Tekken the movie

Blumberg

^
its not out yet...there hasn't been a realese date set for it yet, but personally i think the movie is just going to suck out loud, (and don't get me wrong, i love the Tekken games) with the numerous chages they made to the cast and scrip.

back on topic: the caws look pretty good.

[quote name='xXNickey24Xx' date='25 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1277399429' post='7371054']
^
its not out yet...there hasn't been a realese date set for it yet, but personally i think the movie is just going to suck out loud, (and don't get me wrong, i love the Tekken games) with the numerous chages they made to the cast and scrip.

[/quote]

yeah the movie suck, I prefer the Tekken games much better!

back on topic: Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The CinderƎlla Manâ„¢
[quote name='xXNickey24Xx' date='24 June 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1277399429' post='7371054']
^

[/quote]
this
formula please?

[quote name='.ᵱimpin shadesâ„¢' date='16 July 2010 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1279247794' post='7414759']
[quote name='xXNickey24Xx' date='24 June 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1277399429' post='7371054']
^

[/quote]
this
formula please?
[/quote]

OK maybe next week!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived