CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

PAC Lists for SvR 06, 07, 08 AND 09.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:21 PM

HCTP pac list
Spoiler

SVR 06 pac list
Spoiler

SVR 07 pac list
Spoiler

Note: As pointed out by cdgfx84, and confirmed by others in various posts, Kurt Angle works on an emulator. But he does not work when the iso is burned to a disc.
SVR 08 pac list
Spoiler

SvR 09 (Match models only until more are verified.)

(Note: You need to combine both pacs in a hex editor to make one complete pac.

Spoiler

Feel free to add any other information or corrections to this list by leaving a comment below.

Remember that main models can be used for entrances & matches, but entrance models can not be used for matches.

Thanks to Nike the Bike, Tekken57, eittocs, black_machismo, apati & cdgfx84.

Edited by RagNaRoc, 27 August 2010 - 07:08 PM.

#2 Nike The Bike

Nike The Bike

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

Question: Do the 09 models work straight up if I just combine them 1+1? I don't need to remove the AI files or something?

#3 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

Question: Do the 09 models work straight up if I just combine them 1+1? I don't need to remove the AI files or something?

To be honest, I cannot answer that.

What I did was use your SvR Editor version 11 to extract the PAC files from the game. After this, I checked each and every single one of them with a Hex Editor and noted each one that had the phrase JUDEACTIVITY near the beginning of the text. After this, I used Tekken57's Texture Injector and Unrrbpe to unpack them, and looked inside each 09.bpe file. At least one texture in most of these had a shortened version of the represented characters name. I did not combine the pacs because the 02.bpe and 09.bpe files are complete on within the model pac files.

After this, I used the tutorial on Tekken57's site to inject the texture and model files into an SvR07 pac.

I shall offer you more information for I know that you will look into this yourself. For the most part, models are ordered like this (PAC1: Match Model, PAC2: Match Model AI, PAC3: Entrance model, PAC4: Entrance model AI (for RTW mode). As you have correctly guessed, the model and A1 pacs are meant to combine to create 1 singular wrestler pac. However, some have 3 additional PACs (PAC5: Second entrance model, PAC6: Entrance model add-ons, PAC7: AI for entrance model).

In some cases, the second entrance model (and add-ons) are just for RTW mode. For example, one of the models is a Masked Man model with Randy's head. This can only be used in entrances and will not work for matches.

You may notice that The Great Khali, Druid Monk and Zombie Finlay are missing from my lists. Quite simply, I have not identified them yet.

CH3.PAC has multiple characters that only work in entrances and are for cutscenes in RTW (for example, there is an additional Tony for the 2nd John Cena entrance).

#4 kanenas

kanenas

Opener

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:54 AM

Feel free to add any other information or corrections to this list by leaving a comment below.

Remember that main models can be used for entrances & matches, but entrance models can not be used for matches.

Thanks to Nike the Bike, Tekken57, eittocs, black_machismo

thanks for SVR 2009 list RagNaRoc
seems your 06, 07, 08 lists are based on PAC list for HCTP, SVR 06 / 07 / 08 [PS2]

#5 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:50 PM

Thanks to Nike the Bike, Tekken57, eittocs, black_machismo

thanks for SVR 2009 list RagNaRoc
seems your 06, 07, 08 lists are based on PAC list for HCTP, SVR 06 / 07 / 08 [PS2]

Actually, they are based upon the CH.PAC files found in the respective game files. Just my listing is a bit more detailed and updated. Although, I did use your original thread and the information therein to help verify everything.

#6 cdgfx84

cdgfx84

New Talent

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Gamertag: CDGFX84

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Your list say 07 rvd and angle do not work I have not tested RVD but Kurt Angle does work I tested CH.PAC 16 & 18 in pcsx2 and they work fine 16 is his in ring and 18 his entrance with gold metals around his neck. Also tested Pipper his entrance model is CH2.PAC 71 it has his kilt and shirt on.

CH.PAC 16/18 Kurt Angle
CH2.PAC 71 Roddy Pipper

#7 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Your list say 07 rvd and angle do not work I have not tested RVD but Kurt Angle does work I tested CH.PAC 16 & 18 in pcsx2 and they work fine 16 is his in ring and 18 his entrance with gold metals around his neck. Also tested Pipper his entrance model is CH2.PAC 71 it has his kilt and shirt on.

CH.PAC 16/18 Kurt Angle
CH2.PAC 71 Roddy Pipper

Did you manage to succesfully import these into Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on ANY console? If youn have, tell us which console and how you did it, and I will update the lists accordingly.

