**Official SvR 2011 FAQs**

Sacrilegium

[b][u]Unlockables, Achievements, Fan Axxess[/u][/b]
[b]Q.) How do you unlock x?[/b]
A.) Unlockables and achievements are detailed [url="http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/WWE_SmackDown_vs._Raw_2011_%28Xbox_360%29"][color="#ff0000"]here[/color][/url]. You'll also find lists of all the default in-game Movesets and Entrances at that link.

[b]Q.) How do you unlock The Hurricane?[/b]
A.) You can't. Hurricane got released from WWE on bad terms during the game's development. THQ was told not to have him in the game, but he was already part of a RTWM and it was too late to redo that RTWM. So he's still technically in the game, but his model was not made playable outside of that. Had they had enough time, they would've removed him entirely.

[b]Q.) Is the Undertaker's MOD attire unlockable through RTWM?[/b]
A.) No. It was given as a bonus with a Toys R Us preorder. It was also released as a bonus for those that purchased Fan Axxess.

[b]Q.) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?[/b]
A.) You will receive the DLC packs mentioned in the following link for "free". The price of Fan Axxess includes all the packs, attribute editor, MOD Undertaker, a online badge, BUT Bret Hart is not included. He must be purchased out of pocket as a separate DLC.
[url="http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/fan-axxess-your-ticket-dlc"][color="#ff0000"]Source Link[/color][/url]

[b][u]Create-a-Superstar Mode[/u][/b]
[b]Q.) What happened to the transparency for CAWs?[/b]
A.) It was not included this year. It may or may not be included in a future patch for the game.

[b]Q.) How do you place a logo on the sleeves of a shirt/robe/jacket etc?[/b]
A.) You can't. With the new Layer Ordering system, layers are grouped so you can not place them there anymore. Certain skin tight options do allow it, but are few.

[b]Q.) How do you blend a tattoo so it is not a hard black?[/b]
A.) Using the new RGB color scale, you can make the tattoo close to a skin tone then darken it slightly. Usually by desaturating it within the red portion of the scale, depending on what the skin tone you are using is.

[b]Q.) How do you give a CAW a customized skin tone?[/b]
A.) You can't. There is now a number of presets in the Skin Tone menu you must choose from that you can't edit.

[b]Q.) Why can't I use my downloaded CAW online?[/b]
A.) The game puts certain restrictions on this. For example, editing a downloaded CAW will often make it unusable online.

[b]Q.) Is there any way around the downloaded CAW restrictions?[/b]
A.) Yes. Brienj has created a program available on [color="#ff0000"][url="http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/"]his website[/url][/color] which allows you to "re-inject" downloaded CAWs so that the game no longer knows that they're downloaded.

[b][u]Road To WrestleMania[/u][/b]
[b]Q.) Where do you get the time machine?[/b]
A.) Elimination Chamber in Christian's RTWM. Talk to Edge in the south locker room, then Vince in the GM Office.

[b][u]WWE Universe & Exhibition modes[/u][/b]

[b]Q.) How do you defend titles in Exhibition mode/WWE Universe mode?[/b]
A.) By design, you can only defend titles through WWE Universe mode through PPVs. By design, you cannot defend them in Exhibition.

However, there is a workaround for this. To defend a title at a time and place of your choosing, follow these steps:

[indent]1. Assign one of the unlockable titles (such as the Hardcore title) to your chosen wrestler
2. Make the match you want to make; when you choose your wrestler, choose the "Advanced" option and choose "Title Match."
3. In this menu, pick the title you actually want to defend.

That's all there is to it. This also works for tag teams if you use the WWE or World Tag Team titles, but does not work for females since there are no unlockable titles for them.[/indent]

[b]Q.) Why do my tag teams keep breaking up?[/b]
A.) It's not a bug, it's a feature. It seems that tagging them together often keeps their relationship high and might keep WWE Universe from deciding to split them up. Try this. Also, a method has been detailed [color="#ff0000"][url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/388949-faq-for-svr2011-frequently-asked-questions/page__view__findpost__p__7766583"]here[/url][/color] which may assist keeping the team together, although some are reporting that it doesn't work for them.

[b]Q.) I changed the participants in My MITB ladder match at WrestleMania, i can't seem to cash it in?!!??![/b]

A. You must not change the MITB AT ALL to be able to be an official MITB holder.

[b][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/b]
[b]Q.) Can we hack Paint Tool textures in this year like we did last year?[/b]
A.) No, not until Mr. Mouse updates his program.

[b]Q.) When will the next DLC come out?[/b]
A.) All DLC has been released for the game. There are no plans for additional DLC.

[b]Q.) Why is custom music so loud?[/b]
A.) It's a bug. This may or may not be corrected in a future patch.

