What'cha Gonna Do, BROTHER! (By Kung Fu)

Kung Fu

Hulk Hogan CAW By Kung Fu, Now Uploaded to LIVE.
Credit to Fozzy22 for the Moveset.

Search Tags,
Kung Fu,
CAWs,
Hulk Hogan,

[IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4179/hollywoodhulkhoganbykun.png[/IMG]

If you have any feedback or suggestions it would be much appreciated. :)

You're start on Savage is looking spectacular. The Savage you did for Legends of Wrestlemania was one of my favorites, despite the game absolutely sucking lol Can't wait to see how the attires come together.

Either the nose size or nostril width is too large atm. I'm pretty sure it's the "size" that's the problem. I would reduce the size and expand the nostril width. I'd also reduce the Y-axis of the cheeks a little bit. The facial hair and eye area is great.

[quote name='CarpeDiem' timestamp='1288824333' post='7706310']
You're start on Savage is looking spectacular. The Savage you did for Legends of Wrestlemania was one of my favorites, despite the game absolutely sucking lol Can't wait to see how the attires come together.

Either the nose size or nostril width is too large atm. I'm pretty sure it's the "size" that's the problem. I would reduce the size and expand the nostril width. I'd also reduce the Y-axis of the cheeks a little bit. The facial hair and eye area is great.
[/quote]

Yeah I figured it was the size that was off, I've already reduced the size and added nostril width and hight since these pics were taken. I've also tweaked his eye sizing width and depth reduced lips thickness and tweaked the jaw and cheeks as well, I'll post some updated pics once I've worked some more on his face skin detailing. 8-)

Archived