Ugo.com's list of the 25 most overrated wrestlers.

Mr. E. Nygma

I cant believe I bothered finishing the entire list. I dont think the word Overrated should have been used with hardly any of those. I mean Miss Elizabeth? Overrated? how? did she win the world championship and have the highest sales of merchandise? I also dont believe you can call midcarders that have not yet reached main event status, or may never reach it, overrated. That article is ridiculous and I never look at another article this author writes.

I clicked on the authors name and saw his other rankings and had to laugh. Batista is a top 50 wrestler. Jesus.

That list is terrible. The only real logical choices on it are Diesel, Sabu, and Kennedy/Anderson. It almost seems as though a mark who just made it to the internet wrote the whole thing.

I know the stuff that Hulk Hogan and Triple H get for politics and other things pisses people off, but nobody can ever call Hulk Hogan overrated simply for what he did for the business. Triple H maybe later in his career was overrated but overall the guy was a staple of the Attitude Era and helped establish some of the biggest faces the business has seen, including The Rock and Stone Cold.

[quote name='D.A.N.' timestamp='1297469180' post='7910132']
That list is terrible. The only real logical choices on it are Diesel, Sabu, and Kennedy/Anderson. It almost seems as though a mark who just made it to the internet wrote the whole thing.

I know the stuff that Hulk Hogan and Triple H get for politics and other things pisses people off, but nobody can ever call Hulk Hogan overrated simply for what he did for the business. Triple H maybe later in his career was overrated but overall the guy was a staple of the Attitude Era and helped establish some of the biggest faces the business has seen, including The Rock and Stone Cold.
[/quote]

Gotta disagree with you there about Sabu. Sure he wasn't a good wrestler, but he was a damn good hardcore maniac, and that's all he ever was built up as.

[quote name='Scorpion.' timestamp='1297469958' post='7910164']
What a shitty list, at least my boy Jeff Hardy wasn't on it.
[/quote]

WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?! This list doesn't have Jeff Hardy on it, but has Del Rio, Mr. Perfect, Giant Baba, Regal, Finlay, and many others on it?!?!?!? radom's gonna flip his shit when he sees this.

[quote name='Two/Face' timestamp='1297470230' post='7910177']
[quote name='Scorpion.' timestamp='1297469958' post='7910164']
What a shitty list, at least my boy Jeff Hardy wasn't on it.
[/quote]

WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?! This list doesn't have Jeff Hardy on it, but has Del Rio, Mr. Perfect, Giant Baba, Regal, Finlay, and many others on it?!?!?!? radom, [b]AssaultDriver[/b] and [b]BlackToxic are[/b] gonna flip [b]their[/b] shit when [b]they[/b] see this.
[/quote]

Fixed.

Archived