Comments and Constructive Critism

Fuse

[center][size=2][b][u]Comments and Criticism
[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Good ways to give C&C[/b]

One of the best ways to give C&C is to always be polite. When offering suggestions don't always point out the bad, try and point out good stuff too.
[b]
Things not to do when giving C&C[/b]

You should never say a sig/tag sucks if you don't personally like it, this is very offensive and could turn into a massive flame war. Don't be harsh, simple as that harsh comments lead to harsh reactions.

[u]
Good example of C&C[/u]

"Good tag, the background is well done and the focus blends in smoothly, one thing though the text kind of stands out too much, maybe try making the text smaller and a different color, you could also work on your depth to increase this pieces potential."

[u]
Bad example of C&C[/u]

"Thats the worst sig I've ever seen, you're a horrible designer, go kill yourself."

"z0MgZ that is the best signature in the world 10461080/10"
[b][u]

Final words of wisdom[/u][/b]

One more thing I'd like to point out is if you're just posting your work to be looked at please specify in your post. If you do want your work to be evaluated please ask for C&C. And if you don't really care you can just not say either.

Thank you.

----------

[size=5][u]The Showcase Rules[/u][/size][list]
[*]Please refrain from posting more than one showcase topic each day. Any extra showcase topics per day, will result in your topic getting merged/deleted.
[*]Do not flame someone if you do not like their work, or if someone does not like your work.
[*]Please refrain from spamming in topics with simple rates like "10/10" and nothing else. Give suggestions and help out your fellow members to make them the best they can be.
[*]All other [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?act=boardrules"]board rules[/url] apply. Failure to follow the rules may result in your topic being closed/deleted, verbal warning sent, warnings issued, suspensions issued, and/or banning of troublesome members.
[/list]
[/center]
[right][i]-Originally posted by Crusade[/i][/right]

Archived