What Championships do you think will be unlockable?

the ones marcus and jonathan durr have stated here and there were:

[b]million dollar belt
cruiserweight (ign preview today confirmed)
ecw title
hardcore title
wcw title (didnt say which but most likely the old world title they used when flair brought wcw belt to wwf; this has been in a smackdown vs raw before)[/b]

they also said we need to "unlock" being able to sepearet the tag belts. does that count? and marcus confirmed there is no "champions of champions" belt this year

oh wow no champ of champ? i'm kinda relieved i forgot about the cruiserweight title lol i was thinking

since marcus said wcw makes an impact:

WCW title (b4 wcw was sold not the flair belt) they used the original wcw world heavyweight championship in 2007 i think when hogan was in and when nwo made an impact
wwe tag
w tag team champ
womens' (didn't get unified till a month ago)
wcw us
wcw tv
million dollar
?

might be wrong but i can dream right

WWE Tag Team Championships and World Tag Team Championships have been confirmed as unlockable on twitter, but would those take up 4 slots since the Unified Tag Titles take up 2? Well, if they do, my other 4 would
Cruiserweight (since we know it's in)
Million $ (Been confirmed on twitter I'm pretty sure)
ECW
WCW

If the tag titles only take up 2 slots, then my other 2 guesses would be
Hardcore Championship
European Championship

Can't really think of anything else xD. I only guess European because of the legends confirmed so far.

I'm guessing:

Cruiserweight Championship.

ECW Championship.

Hardcore Championship.

WCW Championship.

Million Dollar Championship.

WWE Tag Team Championship.

World Tag Team Championship.

Would love the "Attuide Era" and "Smoking Skulls" WWE Championship though!

[quote name='Moonsault' timestamp='1286311517' post='7615018']
The Women's Championship is likely to be one of the 8 since Layla appears to be the default champion and she's DLC. Other than that, I'd agree with the above post minus the European Championship.
[/quote]

I thought McCool was the Woman's Champion in 2011?

WWE Tag Team
World Tag Team
Cruiserweight
Hardcore
Million Dollar
WCW
ECW
Women's or Diva's if both of these are unlocked from the begining i think it'll be the European belt since Davey Boy is in.

I'd love them to throw in the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team belts but there is no chance of that.

[quote name='Seraphim' timestamp='1286313118' post='7615120']
The Women's Championship is likely to be one of the 8 since Layla appears to be the default champion and she's DLC. Other than that, I'd agree with the above post minus the European Championship.
[/quote]

[/quote]

IIRC, Melina is the default Diva's Champion and Layla is the default Women's Champion. I think Michelle's entrance video on the official site had her with the Diva's Championship but I think that was just to reflect the NoC results.

Couple things:

[img]http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/classic2_013.jpg[/img]
Flying/Soaring Eagle

[img]http://www.ajsbelts.com/images/wwfworldclose2.JPG[/img]
Attitude Era

[img]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/WCWWRLD3.jpg[/img]
WCW title used for a VERY short time as they started separating from NWA and the Big Gold Belt that was the NWA title and became the WCW world title after Flair came back. Hogen never held the top one, and it was in as the "WCW Classic Title" last year.

[img]http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/vi/vivid-imaginations-wwe-title-belts--undisputed-championship.jpg[/img]
Undisputed title... whish we could swap it out for the Spinner Belt like you could in '07 or '08 (you could also swap the nWo title in for the World Heavyweight Championship back then)

Why are people saying they want the Big Gold Belt as an unlockable? It's the World Title.

[quote name='StephenSilkySharp' timestamp='1286315290' post='7615229']
Couple things:

[spoiler][img]http://pix.auctiva.com/pix/08/82/70/classic2_013.jpg[/img]
Flying/Soaring Eagle

[img]http://www.ajsbelts.com/images/wwfworldclose2.JPG[/img]
Attitude Era

[img]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/WCWWRLD3.jpg[/img]
WCW title used for a VERY short time as they started separating from NWA and the Big Gold Belt that was the NWA title and became the WCW world title after Flair came back. Hogen never held the top one, and it was in as the "WCW Classic Title" last year.

[img]http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/vi/vivid-imaginations-wwe-title-belts--undisputed-championship.jpg[/img]
Undisputed title... whish we could swap it out for the Spinner Belt like you could in '07 or '08 (you could also swap the nWo title in for the World Heavyweight Championship back then)[/spoiler]

Why are people saying they want the Big Gold Belt as an unlockable? It's the World Title.
[/quote]

I'd be happy with any of those belts in.

[quote name='Moonsault' timestamp='1286315198' post='7615219']
[/quote]

[/quote]

IIRC, Melina is the default Diva's Champion and Layla is the default Women's Champion. I think Michelle's entrance video on the official site had her with the Diva's Championship but I think that was just to reflect the NoC results.
[/quote]

Wait. So I can't have the woman's belt until I DL Layla? Or am I seeing this wrong?

[quote name='Seraphim' timestamp='1286315641' post='7615254']
[quote name='Moonsault' timestamp='1286315198' post='7615219']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait. So I can't have the woman's belt until I DL Layla? Or am I seeing this wrong?
[/quote]

Nothing's been 100% confirmed (albeit the site has Layla listed as the Women's Champion). It's entirely possible (and perhaps likely) that they'll set Michelle as the default champion so as to avoid having to pay for the Women's Title to be unlocked.

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1286307790' post='7614804']
- Cruiserweight
- Hardcore
- ECW
- WCW
- WWE Tag Team
- World Tag Team
- Million Dollar
- WWE Attitude Era (I hope)
[/quote]

I think your list is accurate. Though I hope the last one is the Winged Eagle belt. Still the greatest title belt ever made.

[quote name='Rotten TonersM' timestamp='1286313084' post='7615118']
[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1286312905' post='7615109']
The Winged Eagle WWE title would be good aswell.
[/quote]

^^ True Dat!
[/quote]

Agree....but would also think the same as the Unified Heavyweight champion (hoping that when you win both WWE and WHC that you unlock it)

Archived