CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Epilogue of the Hordes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
158 replies to this topic

#41 Tiki34

Tiki34

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:20 AM

dude your caws are insane. although i feel you can probably create 2 or 3 new characters from each one. either way, mad props.

#42 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts
  • Gamertag: RockItSjoerd

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

In love with Lillith and Angela Santoro.
Don't like her Guidette nickname though, real pretty facemorph on her :P

#43 Heroface

Heroface

Jobber

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Gamertag: XT Fred Action
  • SEN (PS3): HeroFace

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

Lots of good work here, lots of lovely ladies which I guess is logical, if you want to make ANY women you have to make quite a few so they can actually be used in offline matches

I like that you prefer themed/gimmicky wrestlers I find they end up looking better because you automatically put more thought into what looks good for this kind of guy etc as opposed to just which colours work well.

Thats how I roll too I got former, super hero, an guy who's 'not gay', a retired movie star, a massive dark lord etc. all on my thread if you're curious (ps3 tho sorry)

keep up the good work... one tip for future character ideas. think of a theme before anything else, try and stretch as far away from your current guys as you can.. start vague eg 'pirate' or 'cowboy' then make a plain version of that before developing and evolving him into a wrestling version of whatever your theme is, then maybe hybrid it with something else eg I have some ghetto ninjas who have a martial arts/hip hop dress sense ie. bandanas and ninja socks combined.. you'll get the point more when you try it on your own creations.

hope to see more from you in future

#44 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the input, I will also look into your topic, I think I glanced through once, but I'll start to keep better tabs on it.:cool:

I do alot of what you say, I've got some really bizarre original ideas, that have cropped up here, and there..I just refine them till I come up with something to post.

In love with Lillith and Angela Santoro.
Don't like her Guidette nickname though, real pretty facemorph on her :P

It's not her Nickname actually, it's just so if by the off chance Status comes back in here, he can see who it was I was talking about that has the guidette gimmick.

#45 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

^^

Alrighty! Then I didn't say anything!
Lol, most of your guys would lose right after a first blood matches started XD
All of 'm are bleeding from the mouth :3

#46 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:53 AM

I've Uploaded Hydra to XBL, I can't believe how horrible the server is though. I hope you guys can find her before getting kicked off.

Oh, and unless a ton of people come in here to complain about it. My uploaded caws will NOT be editible, I worked pretty hard at this stuff, and well lets just say I know how it feels first hand to have my work ripped off.

#47 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:05 AM

It's cool man..I for one respect your decision and understand it very well, just be lucky you can upload yours..Having bitch of time trying to get my caws up because supposedly someone created all mine already XD

Edited by Spyder78, 13 November 2010 - 03:06 AM.

#48 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:13 AM

It's cool man..I for one respect your decision and understand it very well, just be lucky you can upload yours..Having bitch of time trying to get my caws up because supposedly someone created all mine already XD

o_0 wha?

#49 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:17 AM

Got a message today, saying my Spyder caw was created by someone else and cannot be upload, along with a few others and I have not used any downloaded parts on any of them,lol

#50 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:33 AM

I did play against a guy with a Caw named "S P I D E R" So it might be that there's too many Spider variants out there. Just call him "Spyder Insydher" :hqhq:

#51 Fayth

Fayth

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,906 posts
  • Gamertag: lolexpiredmembership
  • SEN (PS3): -

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:44 PM

The first guy scared the living crap outta me. :lol:

Nonetheless, I love all of these. Very unique.

#52 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

I did play against a guy with a Caw named "S P I D E R" So it might be that there's too many Spider variants out there. Just call him "Spyder Insydher" :hqhq:

:lol: Damn near made my bed a waterbed reading that XD

#53 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

Personally I was scared a bit when I made this..

Posted Image

Onslaught is coming.....

#54 Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Paper˘ut™ Gambino

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts
  • Gamertag: AAE Se7enSins

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

I'm Happy to see some gimmicky wrestlers again, unlike the "plain jane"s of WWE. I miss the old gimmick filled WCW & ECW. Even TNA tries to do some gimmicks every now and then.

Back on topic, My personal favorite is Morgue. He looks to me of a Hell's Viking kinda of guy, maybe you should make that his nickname?

#55 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image

Onslaught is coming.....

Dude no offense to his previous version but the face on this one is just down right eerie and awesome at same time

#56 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image

Onslaught is coming.....

Dude no offense to his previous version but the face on this one is just down right eerie and awesome at same time

-Scared face-

(Too scary for words)

#57 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image

Onslaught is coming.....

He needed it. The mask is teh Sex in highlight reel/in-game mode. I'm going to try to make this my magnum opus if that's even possible.

I don't feel like hooking up the dazzle but here's a few more pics

Posted Image

Also here's a new Hydra attire I'm working on..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It will be replacing Slot 1, I remembered that I did this paint tool for her last year, but couldn't share it because we couldn't upload paint tools yet, Speaking of Hydra..She's only had 2 downloads so far well 3 before I made a minor tweak that was noticeable. Although she is my personal favorite diva caw, I know she isn't everyone elses, but c'mon guys..is she that atrocious? Use search tags like Vampire, Diva, and HellHammer if you can get through.

#58 Obey

Obey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:45 PM

I don't know but in that very last picture it's like "Hydra" (right?) is talking to an evil Triple H :|

It's way to late to think clear..

#59 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:59 AM

It's Rane, he has a profile like Triple H, he is somewhat inspired by him, Sean O'haire, and Kevin Thorn's old Seven gimmick. He's wearing a shirt with Hydra's logo on it. I mentioned it a little before in last year's showcase but the two are actually a couple, He feuded with Morgue at one point, and He turned her into a vampire, and now Rane kinda has to deal with her being almost like a wild animal at times.

I've run my own storylines for years, but never got into an e-fed because I just had a circle of buddies that we did the stuff with. There is a background story for most of these Caws but I don't think it really matters.

#60 TheRoadWarrior77

TheRoadWarrior77

New Talent

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Gamertag: JeKarta77

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

Nice job with the Caws man. Really good work.