RAW Evolution!

guitartwinz

[font="Arial Black"][/font][font="Arial Black"][font="Impact"][font="Impact"][/font]A new era in proffessional wrestling, a new breed, a new sensation, blah, blah, blah. You've heard it all before in Smackown! vs RAW story designer promos. Everybody get ready for a RAW Revolution!
Two New writers in Smackown! vs RAW 2010 for XBOX 360 have emerged under the GAMERTAG TiredTonsofClay.
This is the first preview for an Ongoing Smackdown! vs RAW 2010 Story.

The Story so far...........
Nearly a year ago on RAW Vince Mcmahon was famously blown to pieces when his limo caught fire. After a lengthy investigation by none other than Eric Bischoff no suspects were found.
The event sent the WWE Universe into shock and chaos as Mcmahon had recently completed a deal to sell a percentage of his stock in the company.
Through various events on the show we learned that Ted Dibiase, Dusty Rhodes, Bob Orton bought some of that stock. They quickly put their sons, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Jr. in main event matches.
As time went on another stock owner was revealed, Jeff Jarrett walked back into the WWE and made Orton's life a nightmare bringing CM Punk to WWE costing Orton the WWE title at Vengence(SEE WWE Vengence)
Jarrett would later want to challenge Orton for the WWE title only to be informed that he would have to sell his stock in the company to challenge at BASH! Jarrettt sold and took his big chance, and lost. Orton repelled Jarrett adding to a list of superstars that have fell before him. (See June and July RAW)
Last week on RAW though everyone's suspicions were confirmed when Randy Orton admitted that it was he on behalf of Shane Mcmahon did the deed.
Orton, now a 8 time WCW/WWE Champion ( in my Unifverse ) will defend the World Title against the returing Rock at Summerslam in the biggest match of his life. Who knows what The Viper will do to retain the title in 6 days at Summerslam.
So in WWE RAW Aug #4, Shane Mcmahon has put The Rock up against Umaga to soften him up. Also Shane has put the man he faces at Summerslam, Triple H, in a match with Psycho SID.
All this an much more this Monday on RAW.

I will upload WWE RAW Aug #4 on Monday May 3. Watch for it on XBOX LIVE
Keyword WWE Raw Aug #4
Also watch for my brothers weeky ECW Show, Monday Night Revolution or Monday Night REV. He will be uploading ECW Lockdown! PPV Event Sunday.
GET Ready for the Revolution![/font][size="4"][/size][/font]

[font="Arial Black"]Ladies and Gentleman, tonight is the Night. Summerslam will be live tonight!

6 Huge matches including the World Champion Randy Orton defending against none other than the Rock. Can the Rock overcome Orton and become the World Champion yet again? Or will Orton add another legend to his legacy of taking out the best our business has ever seen?

The Tag team title's will be defended as the uneasy team of Edge and John Cena defend against CM Punk and a mystery partner.

The Intercontinental Championship will be defended as Mark Henry will defend against the Soviet Submission Machine Vladimir Kozlov.

Psycho Sid has been on a roll in the past 4 months since returning to the WWE but now he faces Batista in a Last Man Standing match. It will be the Batista Bomb vs The Powerbomb. Who will be the Last Man Standing?

WWE Co-Owner the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase has given his son all he can handle and now has given him a 1 on 1 match with The Undertaker. This is the biggest match of the young Dibiase's career. Can he overcome the Deadman or will he succumb to the Tombstone piledriver of the Undertaker.

Beth Phoenix has dominated the Women's division in the past 5 months. Melina is a former Women's champion that wants to get the title of the dominant champion for good. Melina has stooped pretty low recruiting Maryse and Gail Kim in her bid. Can Beth overcome what looks to be 3-1 odds and defend her Women's Championship tonight?
Dowload WWE Summerslam now to find out!

Keywords WWE, RAW, Summerslam[/font]

I just played what I believe is your first story, "Raw May Week #1" and here are my thoughts:

There were alot of editing problems. Assuming that this is your first story, this may not be the case in future storylines, but in this one there are alot of editing problems. Almost in every sentence there is at least 1 or two errors. These are not little things either, sometimes the character will be talking and never finishes the sentence, or the wrong picture is used for the speaker, it just throws off the reader.

Other than that I didn't really have any problems with the story as it was too early to know exactly what was going on. Though I am not a big fan of diva matches because most of the time they are just thrown in there since they have to be. (The WWE does that in real life so don't take that as a rib on your story).

