*Official* Twitter Updates Thread (Sep. 13)

TheWWEsimulations

I will keep this topic updated with some interesting things from his twitter.

@stephensonmc hey marcus, gd job this. does the undertaker has his running big boot that he does after snake eyes this year?

@YoussefAhmedAly yes, he does

@stephensonmc Does Jack Swagger have a s w a n k moveset comprised of some suplexes & bunch of amateur moves.

@oldschool1984 yessir, he does

@stephensonmc Best SVR to date. 1 question though, Has everything been revealed or is there still a big surprise waiting for the fans?

@DG4241 big things

[size="4"]UPDATE 1 (Sep. 12)[/size]

[size="2"]@stephensonmc can a $ in the bank holder cash in at any time during Universe mode, if yes, does it involve a cut scene ?

@Jahmor yes, yes

@stephensonmc is it true we can unlock things in universe mode, and if so, how? are you allowed to say?

@andrewsalisbury yes you can, but I can't say yet.

@stephensonmc what happens if the money in the bank case is won by 2 dif people 1 match after the other? two cases to cash in?

@ArunJoshi1 no, there is only one case[/size]

[size="4"]UPDATE 2 (Sep. 12)[/size]

@stephensonmc is carlito the last superstar of raw...?

@Dragunov54 you'll find out this week.

@Stephensonmc Is Sheamus's 'IrishCurse' in the game??

@xIAmJack yes

@stephensonmc ok i also wanted to know (important) if you do for ex. a pedigree on a chair, does it do more damage than a normal pedigree???

@rko324 yes

@stephensonmc will trush stratus or lita be in the smackdown vs raw 2011 game this year???? plz answer!

@WordlifeSvR2010 no

I ASKED HIM THIS:

@stephensonmc Do you guys have Exit themes in SVR11? Like Drew McIntyre's theme should not start from the beginning when you win the match

@ISiLv3rHawKI We don't have exit themes this year, but I've written it down as a possibility for next year.

[size="4"]UPDATE 3 (Sep. 12)[/size]

@stephensonmc with the new physics system can we do moves on trashcans, steel steps etc....?

@Persist8732 yes

@stephensonmc so i can chokeslam someone onto a trash can and it will actually break like a trash can does?

@Persist8732 it will dent, yes

@Stephensonmc Batista 'spotlight' entrance,in or out?.

@xIAmJack in

[size="4"]UPDATE 4 (Sep. 13)[/size]

@stephensonmc hey Marcus is Masked Kane unlockable or DLC? also can you change signs that the crowd hold up for superstars to created ones?

@CJ624 Unlockable

[size="4"]UPDATE 5 (Sep. 13)[/size]

@stephensonmc will we be able to edit downloaded superstars?

@JoshieDuff yes, you'll be able to edit downloaded CAS

@stephensonmc You said the de-unified tag titles are unlockable? Which ones? The World and WWE tag team ones or the current bronze ones?

@THKJamesMaxx The World and WWE Tag titles

@stephensonmc 4 The veins ang muscle flexing we saw on triple H in his entrance, will that be present during matches also ?

@Jahmor yes, it will. Muscle flexing is in this year.

@stephensonmc also I really wanted to know, do wrestler attributes actually affect in ring gameplay...?? thanks

@knowurrole231 of course they do

[size="4"]UPDATE 6 (Sep. 13)[/size]

@stephensonmc Hey I dunno if you answered already but are those entrances on the site the finished ones? Or will some wrestlers get t-shirts

@KeepItFiveStar They are the finished ones. We do have alt. attires though with T-Shirts

@stephensonmc oh okay cuz im not complaining im just saying thats not at all how drew's ddt looks in real life you know, you watch smackdown

@Persist8732 of course, man. Just was probably mo-capped wrong. On the list, we need to NAIL these things.

@stephensonmc Hey how are you? Will Michele McCool have her current theme in because last year she had the remix version?

@LayCoolForeverx yes

[quote name='I SiLv3rHawK I' timestamp='1284288544' post='7558250']
I will keep this topic updated with some interesting thing from his twitter.
[b]

@stephensonmc just have one final question: will undertaker have a jumping tombstone like the one he hit HBK with @ WM 26?? thnx in advance

@YoussefAhmedAly yes, he does[/b]

@stephensonmc Does Jack Swagger have a s w a n k moveset comprised of some suplexes & bunch of amateur moves.

@oldschool1984 yessir, he does

@stephensonmc Best SVR to date. 1 question though, Has everything been revealed or is there still a big surprise waiting for the fans?

@DG4241 big things
[/quote]

Nice topic dude.

However Marcus's reply here wasn't for this question, it was for my previous question where I asked if Undertaker does a running big boot after snake eyes or not :)

Hopefully he replies the same for this question :D

Ive got a new post which i posted. My name is Arun if u didnt know that already lol :rolleyes:

@stephensonmc what happens if the money in the bank case is won by 2 dif people 1 match after the other? two cases to cash in?

@ArunJoshi1 no, there is only one case

His Twitter: http://twitter.com/stephensonmc

I was curious because say if u play an all day MITB match, like 4-5 times, do u have 4-5 cases to cash in? I think its a good question :D

So there is only one at a time to defend and fight for

I thought id post this in here and not make another thread

Ahh the angel in me :hqhq:

[quote name='Officer P. Awesomeness' timestamp='1284289908' post='7558285']
Can a mod pin this then? Having all his twitter posts in one topic than cluttering up the boards
[/quote]
This please. :cool:
Thanks for posting this, glad to hear about the cut scene after the MITB match :)

[quote name='jeffner0hardyfan100' timestamp='1284324812' post='7559804']
@stephensonmc Hey marcus, good job this. Does the undertaker has his snake eye that he does after running big boot this year?

@YoussefAhmedAly Yes, he does

FIXED
[/quote]
Seriously? You ''fixed'' that? He does snake eyes first, THEN big boot. Watch a match.

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1284328371' post='7559978']
[quote name='jeffner0hardyfan100' timestamp='1284324812' post='7559804']
@stephensonmc Hey marcus, good job this. Does the undertaker has his snake eye that he does after running big boot this year?

@YoussefAhmedAly Yes, he does

FIXED
[/quote]
Seriously? You ''fixed'' that? He does snake eyes first, THEN big boot. Watch a match.
[/quote]

LOL I just imagined that, he does a big boot. Opponent falls, he picks them back up and does the Snake Eyes. :lol:

It'd be nice if he did the leg drop too, oh well, I can adjust his move set and do that myself :D

Archived