CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Epilogue of the Hordes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
158 replies to this topic

#61 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hey there, I don't have any updates because I'm working quite a bit on new material, but it's come to my attention that somebody on CAWS mainstream is using my caws without permission and the member goes by the name of CULTFICTION on that forum. If anybody else has anymore info, or if this person has an account here on Caws.ws, we need to talk.

If any of you want to use any of my Caws in this showcase, or my last one from last year, be nice, and please ask for permission, don't just take the Caw or post it in some other forum as your own.

#62 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

http://caws.ws/forum...474-xtremetony/

PM This guy, he runs the site or is one of the Admins there or something... :cool:

#63 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:11 PM

I will when I find out a little more information from the littly birdy who is helping me out.:cool:

#64 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

No probs man, had my issues with him and the whole site..Bottom line is it's their forte' and they've done it many times before.

#65 grzmow.

grzmow.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Griezmeau
  • Twitter: FKNMSRA

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

HOLLY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#66 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

So come to find out, This guy has been posing as me, and stealing my Caws for years. He also has been calling Hydra "Dr. Jekyll" and has let her be used in e-feds. It's great to know I'm popular.. God I can only imagine Thr33x or Kaos's troubles..

#67 doG

doG

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

As usual, your CAWs look excellent. Thank you for keeping the spirit of Satan alive. :bushwack:

#68 Thr33X

Thr33X

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheMighty3X
  • Twitter: Thr33Xgaming

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

So come to find out, This guy has been posing as me, and stealing my Caws for years. He also has been calling Hydra "Dr. Jekyll" and has let her be used in e-feds. It's great to know I'm popular.. God I can only imagine Thr33x or Kaos's troubles..

Welcome to the club. You know you're doing something right when you have people either impersonating you or hating on you like they're getting paid for it, lol.

I'm impressed with the range of characters you're showing off here though. Some of them look obviously more fantasy/horror while others look more "domestic", but they all have your same flare for design, and all look like they would naturally exist in the same "universe". As I said before, you're one of the few 360 guys who're pushing creativity as opposed to just a CAW with a lot of graphics and PT logos. That's never been what makes a "Top Tier" original, and you prove it with each new addition to your collection.

#69 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:27 AM

Guys this next Caw is something I came up with, and is totally out of my style what so ever. I may go to hell for this, and catch quite a bit. Consider this a Light Hearted Troll on the Caw Community

I give you

Ace "Looks 2" Defolt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:hqhq:........ :poke:

Yea he's basically a rib on our Caw Community.. Hey I even made fun of myself with the last attire. I definitely did this guy for the Lulz. If anybody contests, then you're not seeing the humor out of it. This Caw is not meant to be serious.

#70 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

I am epically LOL right now.. *Bad joke i know*. Those are pretty damn funny man, nice job thou :cool:

#71 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:50 AM

Also now a proper preview of Onslaught 2011

Posted Image

#72 S.I.G.

S.I.G.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:56 AM

Onslaught looks awesome, nice work.

#73 Thr33X

Thr33X

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheMighty3X
  • Twitter: Thr33Xgaming

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

That's what I'm talking about when I say range. On the one hand you have a CAW that has me rolling, and then you follow it up with one that looks like he eats souls whole, and the bodies the souls are in for that matter. Now I've seen many monster CAWS over the years...and I can say with no hesitation that Onslaught is the scariest one ever posted on CAWS.ws. Kudos to you for making something that'd make Wes Craven pee his pants.

#74 Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,489 posts
  • Gamertag: XAngelicxDevilX

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

Hey there, I don't have any updates because I'm working quite a bit on new material, but it's come to my attention that somebody on CAWS mainstream is using my caws without permission and the member goes by the name of CULTFICTION on that forum. If anybody else has anymore info, or if this person has an account here on Caws.ws, we need to talk.

If any of you want to use any of my Caws in this showcase, or my last one from last year, be nice, and please ask for permission, don't just take the Caw or post it in some other forum as your own.

HH, XtremeTony knows about this and he gave CULTFICTION a double Level 2 Warning on CAW Mainstream of an extended suspension. so u don't have to worry about him stealing your caws again.

#75 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

^Yea I actually was in talks with him on MSN while he was banning him, as I had to confirm whether or not he was stealing my pics. Thanks for the info though

#76 Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,489 posts
  • Gamertag: XAngelicxDevilX

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:32 PM

^Yea I actually was in talks with him on MSN while he was banning him, as I had to confirm whether or not he was stealing my pics. Thanks for the info though

no problem good caws btw

#77 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:30 AM

Morgue is now uploaded to XBL, Folks. Get it while it's still hot. I was going to do a little bit more work on one attire, but I'll just release a version 2.0 like the New Hydra when I get around to it.

#78 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:35 PM

I ove youz <3... Oh moments over, booting Xbox up to grab him XD

#79 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:50 AM

Just some stuff I'm working on, to keep the thread going

Posted Image

Posted Image

From Saudi Arabia "The Desert Kobra" Sabarron ibn Muhammad. The guy is of a wealthy family and background, but moved to America to better his skills in Professional Wrestling and restore the Muslim reputation in the WWE universe after Muhammad Hassan nearly destroyed it.

Posted Image

Another New Attire part of the Hydra 2.0 Upload coming in December.

Posted Image

Dumbass Defolt gets tips from Angela on how to be a Guido Master. lol

Posted Image

Lilith taking Zombie Hot to new levels.

Posted Image

The Voivode approves...

Lily's close to upload. I just finished her moveset so expect her up in the next couple of days, she'll will have this attire..;)

Edited by HellHammer, 21 November 2010 - 05:55 AM.

#80 MasterHallz666

MasterHallz666

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MPKPipebomb
  • Twitter: Twitter.com/MasterHallz666

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:42 AM

Wow. You have to post Sabarron's formula. He's just O_O.