Rihanna

Shindol

Thanks for the comments. I'll make her eye colour a bit lighter as suggested. She'll be uploaded as soon as I've sorted out her tattoo's and attires. Any suggestions for attires welcome. One problem Is that her skin tone is a little darker in the game than it is on the pic on here. Is there anyway to edit skin colour on the game now?I can't find an option anywhere.

Unfortunately, there's no way to edit skin colors in this year's game. All you can do is pick a preset color and change the shine on the skin. By the way, this caw is awesome!! 100/10 My only suggestion is to either upload this to the psn or post the formula on here. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had a bit of a problem about a month back. I needed to create space on my PS3 so I deleted my SvR game data and when I was ready to re-install, it was saying my Create a Superstar data had been corrupted or couldn't be found. I ended up losing all the caw's I had and I didn't write down any formulas. I'm gonna try to recreate Rihanna though. I don't think I'll have much problems. Sorry about this.

Archived