CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Epilogue of the Hordes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
158 replies to this topic

#141 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:23 PM

The 'Sabarron' caw reminds me an awful lot of Chikara's own venomous and vile snake, Ophidian (Who i've made this year). Really digging the PT work on the tights attires. Great idea and follow through!

Ophidian.

Posted Image

Yea I saw him on youtube, and thought I wish I could do something with a Mask like that for Sabaron. I know the name is weird but I got the name Sabaron from an old NES RPG game called "The Magic of Scheherazade." It's the name of the main villain.

#142 guiltyk

guiltyk

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Gamertag: Guiltykombat

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

to bad Sabaron doesn't automatically come with a hypnotize people move lol
great work on his attires

#143 Drizzy

Drizzy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Gamertag: Jspiralls
  • SEN (PS3): xDrizzyxDrakex

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

I'm in love with Dawn Black good work hope to see her in CC..

Edited by MelinaLover, 01 February 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#144 MasterHallz666

MasterHallz666

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MPKPipebomb
  • Twitter: Twitter.com/MasterHallz666

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:00 AM

Kick ass. The wait was worth it. A little OT, who's the chick in your Avatar? The one with the pink and black shirt.

#145 Vivaldi7

Vivaldi7

New Talent

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Gamertag: Buckshot Gnome

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

I just HAD TO log in and applaud you on your gorgeous new batch of CAWS. 8-) :2eye:

I really dig Dawn and Cthonia. Both detail and use of color.
Voivode cracks me up :lol: That IS vlad. You should give him a 'victorian style' alt.Like in the movie ; Hat, single eyeglass - I'm sure you get the idea.

But I'm absolutely LOVING Sabarron. It would have been a CAW contest winner.
It should appeal to both fantasy and realism purists.

I find it an outrage that your work doesn't recieve more attention.
And if I look at what CAWS *do* get a ton of praise it makes me kinda give up hope on the species altogether.

Take care now.
And whatever you do don't stop making caws. For they're ace.

#146 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

Updated first page with more XBL live shots to show who has been uploaded thus far. Sabaron will still be uploaded, I promise.

I Plan to re-release Lilith, and Morgue with a few Minor tweaks, and a now editable option

But the main reason I bumped this topic is that I need you guys to help me out or at least know that I have Caws online

take a look.

Posted Image

I know alot of you guys say don't let the ratings get to you, but here's what does get to me. The fact that when some idiot decides to come along and knock a Caw Down because he wants his/her Caws to be better, or whatever dumb ass reason, I haven't actually been able to rebound well from it. Because of that, My Caws have joined an unneccessary, unofficial blacklist of Caws that get overlooked because their Scores are not automatically 5, and because nobody really uses keywords because of the shitty servers, if my Caws are gone from the top pages, then it's over. Sure I've made some decent numbers in downloads, but I figure after several years of doing this, I'd expect a little bit more of a pat on the back then I am getting. Although I do have to take in the fact, that I did make the jump to the 360 this year, but I haven't recieved the warmest welcome by everyone... I'm not asking you guys to rush in there, and try to make the scores higher, but just know that my Caws are live, but have been getting knocked down by Haterz. I don't make shitty caws, and this is somewhat demoralizing. Want to know why it has taken me a while to do updates? Here you go.

My Plan as of right now next year is to probably turn the Hordes of HellHammer into just the Vampire Trifecta of Morgue, Lilith, Hydra, and maybe just maybe Onslaught, but beyond that I'm not going to waste my time on this "passion", if the awareness of my Hard Work, and creativity is going to suffer because just one person didn't like it.

The Rating System is Flawed, I feel that CC next year should move to a Like/Dislike option like Youtube has, and The Caw archive has here now because children don't deserve to rate anything imo.

/Rant

Edited by HellHammer, 12 March 2011 - 04:55 AM.

#147 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

The rating system is a joke. And a lot of people on CC are very immature or generally only out for themselves. I've had caws rated down many times this year, and without tooting my own horn, my Caws are far better than any others of the same people on CC (Chikara guys). A lot of people do it to get their Caw noticed more, but some just are total asses. I don't see how people can rate down an original guy anyway, unless it's flawed technically, then it shouldn't be lowered. I suppose one thing that may be stopping your downloads could be that you approach a certain niche of Cawmaking, so not everyone will want to download them, no matter how good they obviously are.

#148 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

I've tried to be as diverse as possible, but perhaps you're right about that niche. Idk, bitching about it, isn't going to help anything if that's what it is. I can't necessarily change my Caw style for everyone because then I alienate those who like my stuff for what it is. So realizing this is, it's probably a good idea just to finish up the editable versions of Morgue, Lilith, and then release Sabaron, and maybe Voivode, or Chthonia then call it quits for this thread. Of course I'll need time to add everyone to the first page, but yea I think the Hordes of HellHammer is done for this year in the coming weeks.

I can't leave this post in complete doom, and gloom.

Here's a preview of what to expect from the editable version of Lilith, I've altered a few attires, and figured she looks better with black hair on all attires, and also changed her eyes to red to get her over as someone who can easily be a heel. I also tried to work on symmetrical issues on her Body so that I can still keep her busty frame, but look a tad bit more believable but still be over the top initially.

Posted Image

The edited Slots you see here are going to be 1, 2, and 4. Slot 3 (The Black Cape for entrance, and Bikini Top) was pretty much untouched since I thought it was one of the better attires I came up with for her.

Also guys since I'm kinda coming to the end of the road, just let me know if you want to play on live sometime, just pm me, or send me message letting me know who you are on Caws, and I'll try to get your invitation.

