Weekly Created Story Coming to SVR 2011

Bwilson29

Since Tazz and JBL have sold ECW 3.0 back to Mr McMahon, Vince has already stated that he

has buried ECW once and for all. So what is next for the

billioniare? According to my sources, Mr McMahon has stated that when SVR 2011 is

released he will host Monday Night Raw, and once again it will be the

longest and most successful show in the Community Creations! Other Sources say that Mr

McMahon is having issues closing the purchase of WWE because

there seemed to be another buyer in the mix. There is no indication that the sale will be

canceled but McMahon will Co Own the Company with this Mystery

Business person? Will we find out who the Mystery owner is before Monday Night Raw goes

on the air November 1st? We will have to wait and see.

Mr.McMaon has confirmed that he has shuffled up the current WWE Roster. These Are who

still have a Job with the WWE.

John Cena
Bret Hart
The Undertaker
HHH
Edge
Chris Jericho
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
The Hart Dynasty
R Truth
Big Zeke
Kane
Rey Mysterio

Divas
Michelle McCool
Layla
Beth Pheniox
Gail Kim
Natalya
Kelly Kelly

I will start this new Weekly Show on November 1st. If u are Curious whether or not my stories are any good, go download any of the ECW 3.0 shows i have uploaded in the Community Creations on SVR 2010. My Two best shows (imo) are ECW 3.0's Wrestlemania and ECW 3.0's The Final Bash.

Plus if anyone is looking to join a SVR 2010/2011 League you should join the New Age Wrestling League. Brand New League. go to

http://newagewrestling.s4.bizhat.com/index...newagewrestling

BREAKING NEWS!!!

CM Punk has been Confirmed as FIRED from the WWE.

Sources say that he tried to shave Mr McMahons head at the Summerslam after Party.

p.s. Not in real life, Part of my Story

Hey Guys i am looking for some Feedback about this New Story! What do you think about the Main idea of it? Does it interest you? Is there a certin Fued/Storyline that u have thought of but dont wanna spend the time to make? Any Feed back good or back is welcome thanks everyone that Downloaded ECW 3.0 on SVR 2010, and if u havent, give it a shot. IMO my two best shows are ECW 3.0 Wrestlemania with the Main Event being AJ Styles vs Tommy Dreamer and ECW 3.0 The Final Bash. Check them out!

BREAKING NEWS!

WWE has made a BIG signing today!

"WWE would like to announce the Official Signing of the Best Young up and Coming Tag Team in Pro Wrestling today. Awesomely Perfection! Awesomely Perfection consist of the Last ECW Tag Team Champs Dolph Ziggler and The Miz!"

Hey man i didnt do anything to not have WOrld Title Censored but if i remember right i didnt have the World Title on ECW 3.0 I had the ECW Title. But Hey man thanks for downloading ECW 3.0. This new Story i am writing i am really getting most the writing done now so i can just make the stories when the game comes out. I as of earlier this evening have the 1st Raw After the TLC PPV written. So I will Up date this site when the game comes out and go ahead and add my on Xbox live if u want. Gamertag is b23willy.

[quote name='SicGeniuz' timestamp='1283152796' post='7523570']
alright ill add you. check my story out too and let me know what you think. its called the big break i only got two weeks uploaded. i played each ecw 3.0 hvent found anything else o kep my attention lol.
[/quote]

Did u play ECW 3.0 the Final Bash? that was my final show on SVR 2010, there was just so much you could do with the limited cutscenes in 2010, i am hoping that 2011 is better where i can keep intrest and keep making shows. I really need Promo scene like when they promo Matches and PPVS

yeah i played the bash. you shouldve went all the way to backlash and made that the last show. cause the bas there were story lines that never happened like batistas masked man and such. kinda confused me, thought i missed some shows or something. lol. let me know if you try my story.

[quote name='SicGeniuz' timestamp='1283192062' post='7524684']
yeah i played the bash. you shouldve went all the way to backlash and made that the last show. cause the bas there were story lines that never happened like batistas masked man and such. kinda confused me, thought i missed some shows or something. lol. let me know if you try my story.
[/quote]

No the masked man was revealed. Batista had the Promo calling out the masked man because it was the last show....it was matt morgan

not sure but i know it was one of the last ECW Episodes, it was just a qucik Attack on batista. I had planned on the Attacks and run ins to go on for a lil while but i decided to end it so it was just a quick thing.

What do u think of my plot for the new show?

Archived