1997-2000 Attitude

JDK1

Hey guys,new to the boards :)

Basically I'm kinda in the middle of creating a kind of Attitude era rehash. It starts the night after the 1997 suvivor series and basically goes from there. My story is more dialouge based, and features no choices so far, but is a fun way of revisiting the glory days of WWF, some moments are the same, some are a little different. I'm currently up to the January 98 Royal Rumble.

Also, I'm using mostly all downloaded CAWS, as a newbie to uploading stories, is their a limit as to how many CAWS you can use? Also I don't have the names of the CAW makers (apart from Dreamhunter's Foley) but I'm in no way trying to take credit for their work, I'm simply using their CAWS for my nostalgic pleasure :)

Like I say, currently up to January 1998, I'm aiming to finish the story and have it uploaded just after the new year. Let me know if you're interested.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name='xkingdazzx' timestamp='1290404176' post='7750962']
Dont mean to destroy your story, but if Im pretty sure you cant upload anything containing downloaded content. So you might want to get rid of all the downloaded CAWS and make them yourself. Otherwise you wont be able to upload.
[/quote]

I think this may be only true for Caws with downloaded logos on them as well as downloaded movesets. I sucessfully uploaded 4 parts of my own attitude era style story and ran into issues only after I introduced Cactus Jack at the Royal Rumble... After that, I didn't know what the hell the problem was. I'm gonna try to be more careful with logos and movesets this time around. I advise the same for you.

Archived