Edited by HellHammer, 12 March 2011 - 06:25 PM.

#149 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

Well, I am making one final small batch to close another year of the showcase, and in doing so trying to come up with the most wildest, demented, but stylish female caw I could come up with.

You may all remember at the final leg of SVR2010 last year, I came up with an individual called "Pixie Hammer." Initially she was suppose to be Hydra's estranged sister, and was kinda like her evil counterpart/alternate concept (Like Hydra doesn't look evil enough). Well this year I had a very strange idea that I thought could work. I'm happy with the results of this concept, and I think it's a fitting end or Swan Song to my 2011 showcase..

behold the new Pixie Hammer

Posted Image

Best way I can describe this concept to you is a combination of Viper from the movie Doomsday, Shiva from MK, Hydra, Pixie's original SVR2010 design, and Lord Humongous from The Road Warrior. The initial theme is a wild tribal post apocalyptic look, with Hot pink as the color scheme, and a little bit of that HellHammer twist to cap things off.

Aside from this, I still promise to upload Sabarron, and I apologize about the procrastination on things. but that's real life for ya. Also will upload Kitty, and probably Chthonia.

#150 jweb1331

jweb1331

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

you definitely went over the top on this one, i like the idea though kind of like a luna vachon gimmick on steroids.

hate to se you go even if it is just until the next game, hope to see you then and have a good one man.

#151 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

...and You all thought I was going out with a whimper....

Enter Kishin "HellFire" Liger

Posted Image

Slot 2

Posted Image

Slot 3

Posted Image

Slot4

Posted Image

Voivode Slots 2-4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Editable edition Morgue with new PT, and Humanized/Face Look

Posted Image

Chthonia Full Preview

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(She's intended to be from Australia)

Posted Image

Pixie Hammer Full Preview

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Return of Andrea "The Amazon"
(Other attires will be posted once uploaded to XBL, first page will be updated, not in a new post)

Posted Image

Hydra SvR 2012 Attire 1 prototype
(I'm not releasing this unless alot of people demand it, this is simply a rough idea of what Hydra's first attire will look like next year)

Posted Image

Well that's it folks, no more caws, no more additions. I will leave this thread open so I can eventually update the first page with XBL pics for each caw that hasn't been uploaded yet, but previewed here on this post, I also will be adding entrance videos. I tried to be simplistic with Voivode, and Kishin for you people that don't like my Tattoo work, so I did the simple wrestling style outfits for you to oggle over. Kishin was my first attempt at a Japanese/Oriental style Caw, I was a little inspired by Jag's work, but obviously I had to try and do it with a vintage HellHammer twist. Thank you folks, and see you next year hopefully.

Ad finem..

#152 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

Very frakking impressive ending to your season man... They all came out kickass and defo cannot wait till next year.. Really need to sign a few to my company :argh:

#153 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:32 PM

I LOVE Kishin. Amazing work, it makes me wish I had an empty slot.

#154 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

Very *censored*ing impressive ending to your season man... They all came out kickass and defo cannot wait till next year

#155 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

Enjoy what is available. I asked for this to be closed, but it didn't get closed, so since then, I have changed my mind a little. I suppose it can be left open for someone to find, and maybe post if they want something, or feel like commenting. Some of my past posts talked about posting certain people, I'm cutting that short. I wasn't recieved as greatly as I hoped this year coming from the PS3 to 360, some of the little things like Blacks being too black, and tattoos being to cluttered is just a few of the things I understand people having gripes about, and I'm working on that for WWE 12. Next year's showcase will be much smaller, and will only expand if people start changing their opinions about me. Hopefully my fanbase can grow.

Edited by HellHammer, 27 June 2011 - 12:26 AM.

#156 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:15 AM

Even though the Hordes of HellHammer has ended for the year, I felt the need for a bit of a teaser going into WWE 12. So I updated some caws, and reuploaded them to XBL. Hydra, Dawn, and Lilith are all brand new versions. There may be more caws I decide to bring out of the wood work on live before it's time to send this game to the grave, but I don't want to spoil all the new ideas I have for the new game coming out next month.

I also want you guys to take notice to how I organized Hydra, and Lilith's pictures on the first page.. These Graphics will be the format of my Topic for WWE 12 for every Caw. It will be less cluttered this way, I will also adjust the sizes of the Picture links but these are just prototypes just to show what I'm going to do, but basically each Caw will have an advertisement like banner in which you will click, and then get a nice huge Collage you can view on a separate window/tab. I should have thought of this a long time ago.

Last, but not least if anyone wants anymore formulas, or have any other questions now is the time to come forward. Cause otherwise I'm not returning to to this thread. I hope you enjoyed the Epilogue.

#157 jweb1331

jweb1331

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

well since you offered to do forms i really just want the mask form for Sabaron ibn Muhammad "The Desert Kobra" and the face paint and stuff for Kishin hellfire's last attire with the red hair as those are my 2 favorites you did this yr and i cant wait to see you over on wwe 12 man, your use of designs and tats always inspire me to do better

#158 StunningSteve

StunningSteve

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

some of the most badass caws i've ever seen, wickeeeed

#159 calwred

calwred

Opener

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

I have taken caws and tried to recreate from the pics online but I personally have never claimed they were mine, I uploaded a few of spyder's from last year that he had formulas posted but I gave all the credit to spyder or the friend of his that he posted the formulas for. Fabulous caws, Mighty Hellhammer, and hope to see many more.

Perhaps a caw version of my avatar Lady Death for the game.

Might even try to, ressurect The Clan of the Darkside, from the 2010 game if I can if Sypder's friend will allow.

Edited by calwred, 17 November 2011 - 04:40 AM.