Wow They Might Actually Be Giving Us Information

HabsFan

[quote name='Okay' timestamp='1296572807' post='7889794']
The Title of that page is DIG IT! This can mean one of 2 things, Macho Man sometimes says that or maybe..... :booker:
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UoChk5pZIQ[/media]

[quote name='marinofan' timestamp='1296673483' post='7892335']
The lack of info for this game is ridiculous!
[/quote]
I have said this for weeks and it is good to know I am not alone in thinking that. Thank you very much for saying this and I agree with you 100%. As for the people who say just be patient they will release the info on their own time. I say 55 days left before the release of a new game that is not a franchise and we have be given the least amount of information I have ever seen for a game let alone a new game with such little time left before release. I don't know why they are being so secretive about this game the roster looks good but not the best mind you, the gameplay they did show us looked good so what's the holdup. Usually when companies are so secretive about their product it's because it is no good, hopefully that is not the case here.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296682205' post='7892612']
[/quote]
I have said this for weeks and it is good to know I am not alone in thinking that. Thank you very much for saying this and I agree with you 100%. As for the people who say just be patient they will release the info on their own time. I say 55 days left before the release of a new game that is not a franchise and we have be given the least amount of information I have ever seen for a game let alone a new game with such little time left before release. I don't know why they are being so secretive about this game the roster looks good but not the best mind you, the gameplay they did show us looked good so what's the holdup[b]. Usually when companies are so secretive about their product it's because it is no good, hopefully that is not the case here.[/b]
[/quote]

Or it's a major surprise.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296683274' post='7892648']
[/quote]
I have said this for weeks and it is good to know I am not alone in thinking that. Thank you very much for saying this and I agree with you 100%. As for the people who say just be patient they will release the info on their own time. I say 55 days left before the release of a new game that is not a franchise and we have be given the least amount of information I have ever seen for a game let alone a new game with such little time left before release. I don't know why they are being so secretive about this game the roster looks good but not the best mind you, the gameplay they did show us looked good so what's the holdup[b]. Usually when companies are so secretive about their product it's because it is no good, hopefully that is not the case here.[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or maybe it's because they don't have much to reveal.

[quote name='Past' timestamp='1296684408' post='7892703']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Match Types.
In-Depth Look at CAW mode
Roster
Create-A-___ modes
Insight on Fantasy Warfare
Entrance videos
etc

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296684763' post='7892713']
[quote name='Past' timestamp='1296684408' post='7892703']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Match Types.
In-Depth Look at CAW mode
Roster
Create-A-___ modes
Insight on Fantasy Warfare
Entrance videos
etc
[/quote]
Those are alot of things still left to be revealed. When do you think THQ will reveal them, at Wrestlemania 5 days after the game is to be released.Because that's how slow they have been giving out information. This game was first shown in June, it is now 8 months later and we know almost just about the same as we did then. Add 13 officialy confirmed wrestlers, create a wrestler mode which is in almost every wrestling game so that's not great info there and a fantasy warfare mode, wow who could have seen that mode in a game pitting Legends and Active Superstars, which they haven't even really discuss what the full details of that is.So lets go THQ give us all these great surpises but please don't wait too long because maybe alot of us would have moved on to another game while waiting so long for info.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296690173' post='7892939']
According to tank's tweet to me, Macho Man is going up today. http://twitter.com/#!/THQ_Tank/status/32934201405739008
[/quote]
What does that mean. Are they putting up is entrance and finisher videos?

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296701698' post='7893402']
I don't know the specifics, but his profile is being activated. Similar to SvR profiles being activated so I imagine his entrance will be there.
[/quote]
Great finally we get some good news. I'll be checking for it later thanks.

According to tank's tweet to me, Macho Man is going up today. http://twitter.com/#!/THQ_Tank/status/32934201405739008
[/quote]
Well it's after 2 am on the east coast and I am here to tell everyone to brace themselves for this breaking news, it may come as quite a shocker to some of you because once again an employee of THQ has lied to us.I know this is hard to believe and I was totally shocked to go to the All Stars web site and click on the roster page and find out that nothing was different. Now I know that THQ Tank only told TheAlex about this on his twitter but he still lied again for the second time in 2 days to all of us about info that we were supposed to get.I don't care anymore if THQ wants to reveal all the info at the last minute, but please stop telling us we will get some info and then decide not to. It is just annoying and unprofessional to do so.All I know is if there is no info regarding the roster or game modes on Thursday then this company does marketing in a very bizarre way.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296718128' post='7893726']
[/quote]
Well it's after 2 am on the east coast and I am here to tell everyone to brace themselves for this breaking news, it may come as quite a shocker to some of you because once again an employee of THQ has lied to us.I know this is hard to believe and I was totally shocked to go to the All Stars web site and click on the roster page and find out that nothing was different. Now I know that THQ Tank only told TheAlex about this on his twitter but he still lied again for the second time in 2 days to all of us about info that we were supposed to get.I don't care anymore if THQ wants to reveal all the info at the last minute, but please stop telling us we will get some info and then decide not to. It is just annoying and unprofessional to do so.All I know is if there is no info regarding the roster or game modes on Thursday then this company does marketing in a very bizarre way.
[/quote]

Things don't always go as planned. It's LIFE

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296763886' post='7894588']
I'm sure you were anxious to do something and then something came that you couldn't do it.
[/quote]
Yeah it did watching American Idol with his wife he put that on his twitter.Maybe today he'll be watching it again so that could be his excuse for today.

Way to go THQ the facebook app looked really good and you did give us Randy Savage videos but you are certainly not done giving us info for the week. THQ you clearly said that once you started revealing the roster we would get a roster update every week until the games release. One day left in the week tic tock tic tock THQ time to release some new roster spots or will this be another promise broken.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296794952' post='7895494']
Way to go THQ the facebook app looked really good and you did give us Randy Savage videos but you are certainly not done giving us info for the week. THQ you clearly said that once you started revealing the roster we would get a roster update every week until the games release. One day left in the week tic tock tic tock THQ time to release some new roster spots or will this be another promise broken.
[/quote]

I believe Macho Man is the roster post for this week.

Archived