[b]Q.) How do I get the Unified Tag Team Champions to come out together?[/b]
A.) You can't. The game was not shipped with a multiple-belt tag team entrance.

[b]Q.) How do I get my tag team members to come out together in Storyline Designer?[/b]
A.) If they're CAWs, you can't. This was a bug in last year's game and still was not fixed in this year's game.

Q: How do I keep from getting disconnected from the XBL server in Community Creations?
A: Let your query run for five seconds. If it hasn't started to progress by then, it won't. Cancel and try again.

Q: I bought DLC, but none of it is showing up! Where is everything?
A: Turn your console off, then turn it back on and start the game again.

(Feel free to add more and I'll add them to this post so all the info is up top)

CAW Mode:

[b]Q.) How do you place a logo on the sleeves of a shirt/robe/jacket etc?[/b]
A.) You can't. With the new Layer Ordering system, layers are grouped so you can not place them there anymore. Certain skin tight options do allow it, but are few.

[b]Q.) How do you blend a tattoo so it is not a hard black?[/b]
A.) Using the new RGB color scale, you can make the tattoo close to a skin tone then darken it slightly. Usually by desaturating it within the red portion of the scale, depending on what the skin tone you are using is.

[b]Q.) How do you give a CAW a customized skin tone?[/b]
A.) You can't. There is now a number of presets in the Skin Tone menu you must choose from that you can't edit.

[quote name='Demon Lord Tyrus' timestamp='1289000363' post='7713161']
Good post, one question though:

In reference to tattoos, when you say use the RGB color selector to lessen the Red desaturation, do you mean the slide it down towards the bottom of the box, or take out shade? Or both?

Or is there some other coloring feature I've totally overlooked? :P
[/quote]

Ohh.. sorry. I've been using graphics programs for over a decade now. I forget some don't know the "lingo." That is my fault. Think of the top of the color box as 100% saturation. That is where the color is at it's strongest in this case. The very bottom of the box is where it has 0 saturation (desaturated). When I said to desaturate in the red portion of the box, I meant you need to bring the Y point down a bit. For white skin tones, the red point is a good place to start since it will have a natural pinkish hue. For instance, (without looking at my game right now) x=3 y=118 shade=200. The shade is more of a guess. I forget if that is dark enough for tattoos. I've been doing facial lines lately, so I'm sure the shade number I'm giving might closely reflect what I'm using for that. You might want to use a darker shade for tattoos and possibly bring down the Y point further. But you understand what I meant now, right? Think of those numbers as a start off point. Fool around with them to get what you want. Try matching whatever skintone you have then darken the shade.

Questions (No answers)

1) Are there any videos posting CAW attires or just lengthy videos showing CAWS in general?

2) Is the Undertaker's MOD attire unlockable through RTWM? If not, will it be DLC?

3) Does any of the Nexus have Nexus armbands or their "We are one" theme?

4) How many outfits are there for men CAWS and is suits a part of them?

4 1/2) If suits are available in outfits, can the color be changed from dress shirt, shoes, jacket?

5) Are there added CAW parts or did THQ remove more than necessary this year?

6) 1-10, ten being the highest, what would you give 2011's CAW mode? (Just CAW, not entrance, moveset, etc wise)

7) I saw in Story Designer under the options (Sounds, cast, length) there are two arrows intersecting each other. What are those and what do they do?

8) What are the added scenarios of Story designer (We have, post match, GM, attack... any more?)

9) Is there any videos of Story Designer and SD alone?

10) Can wrestlers finally have titles in any scene visible in SD?

11) Can Custom music be added in SD?

12) Can the lighting be altered/changed in Story Design?

13) 1-10, same stipulation, rate Create a Finisher (Front).

14) Do any wrestler have entrance attire?

15) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?

16) Does you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? :cry:

[quote name='deathbyego' timestamp='1289004138' post='7713403']

In reference to tattoos, when you say use the RGB color selector to lessen the Red desaturation, do you mean the slide it down towards the bottom of the box, or take out shade? Or both?

[/quote]

Ohh.. sorry. I've been using graphics programs for over a decade now. I forget some don't know the "lingo." That is my fault. Think of the top of the color box as 100% saturation. That is where the color is at it's strongest in this case. The very bottom of the box is where it has 0 saturation (desaturated). When I said to desaturate in the red portion of the box, I meant you need to bring the Y point down a bit. For white skin tones, the red point is a good place to start since it will have a natural pinkish hue. For instance, (without looking at my game right now) x=3 y=118 shade=200. The shade is more of a guess. I forget if that is dark enough for tattoos. I've been doing facial lines lately, so I'm sure the shade number I'm giving might closely reflect what I'm using for that. You might want to use a darker shade for tattoos. But you understand what I meant now, right? Think of those numbers as a start off point. Fool around with them to get what you want. Try matching whatever skintone you have then darken the shade.
[/quote]

And for darker skin tones we do the opposite, though still use the Y... correct?