#8 cdgfx84

cdgfx84

New Talent

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Gamertag: CDGFX84

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

CH.PAC 16/18 Kurt Angle
CH2.PAC 71 Roddy Pipper

Did you manage to succesfully import these into Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on ANY console? If youn have, tell us which console and how you did it, and I will update the lists accordingly.

I tested them in pcsx2 a ps2 emulator and they worked fine.

#9 StylesClash

StylesClash

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • Gamertag: WildForce67

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

CH.PAC 16/18 Kurt Angle
CH2.PAC 71 Roddy Pipper

I know you were not asking me but,i have added both to my game (PS2) and they both work just like he said. I used Nike The Bike's editor and put them over two no model slots , then added the files to all the ones i had when i extracted the svr 2010 iso, then i used nero to create a new iso and imported the new image to my ps2 HDD and all the other people i have added including them have worked perfectly with no problems.

Edited by StylesClash, 24 August 2010 - 06:45 AM.

#10 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:27 PM

I shall take your word for this. Consider this information added. I am going to assume that the Roddy Piper info relates specifically to the 2007 version.

The Rob Van Dam "does not work" does actually work. However, he has multiple hair layers, and one will not transfer over, giving him a Paul Heyman-esque hairstyle.

#11 Aka HellBunny

Aka HellBunny

Opener

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

I shall take your word for this. Consider this information added. I am going to assume that the Roddy Piper info relates specifically to the 2007 version.

The Rob Van Dam "does not work" does actually work. However, he has multiple hair layers, and one will not transfer over, giving him a Paul Heyman-esque hairstyle.

What RVD are you talking about? 06?
07 works fine and doesn't have the problem you're mentioning.

#12 StylesClash

StylesClash

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • Gamertag: WildForce67

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

What RVD are you talking about? 06?
07 works fine and doesn't have the problem you're mentioning.

06 & 07 both work fo me with no issues.

#13 Nike The Bike

Nike The Bike

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Add the HCTP-list to this topic aswell. We also need a SVR2005 list.

#14 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

Add the HCTP-list to this topic as well.

That is a reasonable request. Okay.

We also need a SVR2005 list.

If someone wants to produce one, I will add it here. I have tried to compile one, but it was too complicated. A large part of the reason is because there are multiple Diva PACs on both PAC files. Some of them just are not playable AT ALL. So if anyone wants to take this task on, feel free.

I need help finishing the SvR09 lists. Also, should I bother with a PAC listing for SvR10? At this time, I only have Triple H, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker figured out.

#15 kanenas

kanenas

Opener

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

well, i added the hctp list 2 months ago to my 'hijacked' pac lists topic...

Edited by apati, 26 August 2010 - 10:05 PM.

#16 RagNaRoc

RagNaRoc

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

well, i added the hctp list 2 months ago to my pac lists topic...[/url]

We know. That is why he asked me to put it here too.

I do not understand you, apati. First of all, you provide the initial lists, lacking in detail, and did not update them as information became verified. I was wrong to copy the information without adding your name to the list of people who should be credited. When you PMed me about this, I could not send a reply. Instead, I got an error message stating that you had disabled that option. How can I talk to you except in the open like this?

AND at the same time, you put a link to your own list on this forum AS WELL AS putting a link to this one here. And now you are getting stroppy again!

Some of the moderators have seen all this, and they don't seem to view this as a big deal. If they did, they would have done something by now. I have tried to put this right. I am not going to apologise again or beg for forgiveness. And I am not going to apologise for correcting and updating the original information you listed. Nor will I apologise for the work I did myself and added to this.

If you want to help improve the quality of this topic, I would appreciate anything else you wanted to add. If not, please stop with all the pettiness.

#17 Nike The Bike

Nike The Bike

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

Cool down guys or I will hijack both of your topics just to cool the heat between you down! ;)

#18 kanenas

kanenas

Opener

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

well, i added the hctp list 2 months ago to my pac lists topic...[/url]

First of all, you provide the initial lists, lacking in detail, and did not update them as information became verified. I was wrong to copy the information without adding your name to the list of people who should be credited.

you are wrong, i updated the lists many times, until they were complete:

- updated with some pictures of verified slots
- updated with info by eittocs and black_machismo
- updated with details for attire colors (as suggested to me by Nike the Bike)
- updated with verifications made by checking textures with tekken's x-packer
- added new lists, as i added the hctp list

Edited by apati, 27 August 2010 - 11:37 PM.

#19 kanenas

kanenas

Opener

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

SVR 2005 PAC list added to PAC list for HCTP, SVR 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 [PS2] topic.

#20 Nike The Bike

Nike The Bike

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

I know you had that list apati, my point was that we need ONE topic with all the info... NOT two topics.