How many wrestlers will they have in ALL Stars?

marinofan

Pretty sure I heard it was only like 30. It's supposed to be more of an arcade game, and is only supposed to contain the biggest names in the WWE/History. So it probably won't include most of the SvR roster. It will probably be something like this:

Modern:

-Underaker (+Alt Attires)
-Cena
-HBK (+Alt Attires)
-Orton
-CM Punk
-Big Show
-HHH (+Alt Attires)
-Jericho (+Alt Attires)
-Kane (+Alt Attires
-Rey Mysterio
-Edge

Legend:

-The Rock
-Randy Savage (maybe)
-Eddie Guerrero
-Yokozuna
-Mr. Perfect
-Andre The Giant
-Sgt. Slaughter
-Stone Cold
-Roddy Piper
-Bret Hart
-Ultimate Warrior
-British Bulldog
-Million Dollar Man

That's 24...which is almost 25, which is close to 30, which is what I believe I heard.

I wonder if that means Hogan would be in lol. Seriously though there hasn't been a Legends game without Hogan to my memory. Legends of Wrestling 1 2 and Showdown and Legends Of Wrestlemania it's going to feel sort of empty. Although I REALLY hope Warrior is on here imagine his muscles or his shoulder block knocking the opponent into the crowed or a Gorilla press slam through the roof lol seriously awesome stuff in my mind though.

• 1 month later...
It's tough to say. 40 seems about right. I'd go as low as 30. Its supposed to be an arcade type fighter. So look at modern examples and then add a few more to the number because it's based on wrestling and not fictional characters.

[url="http://au.gamespot.com/shows/crosshairs/?tag=topslot;thumb;2"]Crossfire Interview[/url]

This is an entire episode of a show, so the All Stars segment is near the middle. He talks about All-Stars having 4 "wrestler types." Brawlers (John Cena, The Rock), Grapplers, Big Man, and Acrobats (Cruiserweights ala Rey Mysterio). All of them have different ways you play them, moves, reversals, and so on. So logically... with 4 types, I'm sure we will get at the very least 20-30. But I'm still betting on 40.

Archived