[quote name='deathbyego' timestamp='1289004138' post='7713403']

[/quote]

Ohh.. sorry. I've been using graphics programs for over a decade now. I forget some don't know the "lingo." That is my fault. Think of the top of the color box as 100% saturation. That is where the color is at it's strongest in this case. The very bottom of the box is where it has 0 saturation (desaturated). When I said to desaturate in the red portion of the box, I meant you need to bring the Y point down a bit. For white skin tones, the red point is a good place to start since it will have a natural pinkish hue. For instance, (without looking at my game right now) x=3 y=118 shade=200. The shade is more of a guess. I forget if that is dark enough for tattoos. I've been doing facial lines lately, so I'm sure the shade number I'm giving might closely reflect what I'm using for that. You might want to use a darker shade for tattoos and possibly bring down the Y point further. But you understand what I meant now, right? Think of those numbers as a start off point. Fool around with them to get what you want. Try matching whatever skintone you have then darken the shade.
[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying. I have actually used graphics programs a fair bit and I figured you probably meant that, I guess I just had a wild bit of hope I'd missed individual Red/Green/Blue sliders or something for a minute :huh: but, given they forgot transparency, I guess that was a silly thought.

I will try that though, my CAWs tattoos right now look like they'd get ink poisoning from them. ._.

[quote name='Mr. Moyd' timestamp='1289004346' post='7713412']
[/quote]

Questions (No answers) -Answered for Mr. Moyd... due to helpful boredom.

[b]1) Are there any videos posting CAW attires or just lengthy videos showing CAWS in general?[/b]
A.)Tich posted these. I believe this is what you mean:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPJYhDviJEM"]Vid 1[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b3Sj5FZixo"]Vid 2[/url]

[b]2) Is the Undertaker's MOD attire unlockable through RTWM? If not, will it be DLC?[/b]
A.) No. It was given as a bonus with a Toys R Us preorder. It was also released as a bonus for those that purchased Fan Axxess. Unsure if it will be released as a DLC for those that didn't purchase Fan Axxess. 99.9% chance it will be. Who knows.

[b]3) Does any of the Nexus have Nexus armbands or their "We are one" theme?[/b]
A.) Armbands have been confirmed. (someone tell me if I'm mistaken). But they are expected to be wearing their NXT ring gear. As for the theme, not confirmed either way.

[b]4) How many outfits are there for men CAWS and is suits a part of them?[/b]
A.) 24 outfits. But wrestling attire like singlets are now included in the Outfits section. Taz's singlet is included.

[b] -4 1/2) If suits are available in outfits, can the color be changed from dress shirt, shoes, jacket?[/b]
A.) Suits are not available in Outfits. The pieces are separated in the Jacket section, pants, ect. The look and fit has been improved drastically. But yes. Since they are separate articles of clothing, you can change the colors.

[b]5) Are there added CAW parts or did THQ remove more than necessary this year?[/b]
A.) There are some removals, but plenty of welcomed additions. I don't have an exact number for you.

[b]6) 1-10, ten being the highest, what would you give 2011's CAW mode? (Just CAW, not entrance, moveset, etc wise)[/b]
A.) This is really an opinion question. Everyone's experience is different. There are lots of welcomed changes, but also some bad changes. I'm not comfortable giving a number value. 5-8? Some of the changes directly affect what I use. Personal bias.

[b]7) I saw in Story Designer under the options (Sounds, cast, length) there are two arrows intersecting each other. What are those and what do they do?[/b]
A.) ------------- I don't use Story Designer, sorry.

---
*EDIT for Story Designer Questions: Answered by Demon Lord Tyrus
[b]8) What are the added scenarios of Story designer (We have, post match, GM, attack... any more?)[/b]
A.) As far as I can tell, no new actual scenarios were added except the branching ones, but a lot of new scenes were added to the existing scenarios, such as Undertaker Arrives - where the light go dark and Undertaker (or anyone) appears behind the guy in the ring.

[b]10) Can wrestlers finally have titles in any scene visible in SD?[/b]
A.) Yes. Any superstar can have any belt around their waist in any scene, and enter any match with any title. In their entrance, they will use their championship entrance and the belt they wear will be called. I don't think its possible to add more than one per superstar though (I.E. Unified tag belts.)

[b]11) Can Custom music be added in SD?[/b]
A.) No. This was omitted due to the fact it wouldn't be able to be uploaded online, but I believe they may add it next year based on what they said pre-release. Though, we all know how accurate those promises are.

