RMFan CAWs Extended

ωasted

my sugestion to you is take your SVR disc goto the bus stop as the bus is preparing to stop throw it under the wheels and then go home do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars. XD

[quote name='The Natural' date='21 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1279733323' post='7427884']
They're not that bad....Damn Jag, stop being so anal over ORIGINAL CAWS.
[/quote]

they are that bad they need alot of time and tweeks. and im not being anal im being a realist. Have you ever played online? these are what you see all the time online why would anyone just slap shit on a default then call it done. if SVR was supposed to be done like that then why would the makers go through all the trouble to let you morph a face , body and design your own attire? be an utter waste of time and money dont ya think?

[quote name='ratedrkaze' timestamp='1279838460' post='7430971']
jag wins. Nice intro through.
[/quote]

Wins what? Being the most anal user on this board but justifying it with being a "realist"?

Shit, who cares how someone makes a CAW especially an "ORIGINAL". There's really no blueprint for them at all...I think a lot of people forgot that.

[quote name='The Natural' timestamp='1280252131' post='7440388']
[/quote]

Wins what? Being the most anal user on this board but justifying it with being a "realist"?

Shit, who cares how someone makes a CAW especially an "ORIGINAL". There's really no blueprint for them at all...I think a lot of people forgot that.
[/quote]
Preach, brotha!!! :dance:

[quote name='The Natural' timestamp='1280252131' post='7440388']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr. Black your just mad that you got banned from here too many times for being an ass. So when are you going to post your crap shawn damian which everyone knows your ripped off from Spyder78's caw. or that Magnum crap you seem to think is wicked awesome for a default caw.

as for your reply to this thread there is no template for an original but there is a method to them that alot of ppl tend to ignore its called actually taking the time to make it look as realistic and as far away from the in game default template as possible. and another thing i was joking around with RMfan he seen it as a joke why cant you not see it as well. TOO ANAL maybe because i gave you shit for doing and ripping off other caws forms and passing them off as your own? yes i think that maybe it.

[quote name='ΩRMFan' timestamp='1279527874' post='7422094']
I wouldn't say they're totally bad but I could improve on them if you think that's neccessary. Got any suggestions for me?
[/quote]

My suggestion is just look around for wrestlers attires, logos and such for some inspiration, also I know you are an original CAW maker, but take a look in the wrestler section and you'll find more than a few useful tips you can apply to original CAWs. Don't worry too much once the inspiration and tips come you'll find your stride. :)

[quote name='SaKu' timestamp='1280749439' post='7451820']
I like how the vid is done!
Even though I don't really like most of the caws~
They look kinda...uhhh... generic?
[/quote]

I believe that you're right about he generic CAWs, but I welcome nice comments on the video!...However the next time I post in this topic hopefully it will be with CAWs that receive better reviews! How about tomorrow?

[quote name='KingDW510' timestamp='1280791731' post='7453234']
I like how you edited the video, especiaaly the guy doin the cutthroat, and jag off is just jealous cuz his caws hella wack, i know 10 year olds that make better caws then you
[/quote]

hahahhah good one man like I nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver heard that one somewhere before where was it oh thats it in like grade 6 hahahha.

[quote name='KingDW510' timestamp='1280808144' post='7453870']
No, I litterally know 10 to 13 year old kids that make better guys then you
[/quote]

Come on guys there's no need to fight, remember we're talking about my generic CAWs.ws let's not loose sight of what is going on lol!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFSNn7ybfNU[/media]
Just ignore their tattos cause I deleted them later :P

Archived