PSP save 30 CAWS

olegcrow

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3YKfTqB-4[/media]
ok guys...my psp save with 30 caws...
big thanks to TheLegend_Stopper for links and C.R.A.S.H.Ǝ.Я.â„¢ and -RKO- for movesets...
some movesets and entrances is not done...i not have time (work) to finish all movesets and entrances...but signatures and finishers is done...need cheat to add more layers...
list of caws:
wade barrett
heath slater
david otunga
justin gabriel
alberto del rio
chris masters
kaval
tyler reks
jeff hardy
brodus clay
daniel bryan
eddie guerrero
curt hawkins
alex shelley
mason ryan
alex ryley
the great khali
booker-t
brock lesnar
kurt angle
sin cara
bill goldberg
tommy dreamer
brian kendrick
darren young
michael tarver
husky harris
ric flair
michael mcgillicutty
skip sheffield

links: http://www.mediafire.com/?yakwo9b89rj9hmc
thanks.....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I downloaded the save data, transfer to the data folder in my memory stick but when i load the game can't load the save and says "error". What can i do? I have a PSP 2001 with cfw 5.00 M33-6.

Please help me!!! :blush:

PS: I have cw cheat but i don't know how to post part 17 to 30 to every caw. It would like 420 different codes to add but how i will be able which part is for everyone (A mask, a shirt, etc). Could you post the more layer files for every caw in the same order that you create theme please ??

[quote name='Lobowolf' timestamp='1305068056' post='8052071']
I downloaded the save data, transfer to the data folder in my memory stick but when i load the game can't load the save and says "error". What can i do? I have a PSP 2001 with cfw 5.00 M33-6.

Please help me!!! :blush:

PS: I have cw cheat but i don't know how to post part 17 to 30 to every caw. It would like 420 different codes to add but how i will be able which part is for everyone (A mask, a shirt, etc). Could you post the more layer files for every caw in the same order that you create theme please ??
[/quote]
sorry man...this save is for 6.xx firmwares...you can download this save for 5.xx from save section...someone post it...check...

[/quote]
sorry man...this save is for 6.xx firmwares...you can download this save for 5.xx from save section...someone post it...check...
[/quote]
It's the same save file that you post here. It's for 6.xx firmares not for 5.xx.
Anyone have it? Please post it :fedup:

[quote name='AxnmKaneLoveNana' timestamp='1305353786' post='8056283']
yourself hacking the theme and titantron?
[img]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/shurakane/Imagenes%20de%20Kane/KaneAXNMFer.jpg?t=1298522751[/img]
[/quote]
yes...i replaced some music and replaced the new titantrons with divas titantrons....

[quote name='olegcrow' timestamp='1305350234' post='8056251']
the hogan post it in save section...check it...
[/quote]
Yes, but doesn't have any of the movies or entrance themes added to the caws that appears on the video and doesn't have any of this wrestlers:

Sin Cara (Charlie Hass is in instead)
Mason Ryan (-cris Sabin is in instead)
Brodus Clay (AJ Styles is in instead)
Booker T (Shne McMahon is in instead)

Anyone please could upload this save for 5.xx cfw ???

Archived