An alternate WWE

Tempermental

The story starts with the first RAW of a brand new year. Vince announces he wants to see competition amongst the WWE and it all kicks off. General Managers are announced for all THREE shows as a new show is born(no it isn't NXT, WCW, TNA, ROH or ECW) and an elemination chamber chamber is all set for the Royal Rumble as feuds and alliances begin to surface, even if it is a long drawn out process. Up for grabs is the brand NEW WWE Heavyweight Championship of the World as Smackdown, Raw and "the new show" fight to get the best wrestlers, legends and championships.

Should be uploaded within a week or two, let me know what you guys think before i do though. It really isn't your typical invasion story.

This is only part 1 btw and it is for the PS3

• 2 months later...
It's up! Search tags are tempermental, jjaor and Alternate WWE....Enjoy and post your thoughts here...Excuse any mistakes, it was done with a controller and my fingers were screaming at me but thank god my mum finally got me a USB one to use!! So if it is liked part two will be done quickly. Oh and assume that the ECW arena is called Ring Rush! And ignore the fact that the commentators for the scenes are different from the match ones.. I can't help that. If there is any similar loopholes in the story just go along with it because it is either done on purpose or is unchangeable. Now i have the keyboard I'm gonna finish my 'Kane tried so hard'!

Archived