I hope you dont take it personally. Im not trying to sound like a know it all, Im just giving my two cents. But like I said, this seems like your first story, so this probably isnt a problem for you anymore. Overall its not bad. :D

[font="Arial Black"]Coming out of an explosive Summerslam we now look forward to RAW tonight................After seeing the Limo of Stephanie Mcmahon blown up last night who knows what the mood will be on RAW tonight..........................The Rock is the new World Heavyweight Champion defeating Randy Orton last night. What will Orton and Legacy have in store for The Rock tonight?..............................The most exciting show on XBOX Live is now online! Please dowload and review.

Search Tags WWE, Raw, Evolution[/font]

[font="Arial Black"][font="Arial Black"][/font]After last weeks most dowloaded show in history, what will we see on this weeks RAW Evolution?...................We know that Randy Orton will be getting his rematch for the World Title at Unforgiven. The question is can the Rock survive that long as champion? WWE Co-owners Shane Mcmahon and Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase will surely not give "The Great One" a moment to rest before then.............................also tonight we have a huge 6 man tag match featuring Legacy and Psycho SID against John Cena, Edge and the Undertaker. If Legacy and Sid's team win, Legacy get a shot at the tag team title's held by Cena and EDGE at Unforgiven.......................... and don't forget that 8 Days ago at Summerslam Psycho Sid ran in on the Undertaker's match with Ted Dibiase Jr. and The Undertaker returned the favour later in the night costing SID his last man standing match with Batista. Will those two cross paths tonight in that huge 6 man tag...................All this and much more live on RAW Evolution. Only on XBOX LIVE!

Keywords WWE RAW Evolution[/font]

hey,

I just want to notify everybody that my one of my RAW Evolution episodes was taken down from the Community Creations. Has anybody had something taken down? Who do you contact to get a show put back up? I am quite sure I did not put anything offensive on the show. Any responses to this are appreciated.

Here is the match results and review from the show that was taken down.

RAW Evolution #2 Sept 2

Main Event-World Title Match
w The Rock vs Vladimir Kozlov

6 Man tag match
Cena, Edge vs Legacy and w
Undertaker SID

w MVP vs Carlito

w Awsome Kong vs Natalya

RAW Evolution #2 Sept 2 Review
The Rock opens the show and is interupted by Vladimir Kozlov. Kozlov challenges the Rock for the match, MDM appears on the 'TRON and makes the match
Awsome Kong defeated Natalya. Natalya was taken away on a stretcher. After the match Melina called out Beth. Beth came out and was attacked by Awsome Kong.
CM Punk tries to initiate Batista in the Straight Edge Society. Batista refuses and is attacked by Goldust.
Sid makes the pinfall in the 6 man tag match.
Bob Orton confronted Randy Orton. Bob Orton tells Randy he is disappointed in him.
MVP defeated Carlito
Sid challenges Undertaker to a match for next week in an interview segment.
The Rock defeats Vladimir Kozlov to succesfully defend the World Title. Randy Orton was at ringside causing trouble for the Rock until he was neutralized by Mark Henry
Shane Mcmahon comes out and tells everybody that next week he will provide proof that Triple H tried to kill Stephanie!
Watch RAW Evolution this Monday to see what that proof is!

[font="Arial Black"] RAW Evolution #3 Preview
Last week's show ended with Shane Mcmahon telling everybody that he had proof that Triple H killed Stephanie at Summerslam. What will that proof be?..................World Champion The Rock will be on RAW this week. What will The Million Dollar Man have in store for "The People's Champion" this week to soften him up some more for Randy Orton at Unforgiven................Batista was attacked by Goldust last week after refusing to join CM Punk's Straight EDGE Society. Batista says he will face either Punk or Goldust tonight on RAW........................Also the Tag Team title's will be defended AND in the main event we will see The Undertaker going 1 on 1 with Psycho SID. Check out the most exciting show on XBOX Live. WWE RAW Evolution
Keywords WWE RAW Evolution [font="Arial Black"][/font][/font]

[font="Arial Black"]Raw Evolution #4 preview
Last week we saw questionable footage of what looked to be Triple H outside a burning car. Shane says this the proof that Triple H tried to kill Stephanie. As a result Triple H has indeed been detained and will NOT be on RAW Evolution tonight. But everyone else is! Tonights main event will be Batista vs Psycho SID..........................Psycho SID will be looking over his shoulder fo the Undertaker in that one. SID tried to take out the Undertaker last week. Rumour has it, it lit a fire under the 'Deadman' and he will be at RAW tonight.................................with only 6 days until Unforgiven and his World Title match with The Rock, Randy Orton faces Mark Henry...................................There is a hint that the Million Dollar Man will give the Rock some stiff competition as well. Who? Download and see..............this,and more on WWE RAW Evolution! Available now, only on XBOX LIVE!