[b]12) Can the lighting be altered/changed in Story Design?[/b]
A.) As far as I can tell, no, I haven't seen an option anywhere. I could be wrong, but I would be pretty surprised if it was.
---

[b]13) 1-10, same stipulation, rate Create a Finisher (Front).[/b]
A.) 9. It takes a little time to get used to transitions and such, but it is very solid. You can essentially create back finishers in it. There is an option to get behind the opponent, but the initial grapple must still be done in the front.

[b]14) Do any wrestler have entrance attire?[/b]
A.) Yes. But it's only a handful of people. Entrance Attires are basically a complete different model. So it wasn't in their time and budget for Yukes to do more.
---
EDIT*
[b]15) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?[/b]
A.) You will receive the DLC packs mentioned in the following link for "free". The price of Fan Axxess includes all the packs, attribute editor, MOD Undertaker, a online badge, BUT Bret Hart is not included. He must be purchased out of pocket as a separate DLC.
[url="http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/fan-axxess-your-ticket-dlc"]Source Link[/url]
---
[b]16) Does you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? :cry:[/b]
A.) I prefer The Cure.... no one likes Culture Club, kiddo.

As for the skin tone question, yes. Brown is just an off shoot of Dark Red. Those number are NOT written in stone. Play around in that area to get what you want. That is just a start off point so you can understand what I meant. That's it.

-----

To Sacrilegium: Don't add these to the list unless you think some of them should be. I was just bored enough to answer them for him.

[quote]15) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?
A.) There have been conflicting statements. Last I checked, Fan Axxess customers will receive future DLC at a discounted rate. Example: 800MS = 720 or 640MS. [/quote]

I am pretty sure this comes from a misunderstanding of the wording of the DLC. I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure the wording basically said you're purchasing "a discounted pre-purchase of all future DLC", and most people took this to mean "a pre-purchased discount of all future DLC."

I think the difference is pretty obvious, what the actual wording means is that you are pre-purchasing all future DLC at a discounted rate compared to buying all separately, rather than you are pre-purchasing money off the furture DLC.

[quote name='Demon Lord Tyrus' timestamp='1289007230' post='7713604']
[quote]15) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?
A.) There have been conflicting statements. Last I checked, Fan Axxess customers will receive future DLC at a discounted rate. Example: 800MS = 720 or 640MS. [/quote]

I am pretty sure this comes from a misunderstanding of the wording of the DLC. I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure the wording basically said you're purchasing "a discounted pre-purchase of all future DLC", and most people took this to mean "a pre-purchased discount of all future DLC."

I think the difference is pretty obvious, what the actual wording means is that you are pre-purchasing all future DLC at a discounted rate compared to buying all separately, rather than you are pre-purchasing money off the furture DLC.
[/quote]

I swear I remember those numbers when the page was first posted. Now I'm looking at it and those mentions are gone. Oh well. Free DLC.

[b]15) Am I excused from buying any more DLC if I download Fan Axxess?[/b]
[url="http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/fan-axxess-your-ticket-dlc"]Source Link[/url]

Might be able to add a few answers to some SD questions, I've used it a tiny bit.

8) What are the added scenarios of Story designer (We have, post match, GM, attack... any more?)
A.) As far as I can tell, no new actual scenarios were added except the Braching ones, but a lot of new scenes were added to the existing scenarious, should as Undertaker Arrives - where the light go dark and Undertaker (or anyone) appears behind the guy in the ring.
Edit: Actually were the mid-match set of scenes in last year? I forget.

10) Can wrestlers finally have titles in any scene visible in SD?
A.) Yes. Any superstar can have any belt around their waste in any scene, and enter any match with any title. In their entrance they will use their championship entrance and the belt they wear will be called. I don't think its possible to add more than one per superstar though (I.E. Unified tag belts.)

11) Can Custom music be added in SD?
A.) No. This was omitted due to the fact it wouldn't be able to be uploaded online, but I believe they may add it next year based on what they said pre-release. Though, we all know how accurate those promises are.

12) Can the lighting be altered/changed in Story Design?
A.) As far as I can tell, no, I haven't seen an option anywhere. I could be wrong, but I would be pretty suprised if I was.

[quote name='Mr. Moyd' timestamp='1289009552' post='7713713']
Lasty last question:

Is Fan Axxess still available? There's a big possibility I won't have it until next week so I should download it now... still, it still is there right?
[/quote]
Yes. You are fine. It's [b]not [/b]a limited time offer.

[quote name='deathbyego' timestamp='1289009401' post='7713706']
[quote name='Demon Lord Tyrus' timestamp='1289008887' post='7713674']
Might be able to add a few answers to some SD questions, I've used it a tiny bit.
[/quote]

Ok. I edited my post with your answers for easy viewing... I also corrected some spelling and grammar. :shifty:
[/quote]

Curses, I'm normally anal about spelling and grammar. I must be letting myself slip!

Archived