Whats your best tag team in universe???

DovePunch

In game wise my best team is Rob Van Dam and Matt Hardy.

But if it doesn't matter if there created or not, my team of my CAWs Vlad Legousi and SamHAIN. They've held the tag titles since Backlash (last time I was at Backlash that is).

I'm gonna have to go with Ted Dibiase & Tyson Kidd

They haven't nabbed the belts yet but they have been really entertaining to watch.

They lost their first match as a team against Morrison & Truth when Dibiase walked out on Kidd.

They then lost a number one contendership against the same team in a ladder match after which Kidd walked out on Dibiase after arguing in the ring.

They lost a third time in another #1 Contendership, against DX this time, when Dibiase walked out mid-match (again).

Ended up still a tag team in Universe but as enemys on the rival screen.

When DX toppled Morrison & Truth for the belts Dibiase and Kidd came out and beat them down.

Suddenly they decided to get on the same page.

Then they beat Morrison & Truth for the #1 Contendership and were attached straight after by DX.

At the PPV they lost to DX.

The next night on Raw Dibiase interferred in a tag ladder match between Morrison/Truth and Bourne/Henry (who turned heel in my universe), costing Morrison & Truth the match. Then in the main event that night Kidd interferred in a #1 Contendership match for the WWE belt between Cena & Michaels giving Cena the win. Kidd was chased out of the arena by HHH after locking the Sharpshooter on Michaels.

They have been like watching an actual team on WWE programming. Probably the only real example of this I've seen in my Universe so far.

My Favorite Team in Universe is by and Far, Team Devestation (Ezekiel Jackson & Vance Archer)

I made a Red Attire for Vance and when they Tag they are awesome. I started them by having them beat people down 2 on 1 backstage before they did any "Matches".

Archived