All-Stars = TNA impact?

#SEV7N

Watching the videos on youtube i can say that this game looks like TNA. the way they trip on the steps and how they enter the ring plus the movement of the characters inside the ring. it's exactly like TNA with less gravity

your thoughts?

[quote name='Knucklebrittle' date='19 June 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1276945252' post='7359474']
Nah i think Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring is more like TNA
[/quote]

WHAT?! All-Stars uses the same coding as TNA iMPACT FFS!

It's the same people that even made iMPACT.

It's just a modified version of the engine, and has been changed in certain ways to fit WWE standards, and they added super unrealistic chain combos.

The only thing I really noticed from watching the match between John Cena and The Rock is the way the walk, grapple, and the chokeslam. (Its the exact chokeslam from iMPACT with the exact counter as the Codebreaker)

A lot of things in this game resembles TNA iMPACT, the knee drop to the arm, the german suplex, chokeslam to codebreaker, the irish whip, the steel step, the strikes, ring in and ring out, no full entrances. It's like the TNA game with exagerated WWE Superstars, the only good thing is the minitron.

[quote name='TH3_V1P3R' date='19 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1277004184' post='7360957']
um for the simple reasont the same that made impact made this i am never going to buy this in a million years
[/quote]

The irony here? Your sig and avi are of guys on TNA. XD

It's the same team that made Impact. And how was Impact not right? The character models looked realistic. =/

[quote name='Trey Union' date='20 June 2010 - 08:06 AM' timestamp='1277021178' post='7361194']
[quote name='TH3_V1P3R' date='19 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1277004184' post='7360957']
um for the simple reasont the same that made impact made this i am never going to buy this in a million years
[/quote]

The irony here? Your sig and avi are of guys on TNA. XD

It's the same team that made Impact. And how was Impact not right? The character models looked realistic. =/
[/quote]
I'm guessing he likes TNA but hates the game. so no irony there.

Say what you will but I'm getting this game BECAUSE it plays like iMPACT, it had GREAT gameplay, just lacked A HUGE amount of moves, had too small of a roster, half assed entrances, but the gameplay was much funner than SVR IMO as you didn't have to always put your opponent in a grapple to do moves loved the physics ect. I just wish Midway wouldn't of gone Bankrupt so we could have had TNA iMPACT 2 in a few years with better everything. Anyways this game still looks like a definite must for me as me and my friends LOVE fighting games and wrestling and this is the best of both worlds, now they just need a Rock Band with wrestling themes (although RB2 has Even Flow, Man In The Box which were Dreamer's themes)

Archived