. The mechanics for All Stars seems like the perfect blend between wrestling and a fighting game.

So will need to unlock Legends/Superstars and arenas sadly i havent seen any other arenas apart from the 6 that have been showing.

They might of just been locked for that build they were showing. As for the arenas I think it was mentioned somewhere that Sal Sivita will be leaving a few hidden things in the game. So instead of showing all the arenas and alt attires there will be some new stuff we havn't seen when we pick it up.

So will need to unlock Legends/Superstars and arenas sadly i havent seen any other arenas apart from the 6 that have been showing.

They might of just been locked for that build they were showing. As for the arenas I think it was mentioned somewhere that Sal Sivita will be leaving a few hidden things in the game. So instead of showing all the arenas and alt attires there will be some new stuff we havn't seen when we pick it up.

Kool i really that is the case. Cause theres not really a huge amount of match types like wer used to so i was worried there wouldnt be much arenas.

I didn't see any of those flashy moves during this match, I wonder if you can switch them off. On a side note the action outside the ring is way better than it was in SVR 10-11.

The camera doesn't zoom out like it has the last few years, this will make it fun to fight outside the ring again without making it feel like your watching it from ten rows away.

A-*censored*ing-mazing.

If only people would stop dickriding SvR and realise that it's stale and isn't the best. I'm laughing at people saying this game sucks because it'll have a shitty CAW mode, low CAW slots, etc etc. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. It's a fighting game, it's not meant for customization! How many fighting games can you count that has a character creation that adds on to the roster? I bet only on one hand.

This game looks like the fresh exciting wrestling game we've been needing for years, and now I know my lesson not to buy SvR on release date anymore. This game is one of those games that makes me want to steal it before release when it gets shipped to stores. All-Stars is a fresh and great change from SvR and these videos prove that. I'm sure the gameplay will have flaws but the game is executed in a way that makes the cartoony and over-the-top style fit perfectly. Ever since the first Rock/Cena video was shown I was gripping for more information. I love the roster, it consists of great legends and great superstars, and I honestly don't think we'll get some sort of Moveset editing like SmackDown, but this fits me enough, just the gameplay is what I buy games for, if you know me,you know I just download smackdown vs Raw CAWs.

/Rant >_>

A-*censored*ing-mazing.

If only people would stop dickriding SvR and realise that it's stale and isn't the best. I'm laughing at people saying this game sucks because it'll have a shitty CAW mode, low CAW slots, etc etc. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. It's a fighting game, it's not meant for customization! How many fighting games can you count that has a character creation that adds on to the roster? I bet only on one hand.

This game looks like the fresh exciting wrestling game we've been needing for years, and now I know my lesson not to buy SvR on release date anymore. This game is one of those games that makes me want to steal it before release when it gets shipped to stores. All-Stars is a fresh and great change from SvR and these videos prove that. I'm sure the gameplay will have flaws but the game is executed in a way that makes the cartoony and over-the-top style fit perfectly. Ever since the first Rock/Cena video was shown I was gripping for more information. I love the roster, it consists of great legends and great superstars, and I honestly don't think we'll get some sort of Moveset editing like SmackDown, but this fits me enough, just the gameplay is what I buy games for, if you know me,you know I just download smackdown vs Raw CAWs.

/Rant >_>

Yeah, if the gameplay is fun in this game I will play it every day for hours without wanting to create any wrestlers. The reason I use CAW mode in SVR 11 is because the game play is boring and not very fun. Real life physics don't really equal fun in videogames. If all video games were made to be realistic to the smallest detail we'd probably just stop playing them and just go outside and live our lives, and who wants to do that?

I think the main reason SvR lacks fun is because 99% of the "drama" with WWE is on the mic not in the ring. Don't get me wrong they can still make great wrestling games but you can't take them too seriously when you make them, the best they can do is try to make it look good, do their best to animate it well and write what ever story lines they can.

As far as this game goes, it looks fun but like it could get old pretty fast. I have seen too many repeated moves and animations, no reason a bunch of guys should have the same animations other than devs/pubs cutting corners. I also wish there was a proper tag mode in this game as well as HIAC, I don't know why they didn't include those but the little bit that is in the game does look fun.

I think the main reason SvR lacks fun is because 99% of the "drama" with WWE is on the mic not in the ring. Don't get me wrong they can still make great wrestling games but you can't take them too seriously when you make them, the best they can do is try to make it look good, do their best to animate it well and write what ever story lines they can.

As far as this game goes, it looks fun but like it could get old pretty fast. I have seen too many repeated moves and animations, no reason a bunch of guys should have the same animations other than devs/pubs cutting corners. I also wish there was a proper tag mode in this game as well as HIAC, I don't know why they didn't include those but the little bit that is in the game does look fun.

These matches are pretty one sided and it looks to be some sort of noob or AI [possibly Normal?] difficulty. If you watch the Fantasy warfare vids on Facebook, there are many many more moves.

Archived