Looking for friends on PSN?

BornVillain13

Come be a part of the fun and join my little circus of chaos--The JokerZ.
We enjoy exposing our opponents to slow, agonizing, and fun-filled punishments in no dq elimination tag matches, as well as normal matches.
So far there are only two of us--the leader (me) and my 2nd-in-command/recruiter. I wish to add more "Joker Goons" to the list of members so if you are interested please message me (PSN: JokerbeatsBats) or my associate (PSN: Insane_Juggalo1).

Rules
1. Members ("Goons") can use any caw they like as long as they have the official JokerZ on them. Preferred caws used are clowns, but others are ok.
JokerZ logo is available online; search "JOKER HEAD CROWD SIGN". Logo is MANDATORY to show allegiance to the group.
2. Group colors are purple (primary/main color), green (secondary), and orange (secondary). Group colors on caw is optional, but recommended to show
unity among JokerZ.
3. Official theme for The JokerZ is Kane's theme. Use of Kane's theme is MANDATORY.
4. Failure and defeat is UNACCEPTABLE.

One thing I must emphasize on is this: NO NOOBS, NO CHEATS. I want this group to be as well known as established groups like EoE. You must also be ready to assist your partner if/when assistance is needed.

Once again, my PSN is JokerbeatsBats. Message me if you are interested.

Based on the title, this doesn't sound like a very friendly place to be. I don't mind finding unique ways of incorporating a logo onto my caw, but being told what I can and can't use, right down to my entrance theme? No thanks.

I do hope you find some people tho. It sounds like you have a well thought out idea and clear goals.

[quote name='Omg! Its SiLVER4333' timestamp='1296702118' post='7893409']
No noobs? Juggalo? wow you are such a [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/censored.gif[/img] dumb[img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/censored.gif[/img]
[/quote]
^This.

[quote name='krippledkowboi' timestamp='1296704254' post='7893464']
pfffft haha who in the blue hell is this guy?
[/quote]
^This.

[quote name='Justice' timestamp='1296705102' post='7893491']
Based on the title, this doesn't sound like a very friendly place to be. I don't mind finding unique ways of incorporating a logo onto my caw, but being told what I can and can't use, right down to my entrance theme? No thanks.

I do hope you find some people tho. It sounds like you have a well thought out idea and clear goals.
[/quote]
^Most certainly this.

SVR clans are as stupid as it gets and the whole thing ends up sounding more like a cult than anything. Forcing people to use this or use that or be this. And the whole "failure is unacceptable" so basically you couldn't lose once which is pretty much impossible even for the best online SVR player (turbo controller cheater or not..). The game should be about having fun and good wrestling matches not win a couple thousand match and prove you're t3h b3$t eVAR!! It's goofballs like this I can't stand online.

Archived