Nxt Style on PS2

Hemphill

Basically here is the rundown I have grown very bored of just playing wwe universe mode on ps2 it is just temporary till I get my ps3 fixed but I am in dire need of Original caws so i can post episodes of a kind of NXT thing going on you can vote it will be on you tube and it will be the computer vs computer on ps2 so the whole point of it is see if you can create the best original caws for ps2 not a real wrestler from companies no one has
ever heard of cause i will check you can create anything from your dog to your grandma the first thing is that it can only be male caws for this first one the next season will be females if you have ever watched nxt you know there is eliminations well that is still true every week one caw will be eliminated and dont worry i will not post your creations as my own cause im not an ass so dont worry i need at least 8 potentials and they have to have a moveset and enterance with them and a nice or decent pic so i can see what they look like and the attributes will all be set to 80 overall but if you wanna tell me what kind of fighter they are fine you can email me the formulas at hemphillcory@yahoo.com and if there is no moveset like i said i cant use them and also i do have a life and that means when i get 8 caws that doesnt mean i will have vids posted on youtube the next hour the creating process takes a while so thanks and email me if you have questions or formulas thanks have a great day

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Diablo // TheAlex is God' timestamp='1294076808' post='7832656']
I'd sign up, but have you heard of these things called full-stops? :shift:
[/quote]

No i havent ever heard such a thing im new thats probably why but if you could tell me what it is

Archived