the way to show the potential of TNA iMPACT 2

• Symplify the controls a bit

• Make it so you can go into the crowd and up past the commentators table climb up scaffoldings and fight or jump off.

• Add more weapons and make it so you can grab them out from under the ring and make the amount allowed out a lot higher

• Make the roster a lot bigger and don't add all the stupid side characters

• Make Create a Superstar the same way but with a lot more options for faces and clothing

• Give more moves to give to the CAWS

• Actually give the in game superstars different moves and add more moves for them

• Make it so we can edit the attires

• Make a story for every single person on the game roster

• Add matches such as six sides of steel, tlc, king of the mountain, Monsters ball, Steel asylum, Tables, Lat man Standing and many more.

• Add blood to the mix

• make it so we can climb onto just about anything go to the top or halfway up and hop off with some amazing move

Those were just a few things but there are more i hope they do things like these and spend maybe 4 years instead of 2 on the game or not have it made by a arcade game company instead by someone like ubisoft or thq

Guest C. Dowds
"Symplify the controls a bit"

I like the controls, other than grapples, which is "[i]Toward +...[/i]" "[i]Away from+...[/i]" and I think it should be "[i]Left+...[/i]" "[i]Up+...[/i]" etc, if you know what I mean.

"Make it so you can go into the crowd and up past the commentators table climb up scaffoldings and fight or jump off."

Yes, freedom would be good.

"Add more weapons and make it so you can grab them out from under the ring and make the amount allowed out a lot higher"

I think it would be cool if we had an option similar to that weapon wheel in SVR, and instead of getting chairs from under the ring, it'd be cool if you got them from the crowd.

"Make the roster a lot bigger and don't add all the stupid side characters"

Yes, the fictional characters were very pointless.

"Make Create a Superstar the same way but with a lot more options for faces and clothing"

I think that the CAW mode could do with a complete rehaul, and they should make the creation similar to that of [i]Fight Night Round 3[/i] and [i]Def Jam Icon[/i] (I think) were you used the analogue sticks to basically mould your character, which was cool. And more options should be available

"Give more moves to give to the CAWS"

Not only to the CAWs, but more to the game. I liked the amount of moves that someone could have in the game, I just think that there should be more available to choose from. And we should be able to preview them when we see them, and they should have them named properly (they called the Bubba Bomb, a Sitout Powerbomb!)

"Actually give the in game superstars different moves and add more moves for them"

I'd like it if we could edit their movesets, and see the last point for how I feel about number of moves, etc.

"Make it so we can edit the attires"

The feaure is not needed, and in my opinion wasn't all that great in SVR.

"Make a story for every single person on the game roster"

Seriously? Do you mean a unique story for each wrestler, because that cannot be done. I think that they should make a story more like HCTP, one that branches out, even if it doesn't have voiceovers.

"Add matches such as six sides of steel, tlc, king of the mountain, Monsters ball, Steel asylum, Tables, Last man Standing and many more."

Yes, more match variations is needed, however "Six sides of steel" is outdated, and should only be available if the makers decided to add in both pre-2010 iMPACT Zone, as well as the current set-up.

"Add blood to the mix"

Would be a nice feature, but it isn't needed. Still nice though.

"make it so we can climb onto just about anything go to the top or halfway up and hop off with some amazing move"

Anything that people actually would climb in TNA, not stupid things like jumping from the roof to the ring.

"Those were just a few things but there are more i hope they do things like these and spend maybe 4 years instead of 2 on the game or not have it made by a arcade game company instead by someone like ubisoft or thq"

Yes, I think it would help if it were made by either EA or Epic Games, as long as they used the engine made for the first game, it will make for a great base for a sequel.

Archived