IMPORT TOOL = Death to creativity

The REAL Nx5aNiTxT2

and not working on there paint tool in stead they go online and find pic to put on there CAWs and i find it real lazy to do so. i am one of the few who actually spends there time on actual paint tool and to see these guys take the easy way out is real annoying . now there are some people out there who put like there own face and things like that on there CAWs and thats cool but other than that its pretty sad. and i dont give credit to those who take the lazy route.

[quote name='Gregory Black' timestamp='1286043932' post='7606655']
I'd have to disagree. Some people actually do work on designs on their computer paint programs and do a better job than on the SVR 2011 one so they import the logo. I'm not really a fan of the Ed Hardy inspired stuff....it just looked like a paint store exploded on a person.
[/quote]

like i said i give credit to those who do there own pics on there cpu but the ed hardy thing and other stolen designs are real cheap to do . even i may take a design here and there from real wrestlers but i create them all myself in paint tool and not import it to my game

Depends on how you use it, some build their own from scratch or do a lot of preparation to a picture to use it, also something to consider is importing actually can give you a sharper image than the paint tool can if it is done right. Some of us can work photoshop and programs like that better than the paint tool, just like you can do good things with the paint tool.

I tend to judge the thought or idea in a CAW more than the tools used.

[quote name='ΩRMFan' timestamp='1286045606' post='7606735']
I've taught myself to use the Paint Tool, after looking at your tutorials.
[/quote]

lol glad i can help

[quote name='SimplyJay' timestamp='1286046366' post='7606761']
Depends on how you use it, some build their own from scratch or do a lot of preparation to a picture to use it, also something to consider is importing actually can give you a sharper image than the paint tool can if it is done right. Some of us can work photoshop and programs like that better than the paint tool, just like you can do good things with the paint tool.

[/quote]

i understand the sharper images and the whole making yor own pics from scratch like you said but there people out the who dont and those are the people that i dont really give props to.

[quote name='SimplyJay' timestamp='1286046366' post='7606761']

[/quote]

I agree, sometimes depending on the logo/pic you chose to import it needs work done to it before you even import it to the game itself, like Jay said it takes abit of skill to make that picture work for you in the end.

I also agree with you too Real, when it comes to the lazy ones that just slap logos on and call it a piece of art should be slapped off side of heads,lol

I take it as this. If a certain logo or WWE design isn't in the game, then why not attempt to hack it if you can? Some people want to just make CAWs, be creative, and have fun with it. And some people don't really mind if they hack the attires. At the end of the day, they are just CAWs, and there are things people can do to be creative with the paint tool. Then there are people who would rather not waste their time, do the CAWs face and body morphing, hack a paint tool, then call it a day. I for one chose to draw my paint tools with the regular tool, but I only make original CAWs. If I actually attempted to make real people, I would attempt to hack logos just so the CAW looked more life like instead of just drawn on. It's not about "skill" as some people say. It's just about having fun with your game. Why sweat over it?

Well it depends on the person doing it i.e. if they can't design worth a damn and put the same stuff you see everywhere all over a CAW...it's just boring as hell and makes something look worse than it is. For people who can draw in real life, design etc, it is something of a god send allowing them to be unbound by the first available method.

I can use paint tool but would rather not be limited by it and use whichever designs that I've got ideas or existing images for [original, not done-a-thousand-times-over-to-DEATH ideas]. Creation should have no limits, never mind be bound by what another may think of attaining the desired result through a particular method. It's not a popularity contest.

Unrelated to this exact topic but in pretty much the same spirit: Henry Rollins detests any music that is not played on an instrument [there's a world of semantics there but let's just skip that part] and as a result, utterly DESPISES the music of Nine Inch Nails. Now, that doesn't mean I have to agree or even disagree with the man, he can think what he wants...doesn't affect me.

Still, I can se where you're coming from with some of the dumb nonsense I've seen just tacked on to something and the other player clearly tinks they've got something special on their hands...but apart from their own bodily fluids, I fail to see what.

I love to draw in real life, plus I've been Photoshoping for 5 years. When I discovered that you could import designs to your own game, that was pure awesomeness for me. I was able to create almost life-like CAWs do the realism and detail I decide to put on them. It's up to anyone, everyone has their own methods. I only hate when these designs/logos are overused.

I preferr to make a caw the old way but i will use the PT for certain things. The hack of images to me is lazy. But I am more for what the caw looks like if the modeling is on par or better then the in game wrestlers. Attires are second for me beloew how the caw looks face wise and body wise. sure having a really cool attire is nice. but if the attire is slapped on an unmorphed defualt looking caw to me it reduces the quality of the caw to almost zero imo.

OMG, who cares.
I've only made CAW's using PT, but I honestly don't care what people use to make their CAW's as long as it looks nice!

Some things look really good with some custom made attires, tattoo's and/or face textures.
Saying it kills creativity is really harsh,.

[quote name='Flextacy' timestamp='1286378073' post='7617020']
OMG, who cares.
I've only made CAW's using PT, but I honestly don't care what people use to make their CAW's as long as it looks nice!

Some things look really good with some custom made attires, tattoo's and/or face textures.
[/quote]

Nice to see that your back... :lol:

OMG, who cares.

[/quote]

I agree with the post above.^

They are just CAWs. Everyone can make them how they want.

[quote name='ΩRMFan' timestamp='1286379734' post='7617082']
OMG, who cares.

[/quote]

Nice to see that your back... :lol:
[/quote]

Can't tell you for how long though, but when I get SvR2010 I'll be more active.. ^^

Archived