Illegal's Texture Pack!

.Master

Ok, I have finally decided to upload ALL the textures I have due to all the PM's I'm getting daily requesting some.

I would like to point out I have deleted some unusable rubbish and have been able to get the pack down to just under 1gb (This is still pretty large, so the download may take awhile.) In-fact it took me 6 hours to upload due to my rubbish connection.

To try and sum it up, this pack has textures from:

Smackdown Vs Raw
Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
Smackdown Vs Raw 2009
Smackdown Vs Raw 2010
DOR 1
DOR 2
RAW 2 (faces)
RAW 1
WWE SYM!
WWE HCTP
LOWM
TNA
Wrestling Kingdom

I have also included a special folder with a few non-wrestler caw textures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The DOR1+2 and RAW2 textures are a .DDS, you may find you need to install the .DDS file opener to see these textures (There is a .DDS extension you can download online for photoshop)
[quote name='jcsix' date='18 May 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1274206026' post='7298554']
Right, the .DDS plugin is not hard to find. Iv alwayes had it installed and just found it in uner 10 seconds. All I did was use google.

[url="http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html"]http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html[/url]

Go down to the bottom and click [color="#000000"]Download Current Version ([/color]8.23.1101)
[/quote]

Also in the SYM and HCTP folder, you will find I have already extracted the most usefull textures. But if you want you can open the "RTXplorer" icon and then click "open" then open either "CH" or "CH2" for SYM or either HCTP. Then double click on the images and they will come up, and if you see one you like, just click "Export" which you can find beside the "Open" button.

Last, but not least, a big thanks to jcsix for helping me find most of the textures.

Enjoy all, I hope you appreciate it!

Link to Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XTDEFC2

[quote name='Mr Illegal' date='17 May 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1274128935' post='7296590']
Ok, I have finally decided to upload ALL the textures I have due to all the PM's I'm getting daily requesting some.

I would like to point out I have deleted some unusable rubbish and have been able to get the pack down to just under 1gb (This is still pretty large, so the download may take awhile.) In-fact it took me 6 hours to upload due to my rubbish connection.

To try and sum it up, this pack has textures from:

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
Smackdown Vs Raw 2009
Smackdown Vs Raw 2010
DOR 1
DOR 2
RAW 2 (faces)
RAW 1
WWE SYM!
WWE HCTP
LOWM
TNA
Wrestling Kingdom

I have also included a special folder with a few non-wrestler caw textures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The DOR1+2 and RAW2 textures are a .DDS, you may find you need to install the .DDS file opener to see these textures (There is a .DDS extension you can download online for photoshop)

Also in the SYM and HCTP folder, you will find I have already extracted the most usefull textures. But if you want you can open the "RTXplorer" icon and then click "open" then open either "CH" or "CH2" for SYM or either HCTP. Then double click on the images and they will come up, and if you see one you like, just click "Export" which you can find beside the "Open" button.

Last, but not least, a big thanks to jcsix for helping me find most of the textures.

Enjoy all, I hope you appreciate it!

Link to Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XTDEFC2
[/quote]

Not to sound selfish but do you have smackdown vs raw 2006 textures?

thx a lot dude I'll try to upload them to the game, cause now I always failed -_- i see it on the computer, on the usb I move it back to the xbox it's ok, but when I play the game and go to the paint tool, it says I have not loaded thing pfff but I don't give up :)

[quote name='chrisisomega' date='17 May 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1274129484' post='7296612']
thx a lot dude I'll try to upload them to the game, cause now I always failed -_- i see it on the computer, on the usb I move it back to the xbox it's ok, but when I play the game and go to the paint tool, it says I have not loaded thing pfff but I don't give up :)
[/quote]

Never go to painttool. You need to put it directly on the superstar.

Even though I couldn't figure out how to apply textures, I appreciate what you've done right here. Maybe someday I can have them applied too so thank you very much.

Thank's ya'll!

I do NOT have the 2006 textures, but if anyone does have them then please let me know.

I forgot to say that I also included Smackdown Vs RAW! textures, but they do need heavy editing and are pretty meh.

And to answer Vik: :shifty:

[quote name='6FT_UNDER' date='17 May 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1274131170' post='7296660']
[quote name='chrisisomega' date='17 May 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1274129484' post='7296612']
[/quote]

[/quote]

OH thank you for that, I'll try soon, a bit tired now ( midnight in france ) thx thx thx ^^

Damn, still not working for me ~~" I'm not going to the paint tool to see my hacked texture, but when I wanna edit my caw, tattoo, paint tool, right arm, still says No file data or something like this -_-' damn finally I bought the xbox version for nothing ><

[quote name='6FT_UNDER' date='17 May 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1274131170' post='7296660']
[/quote]

[/quote]
even if you say yes your textures are still gonna be there

Just search ".DDS Photoshop Download" and see if anything comes up, that's how I found it. But if people are still having trouble finding the .DDS extension I shall post a link to it later.

Also to the people still insisting on MORE textures: Be grateful with what you got, I already said I uploaded EVERY texture I have to this pack, so I have no more.

Archived