Well if you're tired of PG shoots lately..

HellHammer

[quote name='Day Dreamer' date='01 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1275429495' post='7324011']
I love how every time a Diva does something they always say WWE Womens champion when they have never been the womens champion ...
[/quote]

The video had Maryse in a bikini, who the *censored* cares about a title mistake.

[quote name='Day Dreamer' date='01 June 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1275429495' post='7324011']
I love how every time a Diva does something they always say WWE Womens champion when they have never been the womens champion ...
[/quote]

To be fair, Maryse has been Diva's Champion & technically that is a Women's Championship even though it's not specifically the Women's Championship. I mean it's like how some superstars say they are so many time WWE Champions & yet they've never held the WWE title that many times(Edge for example from RAW last night 10 Time WWE Champion?Really? I can prove ya wrong on that Edge). SO transition that to the divas, it works the same way, despite her never winning the Women's Championship.

[quote name='AustinFan' date='01 June 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1275430971' post='7324063']
[quote name='Day Dreamer' date='01 June 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1275429495' post='7324011']
[/quote]

To be fair, Maryse has been Diva's Champion & technically that is a Women's Championship even though it's not specifically the Women's Championship. I mean it's like how some superstars say they are so many time WWE Champions & yet they've never held the WWE title that many times(Edge for example from RAW last night 10 Time WWE Champion?Really? I can prove ya wrong on that Edge). SO transition that to the divas, it works the same way, despite her never winning the Women's Championship.
[/quote]

Also to be fair to the guy who noticed the error with people saying "Its a Maryse Photoshoot and that's what you notice!". We've already seen Maryse naked right? So isn't a photoshoot with clothing on a downgrade compared to the pics you can find online?

Eh I just wanted to stick up for him, I still enjoyed the shoot though and Maryse for that matter.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' date='01 June 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1275433445' post='7324125']
[quote name='AustinFan' date='01 June 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1275430971' post='7324063']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Also to be fair to the guy who noticed the error with people saying "Its a Maryse Photoshoot and that's what you notice!". We've already seen Maryse naked right? So isn't a photoshoot with clothing on a downgrade compared to the pics you can find online?

Eh I just wanted to stick up for him, I still enjoyed the shoot though and Maryse for that matter.
[/quote]

Yes, it is a downgrade, but the thing is, its a photoshoot of a beautiful woman and the guy notices that she hasn't held the title the video says she did, people tend find that a little strange here.

Guest The Dayman!
[quote name='AustinFan' date='01 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1275430971' post='7324063']
[/quote]

[/quote]
TBH, pretty sad to see something like this in a thread about a half-naked Maryse.

[quote name='jamiejamz' date='03 June 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1275535716' post='7326326']
notice how maryses panty is wet in the middle :shifty:
[/quote]

Yeah, I notice that as well :shifty: Maryse is SO HOT there, no doubt.

I salute you for sharing this, I am very grateful.

Archived