Kelly Kelly on WWE Following Her Appearance, Being All Natural and More

AustinFan

[quote]- Cleveland.com features a new tongue-in-cheek interview with WWE Diva Kelly Kelly to promote the upcoming show there. The interviewer noted that she learned to refer to WWE as "sports entertainment" and not "wrestling", and that their performers are "Divas" and "Superstars", not wrestlers. Here are the highlights:

WWE officials keeping up on her appearance:
[i]"Every week one of my bosses comes up to me and goes, "Lemme see your nails." He gets so mad if they're not done! Every week I have to be on it. If I break one, I have to get it fixed. But I keep 'em short and I keep 'em real natural, so usually they don't break. It's usually me biting 'em off."[/i]

People saying WWE is fake:
[i]"I just wanna punch people in the face when they say something like that. . . . Luckily, I haven't been severely injured, but I've . . . broken ribs and stuff. It's not as glamorous as it looks. Still, I love comin' to work every week."[/i]

Being all natural:
[i]"Oh, it is. I'm not ashamed of it. It's all real. I love getting that question because I'm like, "Yes they are and I'm so proud."[/i]

The interviewer then asked Kelly Kelly if other Divas worry about their breast implants exploding in the ring. Kelly didn't get to answer as the WWE handler who was overseeing the interview ended it abruptly[/quote]

Credit:PwPix.net

[url="http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/300756782.php"]http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/300756782.php[/url]

[quote name='RoslevZtar' timestamp='1298768711' post='7937426']
I didn't know there was a WWE handler overseeing interviews. Or is it just with someone like Kelly, who is not very experienced in interviews, and doesn't know how to answer all questions?
[/quote]
I think there's always a handler, I remember when Mickie James was asked once about the uh, "work" she did pre-WWE and the handlers killed the interview right then.

[quote name='Five To One' timestamp='1298769071' post='7937434']
I didn't know there was a WWE handler overseeing interviews. Or is it just with someone like Kelly, who is not very experienced in interviews, and doesn't know how to answer all questions?
[/quote]
I think there's always a handler, I remember when Mickie James was asked once about the uh, "work" she did pre-WWE and the handlers killed the interview right then.
[/quote]

Yeah, but you'd think guys like Cena and maybe The Miz, would know what to answer and what not to answer. They don't need a babysitter.

[/quote]

It's more like someone from WWE's PR department that oversees any interview that any superstar/diva that is under contract does.

[quote name='AustinFan' timestamp='1298769283' post='7937447']
[/quote]

It's more like someone from WWE's PR department that oversees any interview that any superstar/diva that is under contract does.
[/quote]

Also, It could be a security measure in case an interviewer decides to twist words around and make it seem like that superstar or diva said something else. It is not beneath anyone to make something innocent into something harmful.

[quote name='Nevermore.' timestamp='1298781815' post='7937674']
Nice, a topic about Kelly's boobs. Who really cares if they're "all natural" or not?
[/quote]

Mcintrye.

I've got to say, I'm pretty excited to go to this show. I see Smackdown as the show with all the really good talent, and the good matches. Not to mention...Kelly Kelly.

But it's my first televised Smackdown show since the start of Smackdown, in which I went to one of those and it was amazing. Bad Ass Taker? Epic. I'm usually a RAW guy, but I've got a feeling that will all change Tuesday

Archived