• 3 weeks later...
[font="Arial Black"]Raw Evolution #7 is now online!

Only 7 days removed from the biggest win of his career over The Rock, what will CM Punk say about his win over the World Champion last week.........The Undertaker has been attacked by an unknown assailant in the last 2 weeks. Who is the attacker? Will we recieve any clues tonight!............Also in the last 2 weeks we have seen Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes all attack their fathers. Will there be reprecussions tonight!..............................also we will see the Intercontinental title defended as Vladimir Kozlov defends against MVP! All this and more on the most intriguing show on XBOX Live, WWE Raw Evolution

[font="Arial Black"]Raw Evolution #8 is now online! With only 6 days until the match of the decade will the Rock and John Cena cross paths tonight....................And the fathers of Legacy, Ted Dibiase, Dusty Rhodes and Bob Orton will be on Raw! They face their sons in singles matches at No Mercy! What will their mood be tonight...................AND CM Punk says he has a special No Mercy challenge! Who will he challenge? Download Raw Evolution #8 now only on XBOX Live!

• 1 month later...
New Shows now in Community Creations. I haven't posted for a while...just want to let everybody know that I am still uploading weekly.

Please Check out
WWE No Mercy
Keywords WWE RAW No Mercy

WWE Raw Evolution #9, #10
Keywords WWE RAW Evolution

A Special Smackdown (Pre Survivor Series Show)

WWE Survivor Series
Keywords WWE RAw Survivor Series

All Shows have been getting good reviews. If you have some time to blow off check them out, they're worth the time.

Hey this is the writer from Raw Evolution. just letting everybody know that starting next week the writer from ECW REV will be writing RAW Evolution and I will be writing TNA Impact! Fewer shows...higher Octane! Get Ready Xbox 360 because you know Raw Evolution and WCW TNA Impact rule on Xbox 360! And I challenge anybody to prove me wrong! Keywords WWE RAW Evolution and WCW TNA Impact

[font="Arial Black"]WWE RAW Evolution Preview
Last week we saw the return of Mr.Mcmahon to RAW! He wants to see who can "Take care of Business"! Also we saw Mr. Mcmahon put Randy Orton in a 1 on 1 match with Triple H only a week after stripping Orton of the title at Survivor Series! A match which Orton won and Mr. Mcmahon restarted allowing HBK to run in help Triple H get the win! This week on Raw Evolution we will see Triple H and Shawn Michaels face Orton and any partner of his choosing, with the exception of Rhodes and Dibiase, which really narrows his choices! Will Orton find a partner or will Mr. Mcmahon's "DX INC" take out "The Viper"? Download RAW Evolution #12 this week to find out! Only on XBOX Live

• 3 weeks later...
Watch for a new Raw Evolution this week after taking a week off. With only 3 weeks till the Royal Rumble who will step up and declare themselves for the Royal Rumble and the Vacant World Title which is up for grabs in the match? Watch WWE Raw Evolution on XBOX 360
Keywords WWE RAW Evolution[font="Impact"][/font][font="Arial Black"][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[font="Arial Black"]WWE RAw Evolution #15, #16 and The Royal Rumble are now up in Xbox 360 Community Creations...We will determine a new World Champion at the Royal Rumble, but what twists and turns will take place before then? Download WWE RAW Evolution to find out...also download WWE Royal Rumble[/font]

[size="3"][/size]New RAW Evolution Monday...A week after the Royal Rumble and we now begin the Road to Wrestlemania Monday on Raw Evolution. Batista is the new World Champion coming out of the Royal Rumble. But who will Mr. Mcmahon force "The Animal" to defend against at Wrestlemania in 4 weeks? Watch for WWE RAW Evolution on Monday to find out! If you haven't watched the show yet...check out the backstory! Keywords WWE RAW Evolution...gamertag-tiredtonsofclay

[b][/b]Raw Evolution #18 is now online! With only 3 weeks till Wrestlemania things are heating up on RAW! Last week we learned that John cena would challenge Batista for the World Title at Wrestlemania. On RAW Evolution #18 both men will sit down with Good Ol J.R. Also we will see a huge tag team #1 contenders match between The European Union and Legacy. And we will learn the 6 competitors in the Money in the Bank match tonight as they will all meet in a 6 man tag match. And of course Mr. Mcmahon and DX Inc (HHH and HBK), The Rock, CM Punk and Big Show will be on the show as well. Download WWE Raw Evolution #18 right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived