The King Of The Mountain

TheHippopotomus

Note: My old name was King Doug, just a head up so people don't think I stole my own CAW.

[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img541/1790/jarrettsidebyside.jpg[/img]
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img17/7654/jjbody.jpg[/img]

A unique look. Thats for sure. But I think you should listen to the comments that said "detexture" it a little.
It is hard to judge the morphing underneath if the texture itself is so dominating.

Hmmm. Guess this was kind of a bust from most of the reactions. I was kind of shooting for the look it has, since I thought it looked really cool and plays well in game. Oh well, guess I'm alone on this one, maybe I'll throw up another CAW and see how it fares.

[quote name='.::Killer.:.Caw::.' timestamp='1280522273' post='7446068']
Looks a bit way too over-textured.
[/quote]

I realize that is the general opinion as I've heard that comment "a bit way too" many times. :lol:

Before people totally knock this caw for being textured (which they have) I highly suggest downloading the CAW and playing with it in a match. These pics don't really do it justice. Seeing it here and seeing it in a match are two different things.

Trust me from somebody who has seen the CAW through every stage of its evolution...this CAW is amazing in game. Hippo's stillframes don't do it justice.

[quote name='6FT_UNDER' timestamp='1280602307' post='7447723']
I see Jeff in this, but I'm afraid that's all I can see. Nothing else.
[/quote]

I was kind of shooting for it to look like Jeff Jarrett and nobody else. :???:

The caw has been posted and uploaded without a texture for months lol.

[quote name='TheHippopotomus' timestamp='1280623480' post='7448365']
[quote name='6FT_UNDER' timestamp='1280602307' post='7447723']
I see Jeff in this, but I'm afraid that's all I can see. Nothing else.
[/quote]

I was kind of shooting for it to look like Jeff Jarrett and nobody else. :???:

The caw has been posted and uploaded without a texture for months lol.
[/quote]

So, in other words...you nailed it? What a weird way of stating that lol its a Jarrett CAW. If you see Jarrett in the CAW...then Hippo did a good job.

People are so weird with their replies about CAWs anymore. Seems like everybody has a weird way or wording things or they are just so nitpicky and negative.

I personally am down with this. The texture around the eyes looks weird but looks like it can be fixed by simply reducing the width of the eye/upper face texture. An easy fix but I personally thinks it's awesome. Yeah, it looks a little flat around the face area but that is due to the texture but from the side and in game I expect this to look awesome. I'm personally really interested in getting my hands-on this, King.

Any sort of issue here seems to be minuscule because it definitely looks like Jeff and by far this is the best created this year for Jeff. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I look forward to it's release.

• 9 months later...

Archived